Returning to Ancient China: Desolate Reimagination [APPLICATION THREAD] [NS/A] [PG-16]

[SPOILER=Plot]
Read the following short letter from the protagonist:

"To all the aspiring role players,

To think that time would freeze again, who would imagine that? There is a task I want to assign you, whilst I am away in Ancient China. I am worried that the past, present and future would all collide again and I am unsure about what to do.

Here is the concept: The time now is nine at night, 2nd August 2043, the year I was immortalized. The rest of my empire are in my house now awaiting my safe return. I cannot stress enough how hard that might have been for me and my troops. The troops being my family members. They are still assuming I am missing as we speak, I don't even know why I returned to Ancient China alone in the first place. Perhaps it was inevitable, or perhaps my place of rest? We will see.

Now, the task for you is to find me in Ancient China, and work with me to fight with or against the people that would distract the time continuum. Of course, my empire shall also meet you there, should you also be in Ancient China. In the meantime, I will be awaiting you.

From, Ron."

So, the letter spreads out across the world's hemisphere, but no one is sure when it was sent, or what it's about until they respond to the letter. If you choose to respond to the letter, you will find yourself in Ancient China fighting with the people you will meet.

If you choose to ignore it, you will fight against the protagonist's empire. Regardless, you will be stuck in one place. This journey will be one of the hardest you will ever go on. On your way there though, you will meet with Dynasty Warrior's famous officers, and they will pull out a challenge for you. Or, would you like to become one of them?

There are no real antagonists, although according to the false reports you will find, someone must be responsible. On top of visiting Ancient China, hidden reports are also lying around on the battlefield and they are all false rumors. Retrieve those reports and the protagonist would give you a good reputation for it, which means the antagonist is not revealed until all the reports are picked up during your journey. There are a total of fourteen to find.

So, I wish you all... Good luck on your journey...

BACK TO ANCIENT CHINA.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Timeline]
The coloured events represent each faction and their activities, or so they say. Although the timeline will not update, anything can happen.

[SPOILER=Ancient Times]
147 - Jia Xu was born.
148 - Huang Zhong was born.
155 - Cao Cao was born. Sun Jian was born.
161 - Liu Bei was born.
162 - Guan Yu was born.
163 - Xun Yu was born.
167 - Zhang Fei was born. Zhang He was born.
168 - Cao Ren was born.
169 - Taishi Ci was born. Zhang Liao was born.
170 - Pang De was born. Guo Jia was born.
172 - Lu Su was born.
175 - Sun Ce was born.
176 - Ma Chao was born. Fa Zheng was born. Diaochan was born.
177 - Cai Wenji was born.
178 - Lu Meng was born. Pang Tong was born.
179 - Sima Yi was born.
181 - Zhuge Liang was born.
182 - Sun Quan was born. Zhu Ran was born. Zhen Ji was born.
183 - Lu Xun was born.
184 - The Yellow Turban begins; Zhang Jiao orders his followers to rebel, however, he dies afterwards from illness; The Yellow Turbans also quelled after the defeat of the main forces. Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei swears oaths of brotherhood at the Peach Garden.
187 - Cao Pi was born. Sun Jian, appointed Prefect of Changsha subdued rebels during the Rebellion of Ou Xing.
189 - Ling Tong was born. Zhang Chunhua was born. Dong Zhuo seizes power from Emperor Shao. Lu Bu slays his adoptive father before Dong Zhuo adopts him. Dong Zhuo dethrones Emperor Shao and enthrones Emperor Xian. Cao Cao fails his attempt to assassinate Dong Zhuo, he led to Luoyang afterwards. Cao Cao raises an army to bring down Dong Zhuo.
190 - The Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition was formed by Yuan Shao.
191 - Sun Jian takes the Imperial Seal from Luoyang. Sun Jian marches to Liu Biao, but was ambushed and killed by Huang Zu. Guan Yu assassinates Hua Xiong at Si Shui Gate. The three sworn brothers including Guan Yu, Liu Bei and Zhang Fei battle with Lu Bu. Dong Zhuo moves to the capital of Chang'an, burning Luoyang. Yuan Shao takes Yi Province from Han Fu and battles Gongsun Zan at Panhe. The Anti-Dong Zhuo coalition dissolves.
192 - Dong Zhuo was assassinated by Lu Bu. Cao Cao gathers Yellow Turban troops from Yan Province, creating Quingzhou Troops.
193 - Cao Song, Cao Cao's father was murdered by Tao Qian's officer; he later seeks vengeance, decimating Xu Province. Liu Bei borrows troops from Gongsun Zan to assist Tao Qian.
194 - Lu Bu invades Yan Province whilst Cao Cao was absent. Liu Bei becomes Prefect of Xu.
195 - Lu Bu admits defeat at Dingtao to Cao Cao, then seeks help from Liu Bei in Xu Province.
196 - Cao Cao leads his army to Luoyang and recieves the Emperor Xian at Xuchang. Sun Ce exchanges his Imperial Seal for troops with Yuan Shu and takes control of Jiangdong.
197 - Deng Ai was born. Cao Cao is defeated by Zhang Xiu, then Cao Ang and Dian Wei dies. Cao Cao works with Sun Ce against Yuan Shu's rule as Emperor.
198 - Lu Bu and Chen Gong executed on Cao Cao's orders after losing the battle at Xiapi, leaving Lu Lingqi behind. Zhang Liao later becomes Cao Cao's officer.
199 - Yuan Shao takes Hefei after decimating Gongsun Zan at Yiling. Liu Bei defeats Yuan Shu, who later dies. Liu Bei takes Xiapi, breaking his alliance with Cao Cao who forges with Yuan Shao. Sun Ce marries Daqiao, whilst Zhou Yu weds Xiaoqiao. Yuan Shao subjugates Cao Cao.
200 - Liu Bei is defeated by Cao Cao, then seeks help from Yuan Shao. Guan Yu surrenders to Cao Cao, then slays Yan Liang at Baima and Wen Chou in Yanjin; He was eventually reunited with Liu Bei's forces. Sun Ce becomes fatally wounded in Xuchang, and dies; the family throne was passed on to Sun Quan. Cao Cao defeats Yuan Shao at Guandu.
201 - Liu Bei was defeated by Cao Cao and goes to Xinye.
202 - Yuan Shao succumbs to illness and despair.
204 - Cao Rui was born. Cao Cao captures Ye and Cao Pi, his son takes Zhenji as his wife from Yuan Xi.
205 - Cao Cao decimates Yuan Tan and conquers Qing Province. Cao Rui was born.
206 - Cao Cao defeats Gao Gan and takes Bing Province. Jiang Wei was born.
207 - Guo Jia dies. Cao cao takes Wuwan, conquering Hefei. Cao Ren invades Xinye, but was defeated by Shu. Liu Shan was born.
208 - Sima Shi was born. During the Three Visits, Liu Bei persuades Zhuge Liang to become his tactician. Sun Quan takes Gan Ning as his officer and slays Huang Zu as part of his vengeance for Sun Jian.
209 - Taishi Ci dies in battle.
210 - Zhou Yu dies from illness.
211 - Sima Zhao was born.
212 - Xun Yu dies.
213 - Pang Tong dies.
217 - Wang Yuanji was born. Jia Chong was born. Lu Su dies. There should be a false report about one of Ling Tong's deaths.
218 - Yue Jin dies.
219 - Guan Yu and Guan Ping were executed. Lu Meng dies from illness. Pang De and Xiahou Yuan dies.
220 - Gan Ning was killed by Shamoke during an assault. Xiahou Dun and Cao Cao dies; Cao Pi succeeds his father as King of Wei and proclaims himself Emperor. Huang Zhong dies. Fa Zheng dies.
221 - Zhang Fei was killed by his own subordinates. Liu Bei is the next to proclaim himself as Emperor. Zhenji dies. Yu Jin dies.
222 - Sun Shangxiang dies. Ma Chao dies. Zhang Liao dies.
223 - Liu Bei dies from illness; Liu Shan succeeds him as Emperor. Cao Ren dies.
225 - Zhong Hui was born.
226 - Cao Pi dies; Cao Rui succeeds him as the next Wei Emperor.
227 - Xu Huang dies. Han Dang dies.
228 - Zhao Yun dies.
231 - Zhang He dies.
232 - Cao Fang was born.
234 - Zhuge Liang dies. Wei Yan is put down by Ma Dai.
235 - Sun Xiu was born.
236 - Sima Yan was born.
237 - Ling Tong dies from illness.
238 - Lianshi dies. Wen Yang was born.
239 - Cao Rui dies from illness; Cao Fang succeeds him at a young age as Wei's Third Emperor.
241 - Cao Mao was born.
242 - Sun Hao was born.
243 - Sun Liang was born.
245 - Lu Xun dies.
246 - Cao Huan was born.
247 - Zhang Chunhua dies.
249 - Zhu Ran dies.
251 - Sima Yi dies.
252 - Sun Quan dies; he is succeeded by Sun Liang, his youngest son as Emperor.
253 - Guo Huai was killed by Jiang Wei with an arrow shot.
254 - Cao Fang abdicates his place as Emperor and enthrones Cao Mao.
255 - Sima Shi dies from illness.
258 - Zhuge Dan dies.
260 - Cao Mao dies in a c'oup d'etat and gives his throne to Cao Huan. Sun Liang dies from a poison inflicted by Sun Xiu, eventual emperor.
262 - Xiahou Ba dies.
263 - Shu falls, Liu Shan surrenders to Wei, welcoming him with his hands tied.
264 - Zhong Hui joins forces with Shu's Remnants hoping to restore the kingdom to its former glory; Jiang Wei was also involved, however both generals were executed at the end of the rebellion. Deng Ai dies. Sima Zhao is titled King of Jin. Sun Xiu dies from illness; Sun Hao succeeds him as Wu's last Emperor.
265 - Sima Zhao dies; Sima Yan succeeds the Sima clan, abdicates Wei's Cao Huan from his throne and becomes Emperor of Jin, destroying Wei.
268 - Wang Yuanji dies.
271 - Ding Feng dies. Liu Shan dies.
274 - Cao Fang dies.
280 - Jin conquers Wu, ending the Three Kingdoms period and beginning the Jin Dynasty, making Sima Yan the Emperor of China.
282 - Sun Hao dies. Jia Chong dies.
290 - Sima Yan dies; the succeeding Emperor remains unknown.
291 - Wen Yang dies.
302 - Cao Huan dies.

More coming soon.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=The Past]
1945 - Tai Tara was born.
1947 - Kao Tara was born.
1963 - Eric Yim was born.
1964 - Nadine Wong was born.
1970 - Claire Moase was born.
1992 - Kev Yim was born.
1994 - Saskuto Uchigya was born. Ron Yim was born.
1995 - Hikari Tara was born.
1996 - Katie Simmons was born.
1997 - Chloe Moase was born. Mirianna Fleming was born. Elisha Bain was born.
1999 - Victoria 'Torn' Richards was born. Charles Yim was born.
2002 - Lucy Moase was born.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=The Present]
2013 - Kayne White VI was born. Ron Yim starts defecting from the Yim family to start a new Yim Empire. There should be two false reports from the year 2011 regarding multiple gunshot victims, with one of them being Ron.
2014 - Saskuto Uchigya marries Hikari Tara.
2016 - Harry Gavins was born.
2017 - Ron's parents, Eric and Nadine were involved in car accidents and eventually succumbed to their injuries; Their family legacy was suceeded by Kev Yim. Neo Uchigya was born.
2018 - Ron Yim marries Chloe Moase. There should be a false report regarding one of Ron's deaths.
2020 - Dan Yim was born.
2022 - Sasha Yim was born.
2024 - Melissa 'Mel' Yim was born. One month on, a false report was issued saying Chloe Moase had died.
2030 - Saskuto Uchigya suffers a heavy injury, he barely survives by having his blood transfused by an unknown person; That person might have been Ron, check the reports though.
2035 - Ron has a family showdown with Kev, his older brother, it was the former that held the victor, after the battle, Kev was executed and Ron became King of the Yim family; The Yim family fell and The Yim Empire came to force with Ron becoming Emperor the very same year.
2038 - Tai Tara dies from assassination.
2040 - Ron falls ill and Sasha Yim weds Harry Gavins, there may be a false report there.
2041 - Ron becomes ill terminally, there may be a false report there.
2042 - Ron apparently dies from illness, a funeral was held like usual; Dan Yim steps up as Emperor of The Yim Empire. Elisha Bain also dies from the same illness Ron has, though three days after the former. There are two false reports in this time of year.
2043 - Finding out that he was buried alive, Ron Yim dug himself back up onto the ground and has his right arm's flesh completely replaced by titanium, an electric device fitted to replace his heart and a prosthetic left leg fitted.
2044 - Dan Yim dies from an illness. Neo Uchigya takes up The Yim Empire throne as Emperor.
2046 - Neo Uchigya marries Melissa Yim.
2049 - Gabriel Gavins was born. Kao Tara dies.
2050 - Kayne White VII was born.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=The Future]
2051 - Elisha 'Elle' Uchigya was born.
2053 - Logan Uchigya was born.
2055 - Gabriel Gavins defects from The Yim Empire to an unknown faction. That has yet to be revealed, as there should be three false reports regarding these facts.
2056 - Leo Uchigya was born.
2060 - Gabriel Gavins was fished out by his mother and grandfather; after a long persuasion by the pair, Gabriel eventually came back to The Yim Empire. Neo conquers the South Coast of England, as well as Southern London after the King of the Royal Family surrenders to The Yim Empire.
2067 - Hikari Tara dies. Neo Uchigya retires from being Emperor and gives his throne to his second son, Logan, becoming the Fourth Emperor; the whole world weakens because of Logan's lack of experience and the rest of The Yim Empire helps him fight that weakness.
2069 - Saskuto Uchigya dies.
2070 - Harry Gavins die from brain cancer.
2080 - Torn Richards succumbs to old age. Melissa Yim dies. There is a false report regarding that story.
2088 - Logan Uchigya dies from premature heart failure which happened since birth; His younger brother Leo takes The Yim Empire throne as its Fifth Emperor.
2093 - The Yim Empire starts to lose its power, so Leo helps The Yim Empire restore itself to its former glory with success; They start to rebuild provisions from the damages Logan had caused before his death.
2099 - Gabriel Gavins succumb to the cancer inherited by his father, Harry; He didn't have long to live in that sense. There are two false reports regarding that story.
[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Rules]
1. NO Godmodding, Meta Gaming, etc. Failure to follow that will result in a 24 hour ban.

2. Try to be active at all costs. For rules regarding inactivity, please read rule 6.

3. Post in near-perfect grammar, please. Spell check your work and proof read before you submit them, I won't be the one responsible if you make a mistake.

4. Advanced Clause is compulsory, so 4 lines of text at the very least. If you want to go brave and set your target to 3000 words, I won't stop you.

5. The timeline is back for this RP, however it won't be updated unless there are newcomers in the RP.

6. IF you decide to become absent for any reason during the RP, you must PM me with your reason.

7. Make your applications tidy, delete everything in parenthesis. Failure to do that, and I'll simply ask you to edit your app.

8. This RP runs a first come, first serve basis, so make sure you secure your place. Whether your application is finished or not, make sure it is checked by our RP hosts or co-hosts before submitting officially.

9. To prove that you have read all the rules stated above, you must color in your app the faction of which your character will be in and if applicable, your character quote. Also, you will need to write in the following: 'I have read the rules and agree to follow them. If I fail to follow any of these rules, it will result in severe sanctions which must be taken into account' This will decide whether or not you should be accepted in this RP.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Application:]
Name:

Date of Birth: (Day and Month optional)

Date of Death: (Day and Month optional)

Faction:

Appearance: (5+ lines or a pic with a short caption)

Personality: (5+ lines)

Biography: (10+ lines)

Weapons: (Be realistic)

Skills: (Generic or Musou, whatever suits your fancy.)

Character Quote: (Write a brief quote for your character to confirm your place.)

RP Paragraph: (Hosts don't need to do this. If you want to host this alongside me, PM me before applying.)

Theme Tune:
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Sample Application:]
Name: Ron Yim

Date of Birth: 4th November 1994

Date of Death: Unknown

Faction: The Yim Empire

[SPOILER=Family Members]
[SPOILER=Grandparents]
Ron doesn't reveal his grandparents' names in fear that he might be executed for treachery.
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER=Parents]
Eric Yim (Dies of a car accident) (1963-2017)

Nadine Wong (Dies of a car accident) (1964-2017)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Parents in Law]
Claire Moase (It was not known when she died) (1970-?)

Michael Moase (Not Mentioned) (?-?)

Tai Tara (Dies from an assassination) (1945-2038)

Kao Tara (Dies of old age) (1947-2049)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Siblings]
Kev Yim (He died in 2035, due to his murder whist Ron plotted to seize his throne.) (1992-2035)

Charles Yim (Not mentioned) (1999-?)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Siblings in Law]
Saskuto Uchigya (Dies of old age) (1994-2069)

Hikari Tara (Dies of old age) (1995-2067)

Lucy Moase (It is not known when she had died) (2002-?)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Spouse]
Chloe Moase (Married 2018-) (Dies of a fatal illness one month after Melissa's birth, or at least that's what the false reports said.) (1997-?)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Children]
Dan Yim (b. 2020) (Dies of illness) (2020-2044)

Sasha Yim (b. 2022) (Has yet to die) (2022-?)

Melissa Yim (b. 2024) (Dies from old age) (2024-2080)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Children in Law]
Harry Gavins (b. 2016) (Dies of brain cancer) (Married Sasha 2040-2070, his death)

Neo Uchigya (b. 2017) (It is not known when he died) (Married Melissa 2046-) (2017-?)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Grandchildren]
Gabriel Gavins (Sasha's son) (b. 2049) (Dies of an inherited cancer, inherited by his father, Harry) (2049-2099)

Elisha 'Elle' Uchigya (Melissa's eldest daughter) (b. 2051) (It is not known when she died) (2051-?)

Logan Uchigya (Melissa's second son) (b. 2053) (Dies of premature heart failure) (2053-2088)

Leo Uchigya (Melissa's youngest son) (b. 2056) (It is not known when he died) (2056-?)
[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

Appearance: For his normal outfit, he wears a casual shirt, denim jeans and brass gloves which he rarely uses except for combat training. His right arm flesh is completely replaced with Gold Titanium, as well as his prosthetic leg, which replaced his entire left leg and his electric heart, which is wired to the rest of his armour allowing him to engage different types of support weapons. His heart was damaged, so an electric one was used in order to keep alive. He also sports a mechanical tiara which sends signals from his brain to his entire nervous system. Because he is a cyborg, he also sports also a red monocle in order to make him stand out from the rest of the crowd.

Personality: For this kind of character, he can be a quiet person. He isn't willing to talk to outsiders unless he feels the need to. Despite those bad habits, he is a kind hearted person towards his family and is willing to help both sides, since he is a freelancer for a living. Before his defection from the original family tree, he was so displeased with the fact the family he was in before was so disorganised, and not willing to cooperate, he silenced himself out completely and wiped all the emotions from himself, leaving him with no remorse over anything at all. Since defecting from his old family, he gradually grows to become a better person everyday, and still grows to become like that ever since. Ever since returning to Ancient China, he is being turned to for advice by multiple people.

Biography: Born in the year 1994, Ron lived with his mother, father and two brothers. He started out as the 10th Generation member, the penultimate generation before defection from the family, but not before mentioning the fact he was a failed graduate in University from 2017, and leads himself to the fact he is also married to his old friend Chloe, the one he had tried hard to repair his relationship with in 2018. The pair also had three children in 2020, 2022 and 2024 respectively at the time. When he defected from his old family group in 2035, he starts a new one, called the Yim Empire and raises his members to become as vigilant as he was in his old days. He is also an epileptic prior to the role play as well as the character who suffers from autism, though none of those negative ailments affected him, however when his late son died in 2044, he didn't take the death lightly and started to darken his personality, seeking revenge on his old family for the crimes they committed on him. Before then, he used to be human, when Ron himself supposedly died, he was checked on to see if he was still alive, though no reports are revealed saying so. When he found out he was being buried alive, most of his body began malfunctioning, so he had his left leg amputated and his heart removed as payment for his right arm to be replaced with Golden Titanium, to match his Immortal Cyborg suit which is fitted in the future. Within the next year, his left leg was completely replaced with a prosthetic one, complete with titanium as part of his suit and a device fitted where his heart used to be. Now, in Ancient China, he seeks to find false reports about his death and the death of his loved ones and remove them completely. He also tends to fish out the antagonist responsible.

Weapons: Convertible Cross Pike; Dragoon Blade

[SPOILER=Skills]
[SPOILER=Physical]
1. Blazestrike - Adds Fire properties to his weapons
2. Cryostrike - Adds Ice properties to his weapons
3. Tidalstrike - Adds Water properties to his weapons
4. Electrostrike - Adds Thunder properties to his weapons
5. Stormstrike - Adds Wind properties to his weapons
6. Hellstrike - Adds Dark (Non-Elemental) properties to his weapons
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Other Skills]
1. Hellfire - Tier 1 Upgraded Fire attack
2. Magma Wheel - Tier 2 Upgraded Fire attack
3. Lava Burst - Tier 3 Ultimate Fire attack
4. Diamond Dust - Tier 1 Upgraded Ice attack
5. Ice Cage - Tier 2 Upgraded Ice attack
6. Frozen Mirror - Tier 3 Ultimate Ice attack
7. Tidal Wave - Tier 1 Upgraded Water attack
8. Tsunami - Tier 2 Upgraded Water attack
9. Aqua Familiar - Tier 3 Ultimate Ice attack
10. Rolling Thunder - Tier 1 Upgraded Thunder attack
11. Thor's Hammer - Tier 2 Upgraded Thunder attack
12. Lightning Barrel - Tier 3 Ultimate Thunder attack
13. Wind Blast - Tier 1 Upgraded Wind attack
14. Tornado - Tier 2 Upgraded Wind attack
15. Storm Terror - Tier 3 Ultimate Wind attack
[/SPOILER]

Character Quote: "You will find me in the north-east. Just remember not to get lost on your way here. It's essential that you make it here alive, hear me?"

RP Paragraph: Hosts don't need to do this

Theme Tune: Gimme a minute...
[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Character Roster]
If you decide to choose any of the characters from The Yim Empire, I have all the info. Just PM me for them.

Bold and Gray = Occupied.
* = New to this roster

[SPOILER=Shu (22) (221-263)]
Bao Sanniang
Fa Zheng*
Guan Ping
Guan Suo
Guan Xing*
Guan Yinping*
Guan Yu
Huang Zhong
Jiang Wei
Liu Bei (Reign as Emperor: 221-223)
Liu Shan (Reign as Emperor: 223-263)

Ma Chao
Ma Dai
Pang Tong
Wei Yan
Xingcai
Xu Shu*
Yueying
Zhang Bao*
Zhang Fei
Zhao Yun
Zhuge Liang
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Wei (24) (220-265)]
Cai Wenji
Cao Cao
Cao Fang (Reign as Emperor: 239-254)
Cao Huan (Reign as Emperor: 260-265)
Cao Mao (Reign as Emperor: 254-260)
Cao Pi (Reign as Emperor: 220-226)
Cao Ren
Cao Rui (Reign as Emperor: 226-239)

Dian Wei
Guo Jia
Jia Xu
Li Dian*
Pang De
Wang Yi
Xiahou Dun
Xiahou Yuan
Xu Huang
Xu Zhu
Xun Yu*
Yu Jin*
Yue Jin*
Zhang He
Zhang Liao
Zhenji[/b]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Wu (22) (229-280)]
Daqiao
Ding Feng
Gan Ning
Han Dang*
Huang Gai
Lianshi
Ling Tong
Lu Meng
Lu Su*
Lu Xun
Sun Ce
Sun Hao
(Reign as Emperor: 264-280)
Sun Jian
Sun Liang
(Reign as Emperor: 252-258)
Sun Quan (Reign as Emperor: 229-252)
Sun Shangxiang
Sun Xiu (Reign as Emperor: 258-264)
Taishi Ci

Xiaoqiao
Zhou Yu
Zhou Tai
Zhu Ran*
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Jin (13) (265-420)]
Deng Ai
Guo Huai
Jia Chong*
Sima Shi
Sima Yi
Sima Zhao
Sima Yan (Reign as Emperor: 265-290)
Wang Yuanji
Wen Yang
Xiahou Ba
Zhang Chunhua*
Zhong Hui
Zhuge Dan
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=The Yim Empire (21) (2035-2100)]
Chloe Moase
Dan Yim (Reign as Emperor: 2042-2044)
Elisha Bain*
Elisha Uchigya
Gabriel Gavins
Harry Gavins
Hikari Tara
Katie Simmons*
Kayne White VI*
Kayne White VII*
Kenji Uchigya*
Leo Uchigya (Reign as Emperor: 2088-ongoing)
Logan Uchigya (Reign as Emperor: 2067-2088)
Lucy Moase*
Melissa Yim
Mirianna Fleming*
Neo Uchigya (Reign as Emperor: 2044-2067)
Ron Yim (Reign as Emperor: 2035-2042)
Sasha Yim
Saskuto Uchigya
Torn Richards
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Other Dynasty Warriors Characters (10)]
Chen Gong*
Diaochan
Dong Zhuo
Lu Bu
Lu Lingqi*
Meng Huo
Yuan Shao
Zhang Jiao
Zhurong
Zuo Ci

[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Emperors' Journal]
In here, you will read some information about each faction's emperors.

[SPOILER=Shu]
Liu Bei (221-223)

Liu Shan (223-263)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Wei]
Cao Pi (220-226)

Cao Rui (226-239)

Cao Fang (239-254)

Cao Mao (254-260)

Cao Huan (260-265)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Wu]
Sun Quan (229-252)

Sun Liang (252-260)

Sun Xiu (260-264)

Sun Hao (264-280)

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Jin]
Sima Yan (265-290)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=The Yim Empire]
Ron Yim (2035-2042)

Dan Yim (2042-2044)

Neo Uchigya (2044-2067)

Logan Uchigya (2067-2088)

Leo Uchigya (2088-ongoing)

[/SPOILER]

Information at a later date.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Participants]
1. Chaotic Angel (Ron Yim)

[/SPOILER]

I will tweak this if I see anything wrong with this thread. Still, feel free to apply though.

Archived