bad cards, and card combos, you always wanted to use anyway.

What the hell is this card's name?

I've always wanted to do this

multiply.gif

"Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer". Second-longest card name to date, first being "Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max".

Also, barfing Kuribohs all over the field after a multiply is certainly hilarious to do and watch.

"Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer". Second-longest card name to date, first being "Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max".

Those are both tied at 39, if you include the spaces. Optimus Prime has 1 more if spaces don't count.

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning has 45, 37 if you don't include the spaces and hyphen, and even then it'll still have more than those two.

I have a bad feeling that I can't even count.

Utopia Ray as something other than an extra material before using Limited Barian's Force.

uh what that isn't bad i do it all the time

oh wait

No really I still win games with C39Ray and ZW. And using its effect is just amazing- basically a 4k swing

It's not bad at all and isn't just material for Limited. 

331px-FushiohRichie-PGD-NA-UR-1E.jpg

I have Great Dezard, If I could get Fushioh Richie I'd splash them both into my Zombie Deck and see how they could work. This old Zombie Boss has one of the greatest artworks of any early card, one of the greatest effects for a Zombie, not too bad stats but one of the strangest and most uncooperative summoning conditions period.

Also

300px-SorcererofDarkMagic-LCYW-EN-C-1E.p300px-DarkPaladin-DPYG-EN-UR-UE.png

I got both, and the materials to bring them out, now I just need to build my Magician's deck around them. Spell+Trap Negations, plus those stats, so much fun.

Archived