(Konohagakure no Hōō Ninja Sakura)
If you control 2 or more Warrior-Type monsters: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During your Main Phase: Gain 300 Life Points for each other monster you control. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can negate the activation of an effect that targets a monster you control, and if you do, destroy it. When this card destroys a monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to its Level or Rank x 200 points. If this card would be destroyed (either by battle or a card effect): You can pay 1000 Life Points instead.
Yeah, this card is based on Sakura, the Naruto character whose name/pic I've been using around YCM (and elsewhere) since 2010.
I was going to make a card based on Sakura eventually (it makes sense, doesn't it?)
Anyway, effects represent Sakura in the anime/manga/game.
- SS effect references her role in the ongoing ninja war; added support for her friends if they're already out.
- LP recovery effect is a reference to her being a medical ninja.
- Negation/destruction effect reflects her desire to protect her team mates (also deals with 101)
- Burn effect reflects her super strength in the anime/manga.
- Last effect reflects her desire not to give up (by using up energy [LP], she can keep fighting on)
IMG credit: Myself (thanks to Yin for doing the render for me)
With that said, CnC/love/hate, etc.
Reps will be given to those of you that provide good comments/CnC.