J-Max's Alternate Card Artwork Archive (90 Cards)

J-Max

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but I am taking time out as Pokevolution > This. Felt like I was getting lazy just doing Image replacements anyway... I will eventually start on this again but I need to give the Pokevolution Project my full attention for now.

Yes but I am taking time out as Pokevolution > This. Felt like I was getting lazy just doing Image replacements anyway... I will eventually start on this again but I need to give the Pokevolution Project my full attention for now.

Okay, fine with that. If you need help, just let me know.

• 7 months later...

Been a really long time since my last Update here. From now on I will be listing the updates along with a Spoiler here showing the latest additions to avoid confusion.

ADDITIONS!

METAL RAIDERS

Kuriboh

LEGENDARY COLLECTION 2 MEGA PACK

Card Ejector

HIDDEN ARSENAL 3 

Fabled Krus

LORD OF THE TACHYON GALAXY

Ghost Fairy Elfobia

THE NEW CHALLENGERS JAPANESE

Ghostrick Dorklord

[Spoiler=Additions]

FJP8Aak.jpg

33v0p06.jpg

maxmwz.jpg

33wledj.jpg

iNsNYla.jpg[/Spoiler]

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to let you guys know you missed a typo - Gishki Emilia says "Effect" in your picture, not "Spirit"

Also, if anyone can make an Elemental Hero Mariner I'd love to see that. I'd do so myself but I couldn't find anything but anime scenes for him.

For future reference, do not post in topics that have had no replies for more than 2 weeks; here, you necrobumped a 2 year old thread. 

You're a new member, yes, but keep this in mind. 

(LOCKED)

Archived