Spells: 16

4 Art of Explosive Hades Fall

4 Art of Body Replacement

4 Ninja Arts, Steel Ball

4 Shinobi Scrolls

Impacts: 4

4 Demon Way, Karakurenai

50 cards

Well, since nobody else is commenting on it, I guess it would be okay for someone who knows very little but still knows a bit about the game to comment on it?

Do they even have a system for Buddies implemented right now? If so, which Buddy did you pick for the deck?

Have you considered the Right Hand/Back Hand spells at a 1-of, perhaps for each? Are they even legal for you? I don't have any experience actually playing, but those are powerful effects for being slightly situational (not as much when you put out something your opponent won't like you getting the effect of in the left or right zones respectively).

Again, I haven't played the game much, but it seems like you might have too many size 2's considering you don't play any item cards. Ninjas don't seem to have too many size 1's you'd want to play, but having too many size 2's means you are more likely to only be able to drop 1 monster down, and in a game this fast that's dangerous. Even with all of your draw. Again, no real experience playing, that's just off the top of my head.

On a random note, I honestly don't see why they even bothered with those one ninja art Impact cards considering they're so dead draw and lack actual... impact for lack of a better word.

On a random note, I honestly don't see why they even bothered with those one ninja art Impact cards considering they're so dead draw and lack actual... impact for lack of a better word. They make it so that the win condition for any given game is not get your opponent down to 4. Also they can be pitched for both Shiden and Kage which heavily minimizes their dead draw factor.

That being said if you're going to mix Skull Warriors and Ninjas together I would say you need to make room for Yamahebi since he can potentially clear  the center line for you which makes your Impact spell just a little more alive. 

That being said your buddy in this deck is probably going to Tsukikage but there in lies the problem. The great thing about him is that he's an awesome wall if you have the dedicated hand fuel (which would be a great use for all of those one shot impact's that dead draw). Kage is best in the center which makes it counter productive to your Impact of choice.

Personally the choice is up to you I would try going for more of the lethal formation's route.

I guess that's true, and it can create mind games, but if they see you discard it then they can usually narrow things down a bit unless it's really a good idea to run 2 (again, this is just speculation), and even though you say it makes the win condition not being going down to 4, it is entirely possible they never even trigger it, and even when they do, it means they go down by 3. Sure, they may be vulnerable, but they could also just steamroll you, or you might not find a way to dish out the rest of the damage. Meh.

All of this versus a 4-line that might possibly be useless in-hand but you know when to play it and whether or not to get rid of it. I guess it has its merits either way. I just personally wouldn't use it.

Archived