Blueblood [ OoC | PG-16 | Started | Not Accepting ]

Aix

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler='Mercantile Union Weapons (W.I.P)']

[spoiler='MU53 Close Range Heavy Pistol - "Bolt Pistol"']

CEt1Kw8.png

The Bolt Pistol is standard fare among any employees of the Mercantile Union. The single-handed weapon, despite its small size measuring 24 in, it packs quite the punch. Firing a slug 1 inch in diameter the Bolt Pistol can punch a nice hole in any who think they can mess with the Mercantile Union. Unfortunately those who wield this weapon better hope they can take out all their enemies at once or have sufficient cover, as the pistol is only able to hold a maximum of 6 rounds before needing to be reloaded, this combined with a slow rate of fire, and a tenancy to be less accurate at long ranges make it difficult for many to handle. At close ranges though the Bolt Pistol is unparalleled, easily taking the upper advantage in a fight against other weapons of its class.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Triple-Sight MU-35 Sniper Rail - "Terminator"']

146656.jpg

The Terminator as it is widely called is an intimidating weapon able to blast through tanks and up to 3 feet of steel reinforce wall. Having to charge each plasma round for about 45 seconds each firing despite its powerful punch the Terminator's slow rate of fire makes it cumbersome at close, but with three laser guided sights, the Terminator ensures it handler will never miss their mark. 

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I'll just put this here for now its really late and I don't feel like uploading everything else right now, so I'll finish it in the morning.

Don't kill him pls.

[spoiler=Dane]Personal Information
Name: Dane Silvers

Race: Human with very trace Alfar
Date of Birth: August 23
[spoiler=Appearance]Defiant, but immature look. Thin in build, 5'6" in height, but boosted 2 inches by his cowboy boots. He wears a white dress shirt with a brown vest and brown pants. Always, he wears a cowboy hat. His ears do have a very slight point hinting at Alfar heritage.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Immature, and covers up his own insecurity with a confident cowboy act. Acts like he's cool and owns the place. Actually quite gutsy and not afraid of legitimate danger.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]Son of the Mayor of Vayr on Root.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities]lol no

Fast reflexes and above average physical ability.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler="Elijah"]

H1F0Sox.png?2?7072
"Ugh this fucking kid"

Personal Information
Name: Elijah Silvers
Race: Human
Date of Birth: September 11th
[spoiler=Appearance]
ZIppcv2.jpg
Above is the oh yeah you'll fucking see smile. Elijah stands at 185cm, his weight is completely irrelevant, and he wears exactly what's on the picture plus a light brown tench coat.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Elijah is in charge of every one of the skybound colonies of Root. This implies a lot  of administrative tasks, and this  in turn implies tonnes of stress. As a result, this man has a very short fuse. He will not snap –a figure of authority must maintain a proper composure; instead, his voice will rasp and his patience will waver at the slightest hint of what he defines very gratuitously as totally irrelevant bullshit. He will pretend, like any politician worth his salt, that he has a soft spot for children and an understanding for teenagers; in truth, he sees the possibility of coming of age as something the little brats should earn, and as such makes them no favours.

Despite how busy his work makes him, he still finds enough time once a Standard Galactic Week to spend time in his beloved exotic greenhouse. Great for relieving all that pent-up anxiety.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]Mayor of Vayr, and virtual ruler of Root. Born in relative comfort in the breast of the Union, Elijah became a merchant at a very early age. Standing out for his greed and audacity during his first years in trade, he and his company set sights on a small world rich with heavy minerals and relatively unexploited –Root. He dedicated 10 long years to meticulously making both the Alfar Empire and the Federation fight a pointless war to ravage the planet and clear it of any interest from both parties.

Soon after the conflict was over, neither side raised any objection toward Silvers's apparently mad venture. In but 14 years, the skyward colonies of Root were well established and the precious minerals of the world below were available for exploitation. Now settled and carrying a kid without a mother –Space knows who the mother was, all he knew at the time was her ears were pointy and she cost very little... yet very dearly nine months later– his attitude toward life became more passive, less upfront and a lot more backhanded.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities]Crafty trader: Having nearly thirty years of experience in business, Eljiah knows how to strike a deal.

Adept liar: He's a politician. Lies can flow out of his mouth as naturally as the Empire is greedy. Elijah uses this analogy a lot.

Skilled Ship Pilot: Elijah was once a man of action. During the first half of his professional life up until this point, the man had a ship of his own. As a result, he could rival a trained military fighter pilot with relative ease.

Popularity: Being essentially in charge of the whole planet, Elijah counts on his people's support for nearly any ventures he may come up with -he did make all of them rich through Root's venture. This might just include getting rid of pesky foreigners.

Realistic Thinker: This man knows when it's best to just shoot 'em. He's not above underhanded tactics.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Other]The whereabouts of Eljiah's old cargo ship are unknown.

He reports directly to the Union's HQ associations and is an honorary member of the Galactic Trader Committee, though he chooses to never attend. "If there's something I hate more than tedium, it's stuck-ups."

Elijah has a criminal record, albeit the details are unknown and nobody in Root really cares; since thanks to him the world enjoys a good life, it's logical nobody would.

Theme - The Beast of America[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

As the hangar doors opened, the new environment's dry, arid air flowed in. Lore's skin singed slightly. I will not like it here.. Stepping foot onto this planet

You know I get the feeling you think we landed in the desert below. We're not docked at the planet, but on a sky colony.

[spoiler="Elijah"]

H1F0Sox.png?2?7072
"Ugh this fucking kid"

Personal Information
Name: Elijah Silvers
Race: Human
Date of Birth: September 11th
[spoiler=Appearance]
ZIppcv2.jpg
Above is the oh yeah you'll fucking see smile. Elijah stands at 185cm, his weight is completely irrelevant, and he wears exactly what's on the picture plus a light brown tench coat.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Elijah is in charge of every one of the skybound colonies of Root. This implies a lot  of administrative tasks, and this  in turn implies tonnes of stress. As a result, this man has a very short fuse. He will not snap –a figure of authority must maintain a proper composure; instead, his voice will rasp and his patience will waver at the slightest hint of what he defines very gratuitously as totally irrelevant bullshit. He will pretend, like any politician worth his salt, that he has a soft spot for children and an understanding for teenagers; in truth, he sees the possibility of coming of age as something the little brats should earn, and as such makes them no favours.

Despite how busy his work makes him, he still finds enough time once a Standard Galactic Week to spend time in his beloved exotic greenhouse. Great for relieving all that pent-up anxiety.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]Mayor of Vayr, and virtual ruler of Root. Born in relative comfort in the breast of the Union, Elijah became a merchant at a very early age. Standing out for his greed and audacity during his first years in trade, he and his company set sights on a small world rich with heavy minerals and relatively unexploited –Root. He dedicated 10 long years to meticulously making both the Alfar Empire and the Federation fight a pointless war to ravage the planet and clear it of any interest from both parties.

Soon after the conflict was over, neither side raised any objection toward Silvers's apparently mad venture. In but 14 years, the skyward colonies of Root were well established and the precious minerals of the world below were available for exploitation. Now settled and carrying a kid without a mother –Space knows who the mother was, all he knew at the time was her ears were pointy and she cost very little... yet very dearly nine months later– his attitude toward life became more passive, less upfront and a lot more backhanded.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities]Crafty trader: Having nearly thirty years of experience in business, Eljiah knows how to strike a deal.

Adept liar: He's a politician. Lies can flow out of his mouth as naturally as the Empire is greedy. Elijah uses this analogy a lot.

Skilled Ship Pilot: Elijah was once a man of action. During the first half of his professional life up until this point, the man had a ship of his own. As a result, he could rival a trained military fighter pilot with relative ease.

Popularity: Being essentially in charge of the whole planet, Elijah counts on his people's support for nearly any ventures he may come up with -he did make all of them rich through Root's venture. This might just include getting rid of pesky foreigners.

Realistic Thinker: This man knows when it's best to just shoot 'em. He's not above underhanded tactics.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Other]The whereabouts of Eljiah's old cargo ship are unknown.

He reports directly to the Union's HQ associations and is an honorary member of the Galactic Trader Committee, though he chooses to never attend. "If there's something I hate more than tedium, it's stuck-ups."

Elijah has a criminal record, albeit the details are unknown and nobody in Root really cares; since thanks to him the world enjoys a good life, it's logical nobody would.

Theme - The Beast of America[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Finished.

So here's that chain of command structure i said i would do. The ranks increase as you descend down the list, and each rank has a couple of typical positions a person of that rank would hold listed next to it. I'm listing characters' assumed ranks in [] next to each rank. correct me if i place them at the wring spot in the chain of command. (possibly adding their ranks to your apps might be a good idea). As well, assuming that the empire has a terrestrial army (or multiple, really), the ranks for that branch would be different.

[spoiler=Imperial Navy ranks]

Crewman- grunt member of ship's garrison, low ranking technician, cook etc...

Corporal- specialized member of ship's garrison (radio man, heavy weapons, etc), technician, hangar crew

Petty Officer [Herrman, Lore]- ship's garrison designated marksman/sniper, ship's gunnery crew, hangar crew, dropship pilot, fighter pilot

Chief petty officer (CPO) [Draegan, Eryn, Roy, Daiki]- Ship' garrison squad leader, ship's gunnery crew, hangar crew, head technician, medical officer, mech pilot, dropship pilot, fighter pilot, combat support operator, minor bridge officer 

Ensign [Tobias, Mithna, Rose]- Gunnery crew chief, hangar crew lead, technician crew lead, medical officer, dropship flight lead, fighter flight lead, combat support operator, bridge officer

Lieutenant Junior Grade (Lieutenant JG)[Lucius]- Mech flight lead, bridge officer, ship's garrison unit commander

Lieutenant [Adora]- Minor Command Crew (Hangar Crew chief, Ship's garrison commander, Ship's Science officer)

Lieutenant commander- [Ismina, Rygan]- Major Command crew( Ship's combat commander, Helmsman/first mate, Comms officer, etc.)

Commander- Minor starship captain

Captain- Major starship captain

Rear admiral- Battlegroup commander, minor staff officer

Admiral [Lonn]- Fleet Commander, Major staff officer

Grand Admiral of The Imperial Navy[Tim Tim]- Commander of the Empire's entire navy/space forces[/spoiler]

As a side note, Lonn is the flag officer on the Mjolnir, and while he does indeed run the show, we have yet to introduce the Mjolnir's actual captain, assuming he/she isn't dead

EDIT: the cast also has no operators in it, which means that redshirts are gonna be feeding them tactical info. Just an FYI

Hey Mugen, have you checked out the OST for Gundam Build Fighters?

I know its not a normal Gundam anime with actually piloting huge mechs, but the OST is still beast. May find use for most of the music fitting for certain parts of the RP. And you probably thought I was gonna suggest the TTGL OST list xD

...Still could if ya want *shot*

Hey Mugen, have you checked out the OST for Gundam Build Fighters?

I know its not a normal Gundam anime with actually piloting huge mechs, but the OST is still beast. May find use for most of the music fitting for certain parts of the RP. And you probably thought I was gonna suggest the TTGL OST list xD

...Still could if ya want *shot*

Its not like we spent days compiling 60 tracks for you all to use or anything....

Anyway, i posted. Eryn's pulling some topgun-esque shite. enjoy!

im gonna be moving real soon, so im busy doing things like paperwork at work and packing stuff in my house. i'll update you guys once the move actually happens.

Take your time, our friend with evidently more responsibilities than us! Gambate!

Archived