Number 6: Charizard, the flame dragon

ems97

Well I'm now trying online dueling and its kind of complicated :(. its only a matter of time for me to get the hang of it. Anyway this charizard is sort of reflect the ability blaze. Hope you enjoy.

KI6NA9X.jpg

2 level 5 FIRE monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; until the End Phase, this card gains 200 ATK points, for every FIRE monsters on the field.

You're learning. That's good. Let's polish this up a little.

2 Level 5 FIRE monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; until the End Phase, this card gains 200 ATK points, for each every FIRE monsters on the field.

Your lore grammar is near-flawless, but the effect itself is mediocre. For a Rank 5 Xyz with specific Summon requirements, you only get a 2700 ATK monster at minimum with no other effects. People would rather go into Zenmaioh or Number 61 with their Level 5 monsters because the ability to take care of cards on the field is better than simply boosting stats.

He's referencing Charizard's Pokedex number, but just ignore the fact Atlanthal exists in this section.

As already mentioned, the ATK boost is nice but it's outclassed by other Rank 5s that do not have specific conditions and have other effects that prove helpful in games, such as destroying other cards, burn damage and the like. I think we've mentioned this sometime in the past; we're past the age of Yugioh when stat boosting was everything.

Just saying, there's already a Number 6. 

Also, the card seriously needs a buff.  No one is going to put two specific Level 5s into something that can only get up to 2700 on its own with no other effects.

I know its charizard's pokedex number but this is the number card your refering to:

Number6ChronomalyAtlandis-YS13-EN-C-1E.p

Anyway its a nice card. I like the way its suppored by FIRE monsyers.

Archived