Abaddon, Lord of the Locusts

Degritone

I can post this now, yay.

zFuEUzE.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can tribute 1 DARK monster with 1500 or more DEF to Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Special Summoned: Special Summon up to 4 (min.1) "Locust Tokens" (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 8/ATK 1700/DEF 1700) to your opponent's side of the field. This card gains 100 ATK for every token on the field. If a "Locust Token" is removed from the field: You can banish 2 cards from your Graveyard; destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to its level or rank x200. When this card leaves the field: Destroy all "Locust Tokens" on the field.[/spoiler]

So how're you're supposed to use this guy (best case scenario) is to summon him (which isn't that hard) while you have 6+ cards in your graveyard, summon 4 (hopefully) tokens to your opponent's side of the field, then use any monster removal at all (heck, even Book of Moon would work) on a single token. His effect pops, popping another token for 1600 damage. Rinse and repeat for the other two tokens for a total of 4800 damage + whatever monster they may have had + attacking.

Changes from the contest: Changed "When a 'Loctust Token'..." to "If a 'Locust Token'..." so it can't miss the timing on the small loop I wanted to create when I made this, and made him kill them when he dies.

Archived