evil cucumber

These are the "Dimensional" cards that already exist in the game:

- Dimensional Alchemist

- Dimensional Fissure

- Dimensional Prison

- Dimensional Inversion

- Interdimensional Matter Transporter

- Interdimensional Warp

So i wanted to make this "Dimensional" an official archetype and created these cards:

[spoiler=Monters]

wPCIrGm.jpg

If this card is removed from play, you can add 1 "Dimensional" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Dimensional Breaker". You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Breaker" once per turn.

1Jl9Lwn.jpg

If this card is removed from play, you can target 2 of your removed from play "Dimensional" monsters other than this card; Special Summon those targets, but monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except "Dimensional" monsters. You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Warrior" once per turn.

FOkEEqW.jpg

If this card is Summoned: You can banish 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Hunter" once per turn

Msu0DRb.jpg

If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 of your removed from play "Dimensional" monsters, except "Dimensional Keeper"; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. That monster cannot be used as Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a Fairy-type monster. You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Keeper" once per turn.

PTSPZMz.jpg

3 Level 4 Fairy-Type monsters
While this card has Xyz Material, "Dimensional" cards you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; remove from play up to 2 cards from your hand and/or your side of the field, then banish an equal number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard and/or on their side of the field.

oVzJlHJ.jpg

4 Level 4 monsters
Any card sent to the Graveyard is banished instead. If this card is banished while it has Xyz Material: You can Special Summon this banished card, then you can attach 1 of your removed from play "Dimensional" Xyz monsters to this card as an Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish that target.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells]

21vKxw3.jpg

You can only use each effect of "Interdimensional Gate" once per turn.
*Banish 1 "Dimensional" monster from your hand; draw 1 card.
*Target 2 "Dimensional" cards in your graveyard; shuffle those targets into your Deck, then you can add 1 of your removed from play "Dimensional" monsters to your hand.

fywPKIQ.jpg

All Fairy-type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can target 1 Fairy-type monster you control; banish that target, then Special Summon 1 of your removed from play Fairy-type monsters, except the banished monster.

6L8zVlr.jpg
If you control no monsters: Target 3 of your removed from play "Dimensional" monsters; Special Summon 1 "Dimensional" Fairy-type Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, and if you do, attach those monsters to it as Xyz Materials. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this card, except Xyz monsters. You can only activate 1 "Exo D-mension" per turn.

[/spoiler]

Just some very minor OCG fix, primarily the order (I'll add reviews with it.):

[spoiler='Dimensional Breaker']"When this card is removed from play, you can add 1 "Dimensional" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Dimensional Breaker". You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Breaker" once per turn."

This would be a direct staple for the deck, because it can search any " DImensional" card, including Dimensional Fissure and Dimensional Prison. Because Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure were limited and Dimensional Prison being Semi-Limited, the balance of the card is really nice. It's not easy to get the effect either, because it has to be banished. So not opening with anything that removes it from play makes it balanced
. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Dimensional Warrior']"When this card is removed from play, you can target up to 2 of your removed from play "Dimensional" monsters other than this card; Special Summon those targets. If you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Fairy-Type monsters for the rest of this turn. You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Warrior" once per turn."

So, I'm guessing that this is to trigger Hunter and provide another Dimensional monster to Xyz with, kind of like a Rescue Rabbit. It's nice, but since you can only Special Summon Fairy-Type monsters makes it a bit lackluster, since the only ones with 2 Level 4 Materials that are worth running are Fairy Cheer Girl and Number 103: Ragnazero. I'd say to keep the card the way it is, but consider creating another "Dimensional" monster whose effect activates on its summon, like Special Summoning or Shuffling into the Deck a banished "Dimensional" monster.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Dimensional Hunter']"You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Hunter" once per turn. When this card is Summoned: You can banish 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck."

So this one's another staple, that triggers both Warrior and Breaker. Simple and useful, really acting as the archetype's ideal starter because of his ability to banish any of them from the deck.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Dimensional Fairy Lord']"3 Level 4 Fairy-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target up to 2 cards in either player's Graveyard(s); remove from play those cards, then banish cards on the field, up to the number of cards removed. During the End Phase: If you activate this effect, return up to 2 removed from play cards to their owner's Graveyards."

It really gives off the feeling of being the boss monster with its high ATK and recycling abilities. It's kind of like a BLS, too. The fact that it can banish 2 of your opponent's cards with the cost of merely 1 Xyz Material makes me question it, but the difficult summoning condition assures me it's okay. I'm not sure how other people feel about it, though. I'd say since it has 3 materials, too, bump its ATK up to 2700.

Also, this is just me being iffy, but the "Fairy" part of its name kind of makes it sound kind of weak, when it's the complete opposite. Maybe something like "Ethereal Dimensional Lord" or "Dimensional Worldly Lord" would be better.[/spoiler]

A fourth effect monster that could Special Summon a banished Dimensional monster OR banish a Dimensional monster from the deck when summoned (like Dimensional Hunter) would prove to make the archetype have faster ways of getting out the boss and would be a great addition. But coupling these cards up with the current banish support, I think on their own as you made them, they would be a really nice archetype and be fun to mess with. Great work, and nice card art. I hope my reviews helped you and didn't upset you in any way

Just some very minor OCG fix, primarily the order (I'll add reviews with it.):

[spoiler='Dimensional Breaker']"When this card is removed from play, you can add 1 "Dimensional" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Dimensional Breaker". You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Breaker" once per turn."

This would be a direct staple for the deck, because it can search any " DImensional" card, including Dimensional Fissure and Dimensional Prison. Because Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure were limited and Dimensional Prison being Semi-Limited, the balance of the card is really nice. It's not easy to get the effect either, because it has to be banished. So not opening with anything that removes it from play makes it balanced. [/spoiler]

Don't forget Dimensional Alchemist :D although nobody would put it in this Deck(but hes very cool xd)

[spoiler='Dimensional Warrior']"When this card is removed from play, you can target up to 2 of your removed from play "Dimensional" monsters other than this card; Special Summon those targets. If you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Fairy-Type monsters for the rest of this turn. You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Warrior" once per turn."

So, I'm guessing that this is to trigger Hunter and provide another Dimensional monster to Xyz with, kind of like a Rescue Rabbit. It's nice, but since you can only Special Summon Fairy-Type monsters makes it a bit lackluster, since the only ones with 2 Level 4 Materials that are worth running are Fairy Cheer Girl and Number 103: Ragnazero. I'd say to keep the card the way it is, but consider creating another "Dimensional" monster whose effect activates on its summon, like Special Summoning or Shuffling into the Deck a banished "Dimensional" monster.[/spoiler]

With this effect you can bring Vylon Disigma and Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry too, and now with that new monster i added (Keeper), this combo can bring their boss quickly.

[spoiler='Dimensional Hunter']"You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Hunter" once per turn. When this card is Summoned: You can banish 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck."

So this one's another staple, that triggers both Warrior and Breaker. Simple and useful, really acting as the archetype's ideal starter because of his ability to banish any of them from the deck.[/spoiler]

Very useful too with Nova Summoner :D thats the main reason i made him 1500

[spoiler='Dimensional Fairy Lord']"3 Level 4 Fairy-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target up to 2 cards in either player's Graveyard(s); remove from play those cards, then banish cards on the field, up to the number of cards removed. During the End Phase: If you activate this effect, return up to 2 removed from play cards to their owner's Graveyards."

It really gives off the feeling of being the boss monster with its high ATK and recycling abilities. It's kind of like a BLS, too. The fact that it can banish 2 of your opponent's cards with the cost of merely 1 Xyz Material makes me question it, but the difficult summoning condition assures me it's okay. I'm not sure how other people feel about it, though. I'd say since it has 3 materials, too, bump its ATK up to 2700.

Also, this is just me being iffy, but the "Fairy" part of its name kind of makes it sound kind of weak, when it's the complete opposite. Maybe something like "Ethereal Dimensional Lord" or "Dimensional Worldly Lord" would be better.[/spoiler]

I think that same way, his effect doesnt target the cards on the field(just like Tiaramisu and Heliopolis) and can banish 2 cards at once just by detachin 1 material(and can even trigger the monsters' effects that he removes from the grave) :s i wanted to make him 2500 bcuz the eff is too strong, but...idk maybe the current stat is ok...and thnx for the suggestion. "Fairy" was too...weird! idk what i was thinkin' maybe i dont give the deserved attention to my card names :s i changed his name for 1 more manly :D

A fourth effect monster that could Special Summon a banished Dimensional monster OR banish a Dimensional monster from the deck when summoned (like Dimensional Hunter) would prove to make the archetype have faster ways of getting out the boss and would be a great addition. But coupling these cards up with the current banish support, I think on their own as you made them, they would be a really nice archetype and be fun to mess with. Great work, and nice card art. I hope my reviews helped you and didn't upset you in any way.

Thnx for the help and the fixes. I added the new Dimensional monster, but im always afraid of making them become "a new Stellarknight" or just another rank 4 archetype. Thats why theyre totally focused on banishing cards and fairy-type monsters. Thnx again and no, you didnt upset me in anyway ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice cards! They really look fun to play and can be used with a lot of existing cards. The only flaw i can see is that Ethereal Dimensional Lord will not trigger the effects of the monster that you banish from the grave, as they miss the timing. To put it simply, their effects will not activate because they have a "When... you can". If you want to fix this, you can change the "when" to "if" or make it not optional.

Other than that, the cards are balanced and the artwork looks fitting. Great job!

Hmm, i dont know, maybe youre right, but...

Correct me if i'm wrong, banish cards from my grave is part of the effect and i dont think Dimensional Lord will make the cards removed from my graveyard miss the effect activation timing, cuz his effects occur simultaneously, so my cards that are removed from play as well as my opponent's are both considered to be the last thing to occur

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived