Is there any of a token template???

Or is there a website who convert the original template in to a certain template???

Ugggghhhh..... 

Tokens are useful for cards like Dandylion or somebody that summons tokens...

My question is there a website for these templates?

If no, please add these, I really need it for my deck-building/Multi Card threads.

Thank you!!!

sharpretina 24

If you had suggested this prior to September 2013, we did have a Token template; however we do not.

However, if you desperately need to make them tokens, there is a way, but WILL require you to upload it elsewhere [remember what we told you about attachments]:

Make it as a Normal Monster, copy the image location and in the URL, change the subtype to Token. (It's not the best solution since it will maintain the orange card color, but that's all you can do). Or just put (Type) / Token while making it a Normal; should work fine [even though the text will be slanted].

As far as the suggestion goes, we should have it but there are alternative ways to do it; so remaining neutral on this.

In terms of the Pendulum cards, just use Zextra's template in Graphics; he's the one who designed the current templates.

As for Dark Synchro, you can also use the card maker to do so. Simply put [Type / Dark Synchro] in the Type section, then right-click to open the image location [set the level= part in the URL as 0]; save it. However, you will have to manually edit it in GIMP or Photoshop. Because Dark Synchro is an anime-only card type, it is not supported here.

Same with Tokens, you can edit the thing yourself, assuming you have some skill using image programs. Or as mentioned earlier, just make the Tokens as a regular Effect Monster [you can recolor them also].

To summarize, either we already made the templates but they aren't added yet (read Yin's announcement before you make another thread regarding Pendulums) or you can simply use an image program to alter them as you see fit. If it's complicated, I'm sorry but that's about all you can do regarding the matter.

Archived