Rockman Cards! (Pop Culture Set #2)

EpicBoss99

So, this is my set of Megaman Yugioh cards! I know that the art isn't too great, but I'm searching for better pieces of art! I hope you enjoy!

[spoiler='Monsters']

Q8jPw1L.jpg

When a "Robot Armory" Equip Spell Card equipped to this card leaves the field, you can have this card lose 500 ATK, and if it does, as long as this card remains on the field, apply the effects of that Equip Spell Card to this card until your opponent's End Phase. You cannot activate Equip Spell Cards during the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate the effect of "Rockman, Robotic Hero" once per turn. This card cannot be used as a Synchro or XYZ Material, except for the XYZ Summon of a "Robotic" monster.

7hMUIGD.jpg

If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect), you can Special Summon 1 "Rockman, Robotic Hero" from your Deck. If "Rockman, Robotic Hero" would be destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect), you can destroy this face-up card instead.

gC4Oxl8.jpg

This card's name becomes "Rockman, Robotic Hero" while it is face-up on the field. When this card would be destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect), you can discard 1 "Robot Armory" Equip Spell Card from your Hand instead. This card cannot be used as a Synchro or XYZ Material, except for the XYZ Summon of a "Robotic" Monster.

qDHwXaN.jpg

"Rockman, Robotic Hero" + "Rush, Robotic Sidekick"

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Robotic Fusion". You can discard 1 "Robotic Armory" Equip Spell Card, and if you do, this card's name is treated as "Rockman, Robotic Hero" and apply the effects of that Equip Spell Card discarded to this card until your Opponent's End Phase. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would cause a card on your side of the field to leave the field, You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only activate 1 effect of "Rockman, Robotic Legend" per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']

4qj1tZn.jpg

P6T1xoT.jpg

JijXb7x.jpg

Equip only to "Rockman, Robotic Hero". It gains 1000 ATK. When this card is equipped to "Rockman, Robotic Hero", it gains the following effect:

- During your opponent's turn, your opponent cannot select the monster equipped with this card as an attack target, or target it with card effects.

Only 1 "Robot Armory" card can be equipped to "Rockman, Robotic Hero" at a time.

3WOylK0.jpg

Equip only to "Rockman, Robotic Hero". It gains 1000 ATK. When this card is equipped to "Rockman, Robotic Hero", it gains the following effect:

- You can tribute the monster equipped to this card, and if you do, destroy all monsters on the field. You cannot summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect.

Only 1 "Robot Armory" card can be equipped to "Rockman, Robotic Hero" at a time.

LvUXKam.jpg

Equip only to "Rockman, Robotic Hero". It gains 500 ATK. When this card is equipped to "Rockman, Robotic Hero", it gains the following effect:

- This card can attack your opponent directly.

HuUHF6G.jpg

- You can banish up to 2 "Armory" cards in your graveyard, then target Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls, up to the number of cards you banished from your graveyard; destroy them.

We7vEVX.jpg

Equip only to "Rockman, Robotic Hero". When this card is equipped to "Rockman, Robotic Hero", it gains the following effect:

- Once per turn, when your opponent activates the effect of a card that would cause a card you control to leave the field, you can target 1 card they control; return it to the hand.

TwpM22R.jpg

Equip only to "Rockman, Robotic Hero". When this card is equipped to "Rockman, Robotic Hero", it gains the following effect:

- Once every 2 turns, you can target a card you control and a card your opponent controls; banish both targets. If you activate this effect, skip your next Battle Phase.

igzHhjU.jpg

Equip only to "Rockman, Robotic Hero". It gains 500 ATK. When this card is equipped to "Rockman, Robotic Hero", it gains the following effect:

- You can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Robotic" Monster from your Hand or Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Traps']

hlrfgdO.jpg

[/spoiler]

When a "Robot Armory" Equip Spell Card equipped to this card leaves the field, you can have this card lose 500 ATK, and if it does, as long as this card remains on the field, apply the effects of that Equip Spell Card to this card until your opponent's End Phase. You cannot activate Equip Spell Cards during the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate the effect of "Rockman, Robotic Hero" once per turn.

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Robotic Fusion". You can discard 1 "Robotic Armory" Equip Spell Card, and if you do, apply the effects of that Equip Spell Card to this card until your opponent's End Phase. During either player's turn, when a card or effect that would remove a card from your field is activated: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only activate 1 effect of "Rockman, Robotic Legend" per turn, and only once that turn.

I think "apply" would be a better way to express what you are trying to accomplish. Anyways, I like what you did here overall! Like you said, the pictures could be better so I hope you get that fixed later on. The only big issue I see right now is Wheel Cutter. A 1500 direct attack is way too strong in my opinion, even with the halved ATK boost. Worse, imagine Robotic Legend equipped with it! That's 3000 right there. You can keep the ATK boost but put in "Any battle damage inflicted by this card is halved." Great job again!

When a "Robot Armory" Equip Spell Card equipped to this card leaves the field, you can have this card lose 500 ATK, and if it does, as long as this card remains on the field, apply the effects of that Equip Spell Card to this card until your opponent's End Phase. You cannot activate Equip Spell Cards during the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate the effect of "Rockman, Robotic Hero" once per turn.

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Robotic Fusion". You can discard 1 "Robotic Armory" Equip Spell Card, and if you do, apply the effects of that Equip Spell Card to this card until your opponent's End Phase. During either player's turn, when a card or effect that would remove a card from your field is activated: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only activate 1 effect of "Rockman, Robotic Legend" per turn, and only once that turn.

I think "apply" would be a better way to express what you are trying to accomplish. Anyways, I like what you did here overall! Like you said, the pictures could be better so I hope you get that fixed later on. The only big issue I see right now is Wheel Cutter. A 1500 direct attack is way too strong in my opinion, even with the halved ATK boost. Worse, imagine Robotic Legend equipped with it! That's 3000 right there. You can keep the ATK boost but put in "Any battle damage inflicted by this card is halved." Great job again!

Thanks for the OCG Fixes!

Okay, so I changed Robotic Legend's atk so that its ATK when it has Wheel Cutter is 2800, about the same as an Earthbound Immortal would have. Also, I decided to keep Rock's atk the same because I feel like 1500 isn't too much for attacking directly, especially when Watthydra exists.

Archived