[Single] Sacrifice!..Sacrifice!...BBQ!...I mean, Sacrifice!

Ren✧

25uh7o5.png

Sacrificial Offering

Single Card Installment

Created by ~Renegade~

3EcJb8h.jpg

Tribute 1 Tribute Summoned monster you control; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your Deck with the same Type and Attribute as the monster you Tributed. The Special Summoned monster is treated as being Tribute Summoned, using the monster as Tribute. You can only activate 1 "Sacrificial Offering" per turn.

Anyone order some Monarch support? 

I don't see how this is meant to support Monarchs since they get their effects when they are Normal Summoned, except Kuraz and Delg whose effects also activate when they are Special Summoned. This seems more like support for a Hieratic deck.

While it doesn't allow them to activate their effects, it does allow you to get out mega monarchs for beater purposes. I thought to allow them to use their effects would make the card OP

This card makes no sense in Monarchs. Hieratics kindasorta like it since they often make plays without NS, but Hieratics don't like dead draws, which this card potentially is if you and your opponent are on a 1-for-1 basis monster-wise, and you can't get anything out without NS.

And if Hieratics don't want this card, you're doing it wrong.

I'd scrap the last line and replace it with "You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this card, except monsters with the same Type and Attribute as the Tributed monster".

Oh and OPT clause. Because if you do the above, Hieratics do get kinda crazy with it.

This card makes no sense in Monarchs. Hieratics kindasorta like it since they often make plays without NS, but Hieratics don't like dead draws, which this card potentially is if you and your opponent are on a 1-for-1 basis monster-wise, and you can't get anything out without NS.

And if Hieratics don't want this card, you're doing it wrong.

I'd scrap the last line and replace it with "You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this card, except monsters with the same Type and Attribute as the Tributed monster".

Oh and OPT clause. Because if you do the above, Hieratics do get kinda crazy with it.

...but I didn't want the card to necessarily be run with Hieratics. Will go back and edit to better support Monarchs

EDIT: Changes made

Archived