https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w

ckZa5ls.png

[spoiler='version with sets of 3 in case I want to refer back to it.']

UECEyE6.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Version with Kuribandit for the same reason']

y6iClgm.png

[/spoiler]

The main issue I'm seeing now is that I can realistically only get Wightprince off once, since I inevitably end up drawing either a Servant or a Lady and rulings are not my friends. I'm once again thrown back into the debate of running 2 or 3 set of OG Servant and Lady. 3 means I can get the effect off more often, but 2 means less clog and space for more cool stuff.

Also, the inclusion of half a side deck implies running more things. Ideas?

Doesn't Prince miss timing with Zombie Master being a cost and all? Outside of setting it and Chain, I don't really see a reliable way of getting it to the grave quickly.

Prince cant miss timing, because its an If: you can. Only When: you cans miss timing. Prince will just start a new chain after the current one resolves.

You could, if you wanted, swap the Necrofaces for Dark Grephers and then swap the Mirror for Phalanx Pike.

I like the idea of Grepher, but Necroface actually is really helpful for the deck by cycling skull servants banished by King and Prince. Phalanx feels like winmoar, since it just makes big beaters bigger and smaller ones not as squishy. Plus if I have the Lady in Wight out Phalanx becomes dead. Honestly I haven't been drawing into Mirror much, if at all, so I might go

- Mirror

- BoM

+2 Grepher

Holy crap in a hat you're testing this.

I haven't thought of a side for this deck yet, but classic anti-artifact stuff would probably be useful here. something to the tune of Breakthrough skill or LIM. I've been trying to fit Wiretaps in here, but space is awful. Anything else that's been giving you trouble?

Holy crap in a hat you're testing this.

I haven't thought of a side for this deck yet, but classic anti-artifact stuff would probably be useful here. something to the tune of Breakthrough skill or LIM. I've been trying to fit Wiretaps in here, but space is awful. Anything else that's been giving you trouble?

madolche is a bit of a bad matchup since book of life becomes a dead draw, and they can OTK me with that returning b**** of  an XZY. I need a way to keep them in check.

I also just for the lols at first, sided 2 soul absorption and gold sarc. it has ended up doing some REALLY funn s*** against dragon lord decks. all their banishing along with a necroface sarcing and prince summons, skyrockets lots of LP in a very short amount of time, effectively letting me tank OTK attacks if I have to

ok, something epically funny happened with gold sarc, necroface, burial, and soul.

dropped the soul, pop off gold to hit a face, double 5 banish, I gain my 5000 lp.

I look at them and see my prince. hit him with my burial, and push him into the grave. mill off, and rebanish him with the other two, gainning 1500 more, and leaving 2 other skull servant names in the grave from burial. so he pops out at 2k, and I'm sitting at 14500 Life points. first turn. and I still have 3 cards in hand. one being wightmare.

I was forced to necroface off Allure against Shadolls, ended up hitting the second one, and ended up winning because I had hit so much important stuff. Never doubt the power of Necroface.

Madolches...EEV is possible, but slightly inconsistent, because we never know if King is going to stay at 3k ATK. I've been thinking for a while about using Rivalry of Warlords, since pretty much everything in here is a Zombie, or Gozen Match, since everything is DARK. Not both, and if I had to choose this format, I'd probably go with Rivalry.

Soul Absorption sounds funny, but not sure if I want to keep going with it. Then again, Soul Charge sounds even more funny in tandem, mostly because you have this big fat buffer.

I was forced to necroface off Allure against Shadolls, ended up hitting the second one, and ended up winning because I had hit so much important stuff. Never doubt the power of Necroface.

Madolches...EEV is possible, but slightly inconsistent, because we never know if King is going to stay at 3k ATK. I've been thinking for a while about using Rivalry of Warlords, since pretty much everything in here is a Zombie, or Gozen Match, since everything is DARK. Not both, and if I had to choose this format, I'd probably go with Rivalry.

Soul Absorption sounds funny, but not sure if I want to keep going with it. Then again, Soul Charge sounds even more funny in tandem, mostly because you have this big fat buffer.

the soul absorption thing is just me remembering the good old days when that was a thing with 3 necrofaces and 3 gold sarc to gain stupid amounts of lifepoints.

I'd agree, rivalry would be the better choice

anyway my side deck is sitting as follows.

2 maxx c

2 dragon's mirror w/ 1 of that dragon zombie still in my extra. people didn't see it coming, so I kept it in side just in case

gold sarc

2 soul absorption

1 chaos end, because it can actually be used in this deck.

EE virus

2 breakthrough skill

2 Light mirrors

2 warlords

Archived