変化花 (Henkabana - Transform Flower)

As the name suggests, these are flower-related cards with effects that work similarly to Morphtronics (effects vary depending on their Battle Position). Much like an earlier set I posted a couple months back, this is for a character in a fanfic I'm writing off YCM [I may post it sometime in the future once I clean up some stuff]

Each member's name is the Japanese translation of the corresponding flower. All of them are EARTH Plant-Type, so in case I omit that part, now you know.

I don't foresee myself making any Extra Deck stuff, but that may change as the story goes along. Spell/Trap support will come though.

I'd like to note that I was designing these during the time I was off YCM, so some things might be a bit fuzzy. But anyway, here's what I got so far.

Transform Flower Hanataba (Posy)

Level 6 / EARTH / Plant / Effect

If you control 2 or more "Transform Flower" monsters: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand)

● While in Attack Position: Once per turn: You can Special Summon a Plant-Type monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. Its effects are negated and its original ATK/DEF become 2000.
● While in Defense Position: Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard.

2400 ATK / 1800 DEF

Transform Flower Tanpopo (Dandelion)

Level 2 / EARTH / Plant / Effect

● While in Attack Position: Your opponent's monsters lose ATK equal to their Level or Rank x 200 points.

● While in Defense Position: Your opponent's monsters lose DEF equal to their Level or Rank x 300 points.

900 ATK / 1600 DEF

Transform Flower Tsutaurushi (Poison Ivy)

Level 4 / EARTH / Plant / Effect

● While in Attack Position: When this card is attacked: Place a Poison Counter on the monster that attacked it at the end of the Damage Step. While this card is on the field or in the Graveyard: Negate the effects of monsters with a Poison Counter.

● While in Defense Position: When this card is targeted by an effect: Discard 1 card from its controller's hand.

1700 ATK / 1200 DEF

Transform Flower Zoge (Ivory)

Level 4 / EARTH / Plant / Effect

● While in Attack Position: Your opponent cannot target this card with effects.

● While in Defense Position: Your opponent cannot target this card for attacks.

1700 ATK / 1700 DEF

As usual, rate/love/hate/CnC/fix my OCG, etc.

Reps will be given for good reviews/CnC.

Archived