Attack on Titan!

EpicBoss99

I just recently got into Attack on Titan, and so I got in the mood to make these cards. Enjoy!

(Warning: The Monsters contain Spoilers about the show! So don't look if you haven't seen at least half of the show.)

[spoiler='Monsters']

xRXU4fr.jpg

QfK5RMc.jpg

v9TLH4c.jpg

KphW0qw.jpg

m3tgDhr.jpg

XDTlwiQ.jpg

QIElg99.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']

So9fRuF.jpg

[/spoiler]

This is a pretty cool set of cards, sir. I myself am making a Attack on Titan themed Archtype at the moment. If you want to checkthat out, that's pretty swell.

For Levi, one of effects says;

Once per turn, when a trap card is activated when this monster is attacking, you may change the attack target to negate the trap card and destroy it.

It should say;

Once per turn, when a Trap Card is activated while this card is attacking, you may change the target of the attack to negate the effect of the Trap Card and destroy it.

You might want to also add the effects of the cards underneath each card so people can correct OCG more easily.

This is a pretty cool set of cards, sir. I myself am making a Attack on Titan themed Archtype at the moment. If you want to checkthat out, that's pretty swell.

For Levi, one of effects says;

Once per turn, when a trap card is activated when this monster is attacking, you may change the attack target to negate the trap card and destroy it.

It should say;

Once per turn, when a Trap Card is activated while this card is attacking, you may change the target of the attack to negate the effect of the Trap Card and destroy it.

You might want to also add the effects of the cards underneath each card so people can correct OCG more easily.

Will do. Thanks for the advice! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there EpicBoss, nice cards you've got there. I also liked Attack on Titan quite a bit. =) 

The art design is quite nice and clear, although stretched. Might I suggest cropping the image to a more square shape first? I've had the same issue, so I usually use Photoshop, though Paint does the job too. :P

The cards are all pretty balanced, but the effects say: "Normal Summons or Special Summons a monster with 2000 or more ATK". I think you can shorten that by simply saying Summons. 

Also, the effect monsters mention not being used for XYZ tributes except for a "Legion of Humanity" monster, but you don't seem to have added one yet. Are you planning to? :)

Also, what nukerwolf said. ^_^

Hey there EpicBoss, nice cards you've got there. I also liked Attack on Titan quite a bit. =) 

The art design is quite nice and clear, although stretched. Might I suggest cropping the image to a more square shape first? I've had the same issue, so I usually use Photoshop, though Paint does the job too. :P

The cards are all pretty balanced, but the effects say: "Normal Summons or Special Summons a monster with 2000 or more ATK". I think you can shorten that by simply saying Summons. 

Also, the effect monsters mention not being used for XYZ tributes except for a "Legion of Humanity" monster, but you don't seem to have added one yet. Are you planning to? :)

Also, what nukerwolf said. ^_^

Yes. I'm making that now. And also, the reason why it doesn't just say"Summon" is so that it's fair for people who Flip Summon stuff like "Shaddoll Beast".

And the Defender thing on the fusion was a typo when I changed my mind about something.

Archived