Spellcaster Artwork Competition (for custom card usage)

I have been searching far and wide for a great Spellcaster artwork card, but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for, so I decided to make a post here so those with skills in graphic designs could help me out. Keep in mind that the character for the artwork is female 

I will personally endorse the top three, who will be chosen by my choice at the end of the competition, and the winner shall see their artwork used in a finished card product within a week's time after the end time of this contest.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. A background that is mainly purple (of any tint, hue, or shade)

2. Inclusion of the Spellcaster circle found on many "Magician" cards (any color)

3. An outfit similar to "Magician" cards (pentagrams included)

4. Main outfit color of orange, green (in any tint, hue, or shade), or black.

5. Long and wavy red/dark red hair.

6. Caucasian (white) skin tone

7. Blue-green eye coloring

8. Animated character look

Number of competitors is unlimited. Amount of entries per competitors is unlimited. 

This contest will close on the 21st of May 2014 at 2:30 pm ET.

UPDATE! The winner shall receive half of my total point value,  the first runner up will receive 15 points, and second runner up shall receive 10 points. 

Finished it, but I don't really use any image uploading sites that often, so here's the link to it on my DeviantART page: http://wightpower.deviantart.com/art/YGO-Dark-Magician-Style-Monster-451665557

I cropped it in a square image, so it should be a fine proportion for a card image. You should be able to download the image file from that page, and then use it however you want. Hope you like it, and hope it works for your purposes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived