[Photoshop] What is your favourite Picture that you Edited/Made?

Logan Primus

I made this one like... Last year, it not my best but my favourite;

[Spoiler = Selena Gomez zombified][URL=http://s102.photobucket.com/user/LoganBiffyHayes/media/Facebook/Timeline%20Photos/467280_159863657525880_707084961_o.jpg.html]467280_159863657525880_707084961_o.jpg[/URL][/spoiler]

OR this;

[Spoiler = this one should not have took me as long as it did][URL=http://s102.photobucket.com/user/LoganBiffyHayes/media/Facebook/Timeline%20Photos/1025687_166075523571360_424512163_o.jpg.html]1025687_166075523571360_424512163_o.jpg[/URL][/spoiler]

What is your favourite, if you use photoshop? I'm nowhere near 'proficient' at it rn.

Moved to Showcase. 

Interesting proposition though, I never really considered having a "favorite" but if I were to choose it'd have to be:

[spoiler= Cardinal] 

edb7dc5c1afec1902816db25031c2fbf.png

[/spoiler]

But yeah, curious to see what everyone else's favorite tag/LP of theirs is. 

SjQbrvm.png

Back when Danny first debuted on Game Grumps, he said "totally" like EVERY other sentence, and I just couldn't help but cross him over with Crush.

Defs my favorite because he actually retweeted it. Love him!

I went back to my photo bucket album and duuuuuuude, I sucked so bad hahahahahahahahahahahaha

couldn't find a favourite so I'll just post my newest:

Oil on canvas. I wanted to finish it but my professor said to keep it like that. Art school is sometimes retarded man.

Somewhat agree, it's got a vibe to it that Dali's sketches had. The half finished/painted surreal drawing crossovers. Check out "Untitled" it's the piece with a female figure centered with a head of flowers.

Actually:

0tjbCL1.jpg

In terms of my favourite image anyway, I dunno, I only started this week so I'm still doing simple things, but maybe, 

tumblr_n3ywadl7Mb1to6q7ho1_1280.png

I started a Tumblr for all my documentation and progress in graphics stuff, would love to do what Catman25 can do...

http://bravelittlepixel.tumblr.com/

Made this through a tutorial, I wanted to make a sig for myself but wow, it was hard and still not done due to some problems: 

[spoiler=wormhole]xmvqsl.jpg[/spoiler]

Tried to copy the eye effect from Teen Wolf, but it turn out like it. It's still good but not...

[spoiler=... like this]teen-wolf-eyes.png or this

KateChange.gif [/spoiler]

If I can only get it right.

[spoiler= Here it is.] 241sa36.jpg

and this ax0by1.jpg

[/spoiler]

These are the only ones I like but right now I still trying to see if I photoshop Ichigo to having different hair and skin color, but its getting difficult right now. 

Assuming we aren't including any member cards or banners done (mine are for personal site/other reasons), I don't have a lot but here's what I do have.

This is from 2011, when I had to do this for a GFX class in school.

[spoiler=BG Template (2011-ish)]

azQc2zV.png[/spoiler]

I had to do four of these, though can't find the other 3 PSDs on my drive. If I find them, I'll update the post (I remember one of them had bubbles in it and was PINK)

Should go look up the tutorial for how to make them however.

[spoiler=Punchthrough (2011)]

nnpnJJ6.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Some Custom Image (2012-2013ish)]

WWrs2HG.png[/spoiler]

I mostly use GIMP though for my graphics, since PC I'm using now can't run Photoshop [I have a Windows that does have PS on it, however.]

(All of the above were done in PS, however)

The piece of yours that actually inspired me to start tagging was some piece with an anime chick with like a city bg.

Find that shit.

Nahh bro. That skull vector that got you into that Ninja group on PR was abhorrently dope. 

WheresMyHeart-ORI.png

http://s683.photobucket.com/user/ktkjt/library/?sort=3&page=1

I used tiny pic from 2011 onwards to idk where the rest are

Fucking gorgeous piece. Think you still have the .psd around somewhere? 

Oh and I'm also going to rock it for a while, please and thanks bbcakes. 

Also your pb doesn't have any fucking tags on it, 'sup with that shit?

The piece of yours that actually inspired me to start tagging was some piece with an anime chick with like a city bg.

Find that s***.

Only thing I could think of that fits that is:

24q5wy1.png

which is rudimentary as feck, so probably not it.

Otherwise, I was digging through some old stuff, assumed it'd be in there if it concerns your tagging origins, since it's all from pre-'11.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/246009-past-works/

Only thing I could think of that fits that is:

24q5wy1.png

which is rudimentary as feck, so probably not it.

Otherwise, I was digging through some old stuff, assumed it'd be in there if it concerns your tagging origins, since it's all from pre-'11.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/246009-past-works/

Hmm. 

Maybe it was Lz, you were the two who influenced me the most so it's entirely plausible that I just mistook one of his for yours. 

Also;

2l9ikoy.jpg

I seriously want to see you do something with that piece. Even though it's been 3+ years I still remember that the general consensus was everyone being butthurt that you pulled a CM and settled for a wip when it could have been so much more. 

Also;

2l9ikoy.jpg

I seriously want to see you do something with that piece. Even though it's been 3+ years I still remember that the general consensus was everyone being butthurt that you pulled a CM and settled for a wip when it could have been so much more. 

Back then that's completed man, no wip. I even remember taking it in a couple different directions, [s]not sure why it didn't show in the thread[/s] (x). If I could find the xcf I'd see what I could add, but really it wouldn't be much.

Back then that's completed man, no wip. I even remember taking it in a couple different directions, not sure why it didn't show in the thread. If I could find the xcf I'd see what I could add, but really it wouldn't be much.

Have you still got the textures you used and shit? Shouldn't be hard to re-use and make a completely new piece with. 

Speaking of, I'd love to have your fucking resources, I'm sure you've been hoarding the best shit this entire time. 

f***ing gorgeous piece. Think you still have the .psd around somewhere? 

Oh and I'm also going to rock it for a while, please and thanks bbcakes. 

Also your pb doesn't have any f***ing tags on it, 'sup with that s***?

doubt it. I'm in the U.K. When I'm back in Kuwait I'll check my desktop.

Check the sidebar on my pb. It says 2009 and under it 2010. They contain the tags.

Archived