Jesus Christ what an amazing and sexy Archetype [8/8]

Aix

This is a revamp of an old archetype which I really liked. I changed the Spell/Trap support and buffed the monsters a little as well as changed their names, but otherwise it's pretty much the same as when I first created it. Original link here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/298066-aixs-archetypes-guardian-angel-archetype-invincible-monsters-reps-for-reviews/

May have gone a little overboard with the support? I found it really weak when I tested it back then.

[spoiler=ANGEL-EN001 - Guardian Angel Michaela]4rzuZyh.jpg
You can reveal 1 "Guardian Angel" monster in your hand until your Standby Phase, then, shuffle it into your Deck; this card gains 1000 ATK. If this card in your hand is revealed: Target 1 monster you control; while this card is revealed, it gains 700 ATK, cannot be destroyed by battle and inflicts Piercing Damage.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ANGEL-EN002 - Guardian Angel Gabrielle]Z8eDGVg.jpg
You can reveal 1 "Guardian Angel" monster in your hand until your Standby Phase, then, shuffle it into your Deck; destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. If this card in your hand is revealed: Target 1 monster you control; while this card is revealed, the target is unaffected by card effects that do not destroy it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ANGEL-EN003 - Guardian Angel Raphaela]NQMrg8a.jpg
During either player's turn: You can reveal 1 "Guardian Angel" monster in your hand until your Standby Phase, then, shuffle it into your Deck; change 1 monster on the field to face-down Defense Position. If this card in your hand is revealed: Target 1 monster you control; while this card is revealed, the target cannot be destroyed by card effects.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ANGEL-EN004 - Guardian Angel Azrael]Tau2fGW.jpg
Once per turn: You can add 1 "Guardian Angel" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can reveal 1 "Guardian Angel" card in your hand until your next Standby Phase, then, it is shuffled into the Deck. If this card in your hand is revealed: Destroy 1 card on the field, and if you do, shuffle this card into your Deck.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ANGEL-EN005 - Guardian Angel's Blessing]bU4q1iD.jpg
If a "Guardian Angel" monster was shuffled into your Deck this turn: Draw 1 card and add 1 "Guardian Angel" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Guardian Angel's Blessing" per turn.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ANGEL-EN006 - Shrine of the Guardian Angels]HOBWQPx.jpg
Once per turn: You can shuffle 1 "Guardian Angel" card from your hand into your Deck; add 1 "Guardian Angel" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn: During either player's turn: You can reveal 1 "Guardian Angel" monster in your hand. When a "Guardian Angel" monster you control destroys a monster by battle: Draw 1 card.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ANGEL-EN007 - Seal of the Guardian Angels]B7GQbkS.jpg
During either player's turn, while you control a "Guardian Angel" monster: You can send this card to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up card; that card's effects are negated until the End Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "Seal of the Guardian Angels".[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ANGEL-EN008 Da Big Guy/Gal]QJqICZY.jpg
2 Level 4 LIGHT monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Add 1 "Guardian Angel" monster from your Deck to your hand for each "Guardian Angel" monster used as Xyz Material for this card. During either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and reveal 1 "Guardian Angel" monster in your hand until your Standby Phase, then shuffle it into your Deck and add 1 "Guardian Angel" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler]

michaela is a nsable 2600 beater that triggers other AMAZING effects and can give 700 + piercing damage to any of her other friends

do you not think that is a tad too strong

then again, the archetype seems to focus on buffing 1 monster at a time and it doesn't look to have much swarming potential

OH SHIT

just read christina

3000 ATK + the ability to go +1 on her summon?

tone it down ;-;

All of their effects are -1, though which makes it really difficult for this Deck to maintain advantage unless you play it really smart and zero swarming means that I'd have a hard time getting Christina out. Though, I suppose 1000 for Michaela is a bit much, I'll put it down to 700.

Looking again, I'm going to change Shrine, because searching Seal is a bit much.

As I was reading the effects I was thinking well, this whole deck is a -1.

But you've already mentioned it, so no need for me to say it.

Blessing's is really what this Archetype needs, and(imo) it should/could be a continuous, and a Once per turn kinda thing.

Other than that, I think you've got a pretty interesting idea here, and I really like it.

Archived