Jim Cook Cards (And Fossil Fusions) [17 Cards]

I decided to just pick a few cards of his that I liked the most and give them effects they might have if actually printed. I also made up a Fossil Fusion of my own. I'm trying to get used to the OCG numbering system, so not sure if I did it correctly or not. Please give me any tips if I did it wrong.

[spoiler="Monsters (5 cards)"]

Flint Cragger

Earth/Rock/3/800/1600

(1) Special Summoned monsters cannot activate their effects. (2) You may send this card from the field to the Graveyard to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Sample Fossil

Earth/Rock/2/?/0

(1) When this card is Normal Summoned, target 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your opponent's Graveyard: Equip that monster to this card as an Equip Spell Card. This card's ATK is equal to the ATK of a monster equipped to it by this effect. (2) If this card is targeted by a card effect, you may send a card equipped to this card to the Graveyard to negate that effect.

Weathering Soldier

Earth/Rock/4/2000/1200

(1) This face-up Attack Position card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. (2) During the End Phase of a turn this card battles an opponent's monster, decrease its ATK by 500. (3) If this card's ATK is 0, destroy it.

Reptile Eggs

Water/Reptile/1/0/0

You may only activate the effect of "Reptile Eggs" once per turn. (1) All monsters in your Graveyard (if any) must be Reptile-type to activate and resolve this effect. Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Reptile-type monster from your Deck.

Alligator Baby

Water/Reptile/1/100/100

(1) When this card is Special Summoned, you may Special Summon any number of “Alligator Baby”s from your hand or Deck in face-up Attack Position.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Spells/Traps (6 cards)"]

Fossil Fusion

Normal Spell Card

You can only activate 1 "Fossil Fusion" per turn. (1) Fusion Summon a “Fossil” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by banishing its first listed Material Monster from your Graveyard and the second listed Material Monster from your opponent's Graveyard.

Time Stream

Normal Spell Card

The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated. (1) You must pay 800 Life Points and tribute a Fusion Monster you control to activate this effect. Special Summon from your Extra Deck a Fusion Monster of the same Type and Attribute as the Tributed monster, but up to 2 Levels higher or lower. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

Miracle Rupture

Normal Spell Card

(1) Send 1 Rock-type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then add 1 Rock-type monster from your Deck to your hand. (2) You cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this card, except a monster of the same name as the added monster.

Specimen Inspection

Normal Spell Card

(1) Declare a Type and Level. Your opponent must send a monster from their hand or Deck to the Graveyard of the declared Type and Level, if able.

Fossil Hammer

Normal Spell Card

(1) Destroy 1 monster on the field with an original Level. (2) Your opponent may then Special Summon 1 monster from their Graveyard with a Level lower than the destroyed monster, if able.

Regressive Wings

Normal Trap Card

(1) Until the End Phase of this turn, Reptile-type monsters are unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Effect Monsters.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Fossil Fusions (6 cards)"]

Cenozoic Fossil Knight – Skullgar

Earth/Rock/Fusion/4/2000/800

1 Rock-type monster + 1 Level 4 or lower monster

-No effect-

Mesozoic Fossil Knight – Skullknight

Earth/Rock/Fusion/6/2400/1100

1 Rock-type monster+ 1 Level 5 or 6 monster

(1) Once per turn, if this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you may Special Summon that monster from the Graveyard on your opponent's side of the field in face-up Attack Position and halve its ATK and DEF. If you do, this card can make a second attack during this Battle Phase and that monster is banished when destroyed.

Paleozoic Fossil Knight - Skullking

Earth/Rock/Fusion/8/2800/1300

1 Level 4 or higher Rock-type monster + 1 Level 7 or higher monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. (1) This card inflicts piercing damage. (2) Once during each Battle Phase, if this card battles an opponent's monster, it may attack an additional time in a row.

Time-Transcendent Fossil Emperor

Earth/Rock/Fusion/10/3200/1400

1 Level 5 or higher Rock-type monster + 1 Xyz Monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. (1) This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. (2) When this card declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the Damage Step. (3) When this card battles an Xyz Monster, negate that monster's effect until the end of the Battle Phase.

Fossil Dragon - Skullgeoth

Earth/Rock/Fusion/8/3500/0

1 Rock-type monster + 1 Level 5 or higher Dinosaur-type monster

(1) When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, you may switch the original ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls. (2) This card inflicts piercing damage.

Fossil Machine – Skull Convoy

Earth/Rock/Fusion/8/2100/1800

1 Rock-type monster + 1 Level 5 or higher Machine-type monster

(1) This card may attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. (2) When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, inflict 600 damage to your opponent's Life Points. (3) Negate the effects of an opponent's monster this card battles after Damage Calculation (including in the Graveyard.)[/spoiler]

I edited that thing like 5 times. You'd think after all that I would have found a spelling error. Oh well, I fixed it.

EDIT: Also made some other fixes to the OCG. I read this thing over before posting and didn't notice all the errors. I'm a little worried about how the Fossil Fusions interact with Super Polymerization, but I wanted them to be playable besides just with Time Stream and Fossil Fusion.

Archived