I'm not an alcoholic.

Ultravires

Just a few of my more recent drinks. Re-editing the images I made for some older ones before I post them anywhere, but you can find the rest of my drinks on my Tumblr if you're interested, as well as recipes for those that lack them in the image itself.

OTFmte4.jpg

BVAKESJ.jpg

pJ3qZl0.jpg

IJW4PcT.png

I'd print out every pop-culture-based drink recipes and make them all. Only thing holding me back is my lack of variety. Not even the local liquor store has what I need half the time. :/

So did you make the drinks and take photos of them or something?

I'd print out every pop-culture-based drink recipes and make them all. Only thing holding me back is my lack of variety. Not even the local liquor store has what I need half the time. :/

So did you make the drinks and take photos of them or something?

Yup, all of the drinks are my original creations. I've got a massive liquor collection from being a party kid in grad school but I don't even drink much anymore. Thought I'd put as much of it as I can to good use, and that's where this all started. Currently working on editing drinks for the four Devas, pic related. I'm sure everyone can guess which one is next. Also BevMo is a great source for ordering alcohol, even the most obscure shit can be found through their ordering system. Some of my ingredients are a bit rare though, this next one uses habushu that I had to get from a Navy buddy of mine who was stationed in Japan.

yxOey7g.jpg

Archived