Absorbing Jar

FLIP: Destroy all Set Spell/Trap Cards on the field, then each player draws 1 card for each of the cards they controlled that was destroyed by this effect. You cannot Set any cards this turn.

Thoughts on the card? I see it possibly being limited or semi'd because of the abuse Artifacts does with it. Not exactly active in the metagame but wouldn't it be set as many Artifacts as possible, let Jar get attacked, then instant +5 max and XYZ summon for win?

I don't think you'll be active again. lel

Hopefully Konami unbans it and puts it back at 1. I've played enough Heroes to know it doesn't affect the speed or consistency too badly. Just can't OTK as quickly as I like to. 

A lifetime ago, I considered this in Monster Mash...

...then I realized letting the opponent draw 5 was a bad idea.

Is why I don't run it in any of my stallbased decks. 

Hopefully Konami unbans it and puts it back at 1. I've played enough Heroes to know it doesn't affect the speed or consistency too badly. Just can't OTK as quickly as I like to. 

If the only reason you want it unbanned is to facilitate OTKs, you don't deserve to have it unbanned.

Unlikely to get hit unless Konami decides to be stupid again (which should not be ruled out). That being said Malcat has a greater possibility of getting hit but I don't see that happening either.

I'v though about putting this in the side with the thought process that my opp. might run both trap stun & wiretap.

Does it have to be realistic or not?

The more realistic the better.

I have never heard of this card up until now, but even using it in Artifacts is incredibly stupid. Same with the OP. Especially since you can't Set any cards the turn you activate this.

That last part doesn't really matter though, since your opponent should be flipping it by battle. The problem is that it's kinda unreliable that they will do so, specially if you already revealed what you're playing.

Archived