A few hours ago, I decided that I should make an archetype. Of course, I was short on ideas so I decided to recreate an old archetype that I made, but in a way that they aren't utterly terrible and inconsistent (though to be honest, they are still quite sketchy). Anyway, onto some content.

I first created this archetype so as to highlight the super cool mechanic shown on this card:

[spoiler=Pharaoh's Treasure]IwPWzT1.png[/spoiler]

Yes, I realize that Pharaoh's Treasure is a bad card, but dang, doesn't it have a cool mechanic? At least I thought it did, which led to these:

[spoiler=My Horrible Terrible Old Versions]

[spoiler=This isn't actually too bad of a card...]bPJnifc.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Eww. Lifegain.]bsSys9x.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE]SBzNSeJ.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=I guess banish wasn't a thing yet]fyP9vw5.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Eww. Out of place burn.]byr3ITH.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=So the synchro is shuffled into main deck... wait what?]IA4EFfM.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Oh yeah they were defense based the first time around]kimswL0.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=So this is what I used to call consistency...]y79KFpw.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ok sorry but I can't help but love how well this card works with the archetype I mean come on that's cool.]AvuibOz.jpg[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

So yeah. Obviously they needed some reworking. That led me to this new try. Enjoy!

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Clckwrk Envoy]

QZaMYjB.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card in your possession is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck face-up.  If this face-up card is on top of your Deck: You can send it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by its own effect: You can shuffle your deck; add 1 "Clckwrk" monster from your Deck to your hand, then, shuffle this card face-up into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Clckwrk Envoy" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Clckwrk Chameleon]

CwE8lUP.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card in your possession is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 monster that is face-up on top of your Deck. 

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Clckwrk Tablet]

VtRbePu.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card in your possession is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Reveal 1 "Clckwrk" Monster from your Deck and shuffle that card into the Deck face-up, then Shuffle this card into the Deck face-up.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Clckwrk Beserker]

08TSh4c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card in your possession is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck face-up. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Normal Summoned: Destroy this card. During either player's turn, if this face-up card is on top of your Deck: You can send it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by this effect: target 1 "Clckwrk" monster; that monster gains 2100 ATK until the next End Phase, then, shuffle this card face-up into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Clckwrk Berserker" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Clckwrk Cannon]

GKiiPQC.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card in your possession is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck face-up. If this face-up card is on top of your Deck: You can send it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by its own effect: Target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. Negate any effects of that card that would activate in the Graveyard, then, shuffle this card face-up into the Deck. Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards in response to this effect's activation. You can only use this effect of "Clckwrk Cannon" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells]

[spoiler=Clckwrk Call]

QtUa0Rs.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

You can only activate 1 "Clckwrk Call" per turn, and you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck during the turn you activate this card, except "Clckwrk" monsters. Choose 1 "Clckwrk" monster from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck face-up. 

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Xyz]

[spoiler=Clockwork Paladin]

ZgUSEXj.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

2 Level 4 "Clckwrk" monsters
At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets, then, if a Warrior-Type Monster was detached to activate this effect, you can place that monster on top of the Deck, face-up.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Clckwrk Artillery]
C8DXVnL.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
If a monster is shuffled from your Graveyard into your Deck: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; shuffle that target into its owner's Deck, then, if a Machine-Type Monster was detached to activate this effect, you can place that monster on top of the Deck, face-up. If a "Clckwrk" monster would be shuffled into your Deck by this card's effect, that monster is shuffled into your Deck face-up, instead.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Clckwrk Deity]
GG90qQB.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Reveal up to 5 "Clckwrk" Monsters from your Deck and shuffle those cards into the Deck face-up, then, if a Rock-Type Monster was detached to activate this effect, you can choose 1 "Clckwrk" monster from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck face-up. 
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

That is what I have so far, I hope to add more as time progresses (notably xyz upgrades for tablet, berserker, and cannon). CnC, as well as OCG fixes, are wholeheartedly welcome.

These are absolutely bonkers; I love it.
I'm ignoring the older ones, since I'm assuming you want the focus to be on the newer ones, to which, are the ones I'm referring to when I said they are bonkers.
That aside, you might want to put once-per-turn clauses on Envoy/Berserker/Cannon, on the off chance you shuffle your deck, and "magically" place another face-up copy of one of said cards on top of your Deck, and basically get the same effects over and over again.

Added hard OPT clause. Despite the obvious consistency issues, a few of the effects feel a bit overpowered, particularly Cannon's "say goodbye to your anything bar Midrash, Beelze, and Ark while also hosing artifacts at the same time" effect. Is such a blatant +1 that can't really be stopped by much of anything too strong for the game?

The cards look cool, and I like how you took the unique mechanic of "Pharaoh's Treasure" and made an archetype that revolves around it.

From the way you wrote them, I understand that their effects would activate from the Deck. This mechanic has a couple of perks, such as the monsters being untargetable by Effect Negation cards like Veiler and Breaktrough, and being unaffected by the "Drain" Traps cards. Now, the archetype might not be a huge threat right now, but I don't think an archetype virtually immune to effect negation would be healthy for the game. So, my suggestion would be change their unique mechanic in some way so that the monster can be stopped at least by Soul or Mind Drain. Possible solutions would be to either send the topdeck Clckwrk to the grave or add it to the hand before their effects trigger, making them vulnerable to Soul Drain and Mind Drain respectively.

Regarding Cannon, I find the ability of negating the destroyed monster indeed overpowered, as it allows it to laugh at other boss monsters like the mentioned Beelze and Midrash. I think it would be fair if only destroyed the card without negating its effects, and you could balance it further by limiting its targets to only monsters, turning the effect less versatile.

It can't actually kill Beelze or midrash, as it stops effects that trigger in grave i.e. artifact self-summon, theosophy, Geartown, Shadoll second effect, pretty much every floater. That said, I just belted off the current meta (and geartown) so it is a scary prospect nonetheless. For them to leave deck when the effects activate would sorta hurt the concept, and they CAN still be stopped by divine wrath. Excavated Sylvans work similarly, that really isn't too big of an issue.
TL;DR, the proposed changes could be made, but it would hurt. A ton.

Ah, my mistake; I misunderstood and thought Cannon also negated the effect of the card it targeted.

By the way, excavated Sylvans trigger in the grave, so they can be stopped by Soul Drain, Macro, D.Fissure and Abyss Dweller. And you don't really need to kill the concept to make them vulnerable to a floodgate(s). For instance, you could go for something like this:

If this face-up card is on top of your Deck: You can send it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by its own effect: [insert "Clckwrk" effect here], then, shuffle this card face-up into the Deck.

That way, they do essentially the same (shuffling themselves into the Deck and trigger their effects), but become vulnerable to Soul Drain, Macro, etc. Alternatively, if you don't want this archetype to be countered by that many floodgates, you could go for this:

If this face-up card is on top of your Deck: You can add it to your hand and keep it revealed. If this card is added to your hand by its own effect: [insert "Clckwrk" effect here], then, shuffle this card face-up into the Deck.

This way, they would be stopped by cards like Mind Drain and Debunk instead.

Considering these are mostly luck-bound, due to the fact it all depends on how the deck is shuffled, would these really need random weaknesses installed into them?

As more cards and more methods of consistency are added, this change feels necessary. Speaking of which, 2 more Xyz, Clckwrk Artillery and Clckwrk Deity, added.

Archived