YCM's Grand Pokemon Tournament (Award Ceremony!)

DL 

lCs8Gka.png

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED, VOTE IN THE THREADS PLEASE

Welcome to YCM's Pokemon Tourmanent. I'm sure a lot of us are a fan of the series, and all of us likely have at least watched an episode or two, or perhaps picked up the games for a bit.

So this is the time when YOU get to lead your favorite Pokemon to the top.

[spoiler=About]

Each member can nominate 6 Pokemon.

Any Pokemon that gets at least 1 nomination can get in, but if we reach 72, which is the maximum number of combatants, those with two nominations will get priority. Each Pokemon only needs 2 nominations at most. So if you want to make sure your Pokemon gets in, I suggest you consider nominating it even if it's already been nominated.

Once there are 72 Pokemon nominated, The rounds will begin. Polls will be put up with 3 Pokemon each, and people vote for their favorite. That will bring the number down to 24. Once again, the round will work with 3 Pokemon. Once there are 8 left, however, that's when the real excitement begins as we reach the home stretch. 

For all the remaining rounds, there will be direct 1-on-1 confrontations between Pokemon. The winner will take home the glory of being the greatest Pokemon, as chosen by YCM.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]

- Legendaries are allowed

- NFE Pokemon are allowed

- 6 nominations per member. It was 5 before but changed because 6 is a full team so it makes sense. Wouldn't want people leaving out 21 of their favs.

- You may change your nominations at a later time, but only once.

- No spamming

- No flaming other members or the Pokemon they choose.

- No buying votes

- Have fun

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Contestants]

3rd Round

1. Flygon

2. Darkrai

3. Sceptile

4. Giratina

5. Lucario

6. Charizard

7. Tyranitar

8. Feraligatr

Semi-Finals

1. Flygon

2. Sceptile

3.  Giratina

4. Tyranitar

[/spoiler]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I nominate Mewtwo, Greninja, Blaziken, Charizard, Lucario, and Garchomp

You nominated 6 n.n''

Which one should I not include? 

BTW Charizard and Lucario were already nominated, just so you know (so they are already in, unless we get more than 72 xD)

At least you like generic Pokemon though. I like...Gothitelle and Avalugg. Like, these are Pokemon that nobody keeps in mind and, oddly enough, both more defensive than offensive.

I don't even understand why Arceus should be there. You wasted a vote on a Pokemon you don't like the fifth most.

• Latias (should be very obvious, considering my sig and a lot of other stuff)
  • Reshiram
  • Espeon (I was the leader of both incarnates of that club in C/O, so it's only fitting)
  • Mewtwo ('nuf said)
  • Raikou (because it looks awesome and in a way resembles my high school mascot, which is a saber tiger [I actually have one named in its honor though])

Yeah, my speciality is Dragon/Psychic, with Electric on the side of it.

....yknow what, I like that idea

Everyone who nominated can have 1 more nomination.

Everyone who hasnt will see this change in the rules.

Cuz 5 is standard, but 6 is POKEMON standard XD

I guess I'll nominate Sneasel.

Archived