Egyptian God support

Get them for YGO pro here:

http://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/9561/Egyptian-god-support

You can't deny that egyptian god support is realistic when this card and the egyptian god cards exist legally in the TCG:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ra%27s_Disciple

us9K7V7.jpg

When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", or "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your Deck to your hand. Both players can Tribute Summon "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", or "The Winged Dragon of Ra" with 1 less Tribute than required.

pNrpAQU.jpg

If you control "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", or "The Winged Dragon of Ra": draw 2 cards and gain 1500 life points. You can only activate 1 "Blessings of the Egyptian God" per turn.

oqfKM3t.jpg

When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, while you control a face-up Attack Position "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", or "The Winged Dragon of Ra": Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, if you control a face-up Attack Position "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", or "The Winged Dragon of Ra": You can banish this card from your Graveyard; this turn, if a monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

The pic is from when Yugi duels Marik, its of obelisk roaring its anger over silfer being burned up

Yes, Divine-Beast and DIVINE support should now fall under "Realistic" provided the cards are not Divine-Beast and/or DIVINE themselves.

Cards you've provided are generally all-around decent support. Tablet Shrine of Atem tutors and grants greater ease in Summoning the Gods. Blessings of the Egyptian Gods is crazy good, granting better access to Slifer's and Ra's effects, but offset by the requirement that you need to control the God to use.

However, I can see a way to cheat Blessings by using Phantom of Chaos to copy the God's name. That might be an issue if it means Blessings of the Egyptian Gods being used outside its intended purposes.

Yes, Divine-Beast and DIVINE support should now fall under "Realistic" provided the cards are not Divine-Beast and/or DIVINE themselves.

Cards you've provided are generally all-around decent support. Tablet Shrine of Atem tutors and grants greater ease in Summoning the Gods. Blessings of the Egyptian Gods is crazy good, granting better access to Slifer's and Ra's effects, but offset by the requirement that you need to control the God to use.

However, I can see a way to cheat Blessings by using Phantom of Chaos to copy the God's name. That might be an issue if it means Blessings of the Egyptian Gods being used outside its intended purposes.

I'm glad you like them, but I'll have to change the tribute reduction effect on tablet shrine of atem for its YGO pro release because in YGO pro the summoning requirements of the god cards cannot be modified by other cards

Could do a card where it has some general effect like "While this card is face up" (or in the graveyard which i prefer) "The 'gods' cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects" to give them the power they deserve

and to fix the aforementioned problem you can errata blessings so that it has to be the original printed card name

Archived