IRL Ghostricks

Greiga

I'll update the Cybers in a bit but this is the deck that all my money is going towards. This is basically puretricks unless there's something better. This is first draft so give me all that you got.

Monsters

3x Crane Crane

2x Ghostrick Jack Frost

3x Ghostrick Jiangshi

2x Ghostrick Lantern

3x Ghostrick Mary

3x Ghostrick Specter

2x Summoner Monk

2x Tour Guide

Spells

1x Allure of Darkness

1x Book of Moon

1x Dark Hole

2x Forbidden Lance

3x MST

2x Swords of Concealing Light

Traps

1x Bottomless

1x Compulsory

3x Ghostrick Scare

2x Ghostrick Vanish

2x Ghostrick-Go-Round

1x Warning

Extra

1x Tri-Edge Levia

3x Downerd Magician

3x Ghostrick Alucard

2x Ghostrick Dullahan

1x 101

1x 17

1x Acid Golem

1x 39

1x C39

1x Zenmaines

[spoiler=pic]zyEfb4s.png[/spoiler]

I know I need to get Allure of Darkness and Solemn Warning but after that I have no idea which direction to go. I want to make it faster and part of me thinks to get rid of Astral Force but other than that no idea.

Dark Hunter is for fun since between Mary, Specter, and Tour Guide the 5+ effect comes easy. I added Museum since I somehow don't have 3 mansions IRL and it helps out hunter.

Dark Illusion stops Veilers from f***ing with Jiangshi, Guide, Alucard, etc.

Also considering Pot of Dichotomy or w/e. 

I've tested it a few times and I either die or annoy the opponent while poking to death, although if I'm gonna poke to death I would have to get less reliant on the non-ghostrich extra stuff, see: removing Astral Force.

EDIT: Also debating removing a Jackfrost and adding 2 Lanterns, so maybe that's what I'll test next.

Museum is because I don't have 3 mansions irl and it helps Dark Hunter and Alucard effects. I'm expecting to change that since half damage stops OTKs and Museum says my non-Ghostricks can't attack at all.

Room for Lantern? Debating Dark Hunter as one since he's not searchable and I haven't actually gotten him off.

I completely redid the deck to rank 3 turbo deck, what I did before felt like 4 decks trying to do something at once tbh. Summoner monks are just there, I can replace them with Veiler or Crow or something.

Send help on how to make it better.

Send help on the extra deck. C39 will become S39 whatever year TCG gets it.

Whymonk. And you can't even make Black Ray Lancer...

I was sure I typed in "level 3 monsters" and Black Ray Lancer showed up, but I'll replace him with Levia. Monk is there to be there, I can replace him with Skeletons or something else, idk.

Archived