Additional Elemental Heroes! Ignitros + Fusion Monster with Burstinatrix!

Generaxius

The New Elemental Hero:

v0M0Dnc.jpg

Lore:When this card is on the field, all FIRE- Type monsters you control will gain 1000 ATK and DEF. When Elemental Hero Burstinatrix is on the field, all FIRE- Type monsters you control will gain 1500 ATK and DEF instead.

Fusion Monster:

hUNNwqy.jpg

Lore:Elemental Hero Ignitros + Elemental Hero Burstinatrix

This card can only be fusion summoned by the above fusion material monsters. When this card is fusion summoned, you can special summon 1 FIRE- Type monster in your hand. This card gains 500 ATK for each FIRE- Type monsters you control.

Hope you lie it :P

The New Elemental Hero:

v0M0Dnc.jpg

FIRE- Type monsters you control gain 1000 ATK and DEF. If "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix" is on the field: FIRE monsters you control gain 1500 ATK and DEF instead.

Fusion Monster:

hUNNwqy.jpg

"Elemental HERO Ignitros" + "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster (from your hand). This card gains 500 ATK for each FIRE monster you control.

Hope you lie it :P

OCG fixes are in bold.

Remember that HERO is capitalized.

Aside from this, it's some more support for one of the first E-HEROs in Yugioh (which I used to have a thing for in the past).

Ignitros's power gain effect is OPed; it's a 2600/2300 monster (3100/2800 if Burst exists). Lower the amount down to 500 and make it affect every other FIRE monster you have.

For the Fusion, make it like Absolute Zero (have it boost but doesn't count itself). It's a 3400/3100 at minimum when Fusion Summoned and pulls off the SS effect. With that fix, it should be more fair.

Otherwise, they're nice.

@Arctic55: Keep in mind that there is an Advanced Clause in this section. You need to comment on the card in question's stats/effect or whatever, and not just say the pic is blurry.

Ok thanks Sakura your actually helping me advanced through this website. But @Artic55 can you please tell me some useful tips to lessen this blurry image conditions? And actually, I search some E- HERO cards in google to make sure my name, fusion materials etc. are right. Some cards are not capitalizing HERO. Please respond to the blurry problem, I hope you can find a way to make that :)

I will fix it, though?

On the topic of capitalization of HERO. The old cards used Hero, but because of the increase of HERO Archetypes, and non HERO Hero cards they decided to capitalize HERO to show that they are part of the HERO Archetype proper. Heroic monsters don't count as HERO monsters because of this despite having Hero in their name.

Ok thanks Sakura your actually helping me advanced through this website. But @Artic55 can you please tell me some useful tips to lessen this blurry image conditions? And actually, I search some E- HERO cards in google to make sure my name, fusion materials etc. are right. Some cards are not capitalizing HERO. Please respond to the blurry problem, I hope you can find a way to make that :)

I will fix it, though?

The way you get better picture quality is to get a picture that is larger than needed.  If your image needs to be 200 px by 200 px, get one that is like, 300 px by 300 px.  That way the image software is shrinking the picture to fit the card rather than streching it to make it fit.  Because, streching gets rid of image quality.

Then again, there is a such thing as having a picture that is too big.  Making the image software condense so many px, that it just looks too busy and is hard to tell what it is.  In that case, just crop it so it is smaller, yet still bigger than the needed size.  That way, the image doesn't look so cramped but doesn't look streched either.

Tnx, but can you tell me some websites that can resize it? I know, I know, PicResize right, but it only can smaller the picture. Sooooo where can I make it larger? If paint, I don't know how.

I use a free image editer called Gimp to work with my images.  Just look it up on google or something and download.  Then spend some time learning how it works, and you'll be editing images nicely.  Oh, and it can make images larger, with a more quality than anything else, but like I said, making somthing larger always insures quality loss.

Archived