Bujingi Sinyou

L6z30fB.jpg?1

Bujingi Sinyou
Level 4 LIGHT Beast-type Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1000
During either player’s Damage Step, if a Beast-Warrior-Type “Bujin” monster you control battles an opponent’s monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; that monster you control gains ATK equal to the current ATK of the opponent’s monster it is battling until the end of the Damage Step, and if it does, any Battle Damage your opponent takes from that battle is halved. You can only use this effect of “Bujingi Sinyou” once per turn.

Konami what the fuck why

I smell the butthurt emanating in this thread.

Now we wait for the inevitable confusion between using Honest, Crane and Sinyou all in the same chain for maximum effectiveness (HINT: You start with Crane first).

"Have you ever wanted your Yamato to search Crane, but have nothing to send? WELL NOW YOU CAN, WITH BUJINGI SINYOU! With this new addition to your deck, you can use Yamato to add a Sinyou to hand and then send it to the Graveyard, with no hassle! it's easy to clean up and makes your opponent lose!"

/koonmaisalespitch

The blade on its head looks awesome. I think I have seen a sword with a similar design on another game, but I can't remember which one.

No comment on the effect because I have nothing to add to what it was already pointed out.

How about we just skip all this bullshit and just make the following?

Bujinvasion

Quick-Play Spell Card

Activate only while you control a Beast-Warrior-type "Bujin" Xyz monster. Destroy all cards your opponent controls (min. 1), and if you do, Banish all cards in your opponent's hand, Deck, and Graveyard, and deal 16000 damage to your opponent's Life Points for every card banished by this effect. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated.

Bujinvasion

Quick-Play Spell Card

Activate only while you control a Beast-Warrior-type "Bujin" Xyz monster. Destroy all cards your opponent controls (min. 1), and if you do, Banish all cards in your opponent's hand, Deck, and Graveyard, and deal 16000 damage to your opponent's Life Points for every card banished by this effect. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated.

I approve of this card's design.

Bujinvasion

Quick-Play Spell Card

...for some reason i lost it at 16000 for each card

Archived