Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

Can't really see the hype with Contrary Snivy. Leaf Storm would be nice but I really can't see it growing up to be something worth being a beater despite its high base Speed.

On the other hand, Contrary Spinda has been on my sights, so I really want one if anyone would like to trade.

But that's the whole point. A Snivy (Well Serperior) with Leaf Storm and Contrary is very powerful. If you max out Speed and Special Attack, it'll outspeed a lot of things, and after one Leafstorm will suddenly have a lot of power. Even resisted things will have a hard time.

Basically, send it against something weak to Grass, Leaf Storm on the switch, and many things won't be able to handle a second Leaf Storm.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serperior isn't really that great competitively, but having Contrary gives it another option for a build, because of the obvious combo with Leaf Storm that'd boost its SpATK.

It's not going to be the most powerful thing in the world, but it'll be a cool Pokemon with another way to run it, and this hadn't ever been available previously.

But that's the whole point. A Snivy (Well Serperior) with Leaf Storm and Contrary is very powerful. If you max out Speed and Special Attack, it'll outspeed a lot of things, and after one Leafstorm will suddenly have a lot of power. Even resisted things will have a hard time.

Basically, send it against something weak to Grass, Leaf Storm on the switch, and many things won't be able to handle a second Leaf Storm.

Well if that's the case, wouldn't an ideal lineup be:

-Leaf Storm

-Dragon Pulse

-Glare/Taunt

-Light Screen/Giga Drain

Contrary

Calm

252 HP/128 Sp. Atk/128 Spd

Light Clay/Sitrus Berry

Still doesn't seem like much though, but with something like Contrary its natural to abuse its nature.

That's kinda the thing that I forgot to mention. It doesn't bring it high up in the tiers, but it is a massive improvement from what it once was. Which is the reason people are so excited.

That set, not sure, would have to think about it. Not really in my "competitive set making" mind.

Can't really see the hype with Contrary Snivy. Leaf Storm would be nice but I really can't see it growing up to be something worth being a beater despite its high base Speed.

On the other hand, Contrary Spinda has been on my sights, so I really want one if anyone would like to trade.

I can breed my Spinda.

I can breed my Spinda.

I have an ability capsule I'm not using?

Plus , for anyone who wants one, I can dupe my rayquaza and give it to them, since in link battles its basically, whoever has the stronger rayquaza wins. And my rayquaza is perfect and shiny, soooo. Just pm me if you want me to do it and we'll sort it out sooner or later.

I have an ability capsule I'm not using?

Plus , for anyone who wants one, I can dupe my rayquaza and give it to them, since in link battles its basically, whoever has the stronger rayquaza wins. And my rayquaza is perfect and shiny, soooo. Just pm me if you want me to do it and we'll sort it out sooner or later.

I believe it's an HA.

Berserker, if you have it, you can PM me and we can initiate the trade. I'll try to give you whatever you need.

Was searcher for ideas for the next event/giveaway that ill do, and i decided, that it will be:

A miltank called CravenDale

A chansey called FreeRange

And another pokemon called Omelette

But i need to find a pokemon that would suit the name Omelette. 

Halp.

(The rayquaza event im doing will end Feb 1st, ill put it onto my profile.)

Archived