Placing cards to pop culture

Hi everyone this is my first news/comments I was going to talk about this in the news box but i don't think I have the power for that. The reason I am sending this news is because, there are some people wanted me to upload my cards to pop culture. But starting today, I am going to post "light & darkness: Lugia edition" and beyond under pop culture. If there is pop culture people want to see my cards:
1) click on the sharingan
2) go to "find my content"
3) the last three post don't look at it because it is an attach image and i took it out
I will not do any reposts just click on my profile and see. For got to mention, this will ve my news update if there is anything coming up. The real post start in Giratina, dragon from the Distortion world. (If this gets reposted i apoligized because im doing this on my phone and im in my high school and its the only way to post things. Another thing I am not rewriting the effects when i post the cards, what is the point if you vcan read the effect on the card).

Well i was gonna add somethung in the same post but its locked and i couldnt do anything about it so i have to do this again. Maybe i might need some help in case if i dont know what to do
Well i was going to add something that i have forgot and i have apoligize for the thing i did its because it is locked and i couldnt do anything about it. There is some things i still need to understand about these things and when i do then it will be easier for me.

Archived