Yu-Gi-Oh! Clash of the Olympians [IC|PG-13|S|AA]

BatMed

Yu-Gi-Oh! Clash of the Olympians

Chapiter I: Invasion of the Darklords

Episode 01: The Great Explosion

[OOC Thread]

**Flashback*'

The invasion have started, Zeus made his move, he sent Damien to the gateway between Duel Monster Spirits world and Earth to defeat Syros troops and . In order to keep the Battle in the duel realms and protect Earth, Athena had cast a spell on the portal so it wouldn't let anyone in Duel Monster Spirit realm pass, including Athena and her allies. So he broke that Spell, Damien challenge Athena to a Duel.

Meanwhile at Zombie World, Hades was busy resurrecting the souls of the Duel Monster spirits or humans that have passed away during this war and gathering an immense troop of undead warriors, he secretly plans to rule over earth and the Duel monster spirits world.

(Returning the to the Gateway area) Current Duel Stats: 

**Athena:

200 LP

controlling 1 face-up Attack position "Archlord Kristya" equipped with "Mist Body" ads 2 set cards in the Spell and Trap card zone card...

**Damien:

2300 LP

controlling "Darklord Lucifer" and an empty Graveyard.

"You know, you can surrender now and I promise that you'll the last one I'll kill, so you can see this planet's end", "You're just a dump, stop talking and show me your strategies" Athena replied "I see, you cannot admit your defeat, but of course, you're a goddess!!" with an evil grin, Damien adds "Father, show her the real power, Attack Kritya"... Just right before her end, "I activate 'Ring of destruction' " then she activate her second set card 'forbidden scripture' "No, father...". As a result of this massive damage, a huge explosion had been executed destroying the portal and separating everyone from the battle field to different zones in the Duel Monsters Spirits Realm....  

Sirene, looking at the magical fountain that allows her to see through the past, trying to revise these events to search for anther Portal. Suddenly, Phoebos enter her room "Do you want to see me, princess" "yes, I will leave the castle tonight, and I want from you, as usual, to cover my absence, so Poseidon won't know..." "As you wish, my princess"...

Eria, Damien, Laura. Skull Servant, Jacob, Maha Vailo, and many other combatants woke up and found themselves into unknown places after that explosion ...

Maha Vailo grit his teeth. He couldn't believe he was trapped in the human world again. Worse, he didn't even have an army of Spellcasters at his back this time. "I swear, the next time I am asked what is 'with' my 'get-up' I will find and activate Dark Hole, Sage's Pact be damned." Of course, this fuming simply attracted more attention from the various homeless he walked past.

---------

Laura looked at her opponent and smirked. "This is your final opportunity to surrender, idiot."

"Just make a move, so I can win faster." The wannabe tough-guy had had the guts to challenge Laura to a Duel using a defective Chain-brand Duel Disk- any loss of Life Points would be severely painful to either of them.

Laura chuckled. "Fine. I summon Cliff the Trap Remover, set two cards, and end my turn."

The random tough laughed. "I'll just set one monster face-down and end my turn."

Laura drew- then grinned viciously. "I'll start my turn by Summoning my Fire Princess. Next, I'll activate Spell Absorption and Dark Room of Nightmare."

Laura's opponent screamed at the loss of 800 Life Points- but the tournament winner wasn't done yet.

Laura snorted. "If you thought that was bad, it's only gonna get worse. I'm activating my Graceful Charity to draw a net gain of one card, then my Pot of Greed to draw two cards- namely, my Grand Theater and Fairy Meteor Crush, which I equip to Cliff the Trap Remover. Now I activate my Trap Cards Robbin' Goblin and Magical Thorn. I think you know what's coming next- Cliff, attack the face-down monster!"

The man painfully smirked, in a poor imitation of Laura. "You just destroyed my Giant Germ, so I get to Special Summon two more- and you take 1000 points of damage."

Laura flinched, but the pain didn't come- she was still above 8000 Life Points. "Because I dealt Battle Damage with Cliff, you discard the top two cards of your Deck- and thanks to Robbin' Goblin, you discard one from your hand, as well. I wasn't expecting you to damage yourself more by Special Summoning into the Grand Theater's effect, but I'll take it- you lose."

With that, Laura's opponent collapsed, and she remembered something. "Crap. Didn't learn his name. Oh, well." She walked past her challenger, taking care to step over him.

Enter, Junk Warrior!

His eyes flickering open, Junk Warrior glanced around at his immediate surroundings. It was already unlike anything he had ever seen in his life, and he was lying down on his back, sprawled out on something he hadn't quite identified yet. Taking in the scenery, it came to his attention that he was resting on a gigantic pile of skulls.A shiver running down his spine, he got up as well as he could. Eventually standing atop the large pile, his gaze followed a small blue light that flew through the purple sky. The area seemed to be in a permanent state of night; decaying rats moving through the area, crawling in and out of the skulls that Junk Warrior had woken up on. It was far too obvious where he was. Smirking, he started to levitate, then made his way forward. He had never been to Zombie World before, and he hadn't planned on it. Sadly, the explosion that reached throughout the realms of the duel monster worlds had thrown creatures around in a way they couldn't control. Curious as to whether of not he would have to duel soon. Making his way to a red lake that seemed to stretch across the entirety of the world he was currently in, he let himself land on the ground in front of it, admiring the red liquid.

He knew it was blood, but what was most intriguing about it, and really the only thing he found worth studying, were the faces that seemed to pop in and out of the crimson lake. He didn't recognize any of them, but they did all seem to be asking for help. Glancing around once again, he studied the gnarled trees and rot that surrounded him. Sighing to himself, the warrior stood, pondering a way to leave this place and return to his mission. Athena needed help.

Laura looked up at the airborne Junk Warrior in shock. There were Duel Monsters everywhere, and (excepting herself) nary a Duelist in sight. It boggled the mind.

"What in blazes is going on here?"

Deciding quickly, Laura chased after Junk Warrior. Worst case scenario, she could die. And that wasn't exactly the worst concept to reach her fevered brain.

Jacob woke up in a daze, trying to get his eyesight back in place. Apparently, he must've hit his head hard on the floor that he fell on top of due to the explosion, because there was a rather large puddle of dried up blood on the floor. He was soon able to get back up, and he decided to take a look around. He was in some sort of area that he wasn't very familiar with, and he did see a few little figures that were really far away, and so he made sure his Duel Disk was on and his deck was intact before trying to walk towards the figures, trying his best to get there as fast as he could. After 10 minutes of walking, he quickly found out that no matter how fast he tried to walk or run, he didn't move from the place where he was. This really confused him, and he thought that he might've fell into a strange dimension. Jacob knew that he had to get out of here, and so he then tried everything to try and get to the figures in the distance.

Eria woke up. She realized that she's in the human world, but after failed to create a small dimensional portal like she usually did, she knew something went off. Eria first tried to contact Poseidon, but there was no response. Suddenly Eria heard a familiar voice out of nowhere, and after she checked that there was no one around, she replied to that voice from the thin air near her, the communication using a powerful magical fountain, and she knew someone who possessed that kind of thing "Yes, I heard you, Lady Sirene, and what just happened?" and by listening to that voice explaining the situation, Eria surprisingly said "Really, it's all because of that Damien!? That airhead, at least he shou... Yes, yes, I'm listening, alright that's sounds not so hard" She turned to the direction she was told, and immediately saw Junk Warrior. It's looking like he was in a rush for something, but that's understandable considering Athena's current state. Eria stop focusing on the steam and start concentrated, then the she changed her appearance into a human within a second. Nothing changed much bar her outfit that obviously changed into the one that looks like the Duel Academy's uniform that human in her age usually wear. And when Eria's about to approach Junk Warrior, she saw another human girl followed him, with a short thinking, Eria changed her mind and decided to followed them silently.

Laura, in her reckless abandon, decided that the best way to stop a Duel Monster was with a Duel Monster. She activated her Duel Disk with uncanny, calculated precision. While the ancient Battle City model was considered outmoded, Laura treasured it- it was, after all, her only link to her parents she hadn't been forced to dispose of to keep her identity concealed.

Of course, this didn't stop her from upgrading it repeatedly, to the point where she used a hard-light diffusion matrix instead of clunky projectors or idiotic Duel Gazers. Laura was, after all, a girl of practicality first.

In that moment, Laura gave what was quite possibly the most conversation she'd had outside banter in years- "Hey you! Get over here!"

---------------------------

Maha Vailo finally found his way back to the world of Duel Spirits. He would have given a sigh of relief, were it not for what he saw before him.

Yami, the dark lands set aside for practitioners of magic, was in disarray. Countless Spellcasters and Fiends, knocked unconscious by whatever force had removed Maha Vailo from his home.

Maha Vailo looked around for someone who could explain. He then gave in to the inevitable.

"Athena! What hath your brethren wrought upon my home?!" His call was one of furious indignation.

Jacob finally managed to find another guy but then he turned around and pulled out a duel disk. This caused Jacob to walk backwards, prepared for whatever his opponent was going to do. He began to look at his opponent. He was covered in a black robe with a red symbol on his chest. He also had a weird looking duel disk as well, having sharp thorns protruding out of it.

"I hope you burn in the name of Hades! We shall now Duel!" The odd, Black-Hooded man started shouted as he drew 5 cards.

"Fine, then." Jacob retorted quickly. "At least it'll give me something to do.." Jacob told himself as he also drew 5 cards after his duel disk turned on and shined the number 4000 at his face. "I shall go first." He said as he drew a card. "I set a face-down monster, as well as 2 other cards. Go on ahead." Jacob told his opponent as 3 giant cards appeared on the field and animated in front of him. He knew that his opponent looked intimidating, and so he knew he had to watch his back.

Meanwhile at Poseidon's Castle, Sirene was surprised when she saw an unexpected guest: Damien, injured, was with Poseidon "It seems that the explosion threw him deep into our ocean , he deserve that, Narcissist" Sirene murmur wrathfully. Later at midnight, while she was checking Eria's circumstance, she heard a noise outside the Fountain room, she went to the balcony to see what's going on: A Duel was about to finish between the Priest and Damien "ahaaa, now he's no longer injured, I knew he was up to something", she run to the garden where they were dueling in hope to catch the Darklord, but in vain. However, our Princess didn't surrender, the priest told her that Damien stole something important, and she must get it back... "From the Holy Oceans to the Polar Seas, I call you, appear my Snowdust Dragon" she ride her dragon and start chasing Damien...

After 10 minutes of pursuit, She shouted "Running away from a Battle, huh, Coward" Damien stopped and activate his dueling disk, "I'm not that kind of creatures who denied a battle"...

"Let's Duel" ...

At Athena's safe place , everything was fine, until now, Maha Vailo can cause some problem to her, but she'll fix that in time... She looked at The Creator God card in her hand, hoping that she will find the proper person that will be able to release her again and lead her to victory. Syros entered Athena's room "Did you call me, my lady" "Yes, I have a mission for you, most of our armies are thrown away into the Dark realms, you'll have to save them and gather them here, all of them" "Here?!" "Yes, why, what's wrong ?" "Nothing but I was just afraid that our secret palace would be discovered then" "My strategies are perfect, don't worry, everything will be just fine".

The Hooded Man grinned under his hood, then drew a card. "I summon Paladin of the Cursed Dragon!" The Hooded Man soon said as a rotting knight riding a zombified dragon soon flew into the field. "Now, Devour his face-down!" The Hooded Man commanded as the knight thrust his sword forwards. Suddenly, the sword bounced off of a green dragon's wing, and the Paladin flew backwards. The wings opened up to show a young green dragon, which was protected by its almost steel-like scales. Jacob smirked when the shocked hooded man grunted and lose 100 life points.

"You've attacked my Emerald Dragon Youth, and his defense is higher than your monster's Attack, and so you've lose 100 life points." Jacob explained as he drew a card after his opponent set a spell/trap. "Now, I activate Double Summon! Allowing me to Normal Summon twice this turn! First, I shall summon the Aggressive Emerald Dragon!" Jacob said as a really angry dragon soon flew onto the field and roared extremely loudly. "Then, I summon the Emerald Dragon Summoner!" Jacob added as a Green Wizard joined the Dragon. "Now I activate his special ability! Since the combined total defense of my 2 dragons is 4100, I can add my best card, Emerald Dragon, to my hand!" Jacob told his opponent as the Wizard shot a green orb into the sky, which formed into a card that went into Jacob's hand. "Now, I activate...GREEN DRAGON RITUAL!" Jacob declared as his Emerald Dragon Youth flew into the air. "Now my Emerald Dragon Youth shall grow into a far more powerful dragon, the Emerald Dragon!" Jacob exclaimed as the formerly young Dragon descended onto the field majestically as a brand new Dragon.

"Not so fast! I activate Bottomless Trap Hole!" The Hooded Man said as a void appeared onto the field. Jacob simply crossed his arms and shook his head as a blue orb surrounded Emerald Dragon and the void disappeared. "What?!" The Hooded Man exclaimed.

"That's right. By banishing Green Dragon Ritual from my graveyard, my Emerald Dragon is saved from your Bottomless Trap Hole!" Jacob exclaimed as his Dragon roared. "Now, I activate Aggressive Emerald Dragon's special ability! By fueling his rage into my Emerald Dragon by tributing him, my Emerald Dragon can attack while in Defense Position with 2500 Atk! But that's not all! I activate one of my Trap Cards, D2 Shield, doubling his defense to 5000! Now, Emerald Dragon, attack his Paladin, with Mystic Green Flames!" Jacob commanded as the Emerald Dragon flew into the air and formed a giant beam of flames which he shot at the Paladin, vaporizing the zombified pair, and dealing 3100 points of damage to his opponent. This caused the Hooded Man to grab his chest as dark energy flew from his robes and into the air above them.

[spoiler='Hooded Man vs. Jacob']

Life Points:

Hooded Man: 900                     

Jacob Masuno: 4000

------------Field------------

-----Hooded Man

-----Jacob Masuno

Emerald Dragon (Defense Position)

Level 6, Ritual/Effect

ATK: 1000/ DEF: 5000

Emerald Dragon Summoner (Attack Position)

Level 4, Effect

ATK: 1900/ DEF: 1500

1 Facedown Spell/Trap

------------Graveyard------------

-----Hooded Man

Paladin of the Cursed Dragon

Level 4, Effect

ATK: 1900/ DEF: 1200

Bottomless Trap Hole

-----Jacob Masuno

D2 Shield

Emerald Dragon Youth

Level 4, Normal

ATK: 1500/ DEF: 2000

Aggressive Emerald Dragon

Level 4, Effect

ATK: 1600/ DEF: 2100

[/spoiler]

Laura was caught off-guard by the sound of a Duel beginning. This was enough to stop her forward dash and get her to turn around entirely. What she saw baffled her: a young guy, probably in his late teens, Dueling a hooded figure not unlike the ones who seemed to crop up at every high-stakes tournament.

'Perhaps,' Laura thought bemusedly, 'this is simply a tournament. If that's the case, then at least I know what to do now.'

She made a quick judgement call, and decided to watch the rather interesting spectacle. By all appearances, the young guy had this bagged, but Laura was no stranger to insane brink-of-death comebacks.

Laura took on a tight grin. 'Whichever way this falls, cleaning up afterward sounds like a good prospect.'

"Athena!" Maha Vailo called in anger. "I know of thine ability to hear me!"

"A duel?", Skull Servant asked confused. "You are, like, 20 to 1 here, why not take it by sheer force?" "Well, because unlike an undead like you...", his opponent, one of the Dancing Elves surrounding him, replies. "I have honor in my bones." "Hehe... Bones", Skull Servant giggeled and took out a playmat under his cloak. The Dancing Elves started laughing, with his opponent mockingly asking him if he can't affored a Duel Disk or if he 's just too old to like them. "...The second, actually, but fine...", the Undead replied and took out a Duel Disk under his cloak. "Where did you store it in there?" "Well, I'm a skeleton and a duelist, what else do you expect me to have in my ribcage?"

Silence of the awkward kind...

"Juuuust let's get started, 'kay? You start, flying thingy." "I'm NOT a thingy!", his not only slightly angered opponent replies, both of them drawing 5 cards. "...Can I draw a new hand?", the undead asked friendly. "Uhm... no?", the elf replied, cocking it's head to the side. "Okay...", grinned the boneman. As soon as the Elf set a card, Skull Servant shouted, that, as he controls no monsters, he'd banish The holy Alien Scalebug and Alienoid Chester from his hand to summon Alien Chaomancer. "During my turn?", the turn player spoke more to herself than to her opponent. "I declare my monsters attribute to be DARK", the Servant said and waited for her to make her move. He could clearly see that she was quite nervous about the 8000 DEF monster, and the other Elves were the same. She then set a card. Her last card for the duel.

"I activate the effect of my monster. I can banish 1 monster on the field, but I take damage equal to it's defense on the field for it..." "That would be... 8000...", she said, shaking. "As an effect that would inflict damage to me as it's last action, I activate the effect of my The dark "A"... By banishing it and my Barrel Behind the Door, I can activate the effect of my Barrel...", and with nothing but a smile, or at least what it seems to be, he declared the last thing heard until the end of the duel, except of his opponents scream and the energy hitting her. "...Making you take the damage for me..."

After the duel, Skull Servant walked a bit around. He actually found it quite good that he was a bit away from his annoying new master Hades. Sull Servant thought to himself, that, if the Elves would let have him draw a new hand, rigging his deck would have been for nothing. "However... It was obvious that they wouldn't let me...", he spoke, sitting down and waiting for the next day to come.

"Emerald Dragon Summoner, Attack his life points directly and finish this duel!" Jacob soon said triumphantly as the wizard began charging a beam of energy. He then began to shoot the beam at the hooded man.

"Now, I know this is gonna work! I activate the effect of my Swift Scarecrow!" The Hooded Man objected as a scarecrow suddenly appeared out of nowhere and took the hit for the Hooded Man. "Ha! Now the Battle Phase ends and I'm safe from whatever else you wanted to do!" The Hooded Man Declared.

"Hmph! Fine, then! I end my turn since I have no cards in my hand." Jacob told his opponent as the Hooded Man drew a card.

"I activate the magic of an undead world, a world where the dead has risen and they eat on the flesh of the living! That's right, I activate the Field Spell, Zombie World!" The Hooded Man announced as the space around them grew even darker. Blue Mist soon fell upon the monsters as Jacob stood there in shock. "Now, watch as your precious dragon and your wizard are turned into decaying zombies!" The Hooded Man told his opponent. When the fog faded, the Emerald Dragon was now a pile of flesh, mumbling and grumbling, and the Emerald Dragon Summoner wasn't in the best condition either. "Now, I summon my Zombie Master!" His Opponent declared as a deranged-looking boy appeared on the field and started to shoot dark energy into the floor. "Now, I activate his special ability! By discarding a monster, I can summon a Zombie-Type Monster in either player's Graveyard..and since all of your monsters in your Graveyard are now Zombie-Type, I think I'll choose your Emerald Dragon Youth!" The Hooded Man decided as a decaying dragon smashed out of the floor and joined the Zombie Master. "Finally, I activate my 2 Star Changers! This allows both of my monsters to become level 5, which allows me to Xyz Summon one of my most powerful Monsters!" The Hooded Man told his opponent as a red portal opened up above them. "I Xyz Summon Crimson Knight Vampire Bram!"  His opponent screeched as a red zombie knight flew out of the portal and gave the Emerald Dragon an evil-looking glare.

"Now, wait just a second! I don't think I've told you about my Emerald Dragon's special ability! When a Monster Effect or Spell is activated, or when my opponent would Special Summon a monster, I can have my Emerald Dragon lose 500 Defense Points to negate the summon and destroy your monster!" Jacob countered. His Emerald Dragon then flew into the sky and shot a blasting tornado of wind at the Vampire Knight, sending him back into the Overlay Network where he came from.

"What? That's not fair!" The Hooded Man complained.

"Alright, then! I draw!" Jacob said as he drew a card. "I Normal Summon the Emerald Dragon Swordswoman!" Jacob announced as a female knight soon appeared on the field and pulled out a sharp sword. "Now I think it's my turn to get a Xyz Monster on the field!" Jacob added as the red portal now appeared on his side of the field. "I overlay my Emerald Dragon Summoner and my Emerald Dragon Swordswoman to Xyz Summon Paladin of Emerald Dragon, In Defense Position!" He declared as a brand new Knight Appeared onto the field. It pulled out a giant great-sword and a massive shield and jumped onto Emerald Dragon. "Now I shall activate his special ability! By detatching all of his Xyz Materials, my Paladin and my Emerald Dragon can attack while in Defense Position! Now, my Paladin, finish him off once and for all, with Green Shield Smash!" Jacob commanded as his Paladin ran straight at his opponent and rammed his shield into him. His Robe came off and he was revealed only to be a dead spirit revived by Hades. He then exploded in a puff of black smoke, and was nowhere to be seen. "So he wasn't a human after all?" He wondered as he put his cards back in his deck and the monsters and cards on the field disappeared.

Episode 02: Olympus feels trashy !!

"Zeus!! Are you trying to hide something from your bothers" Poseidon said to Zeus Angrily while Hades looked at them both and murmur "Like the old days, right brother" "You know, I can hear you" Zeus angrily reply "I don't know what Damien is up to now... But I'm sure that he'll explain everything" "Explain what?! He let my precious Princess Speechless" "I know that from the beginning, you'll conquer Earth for yourself and let us here" "Stop Bullying, would you"... While the 3 brothers were disputing, Sirene was busy thinking about her Duel, she didn't contact Eria since that moment, she didn't speak, eat or drink...

**falshback**

Le'ts Duel (LP 4000)

"My turn" Damien drwas 5 card "I summon Darklord Priestess, and I activate her effect: Now I can discard 1 card from my hand to send 1 Darklord monster from my deck to the graveyard, and I choose Darklord Vapula. I set 3 cards and I end my turn"

Sirene was attentively watching Damien moves, she draw her card "I summon Cold Enchanter" she adds "My card's effect is that I can discard 1 card from my hand to put 1 Ice counter on a face-up monster on the field, and guess what, I'll activate this effect twice, so my monster will gain 600 ATK (1600-- 2200) Now, Cold Enchanter, Attack Darklord Priestess" "Not so fast, I activate Negate Attack, now I'm safe" "You're nothing but a narcissist, now I set a card and end my turn"

Damien draw a card "Good" he grins, "Now I'll activate my monster's effect again, (discard Edeh Arae from his hand to send Darklord Superbia to the Graveyard) Now let's see, I have 4 Fairy-type monsters in my Graveyard, yes indeed" "That's not good" "Not for me, but for you of course, from my hand, I special Summon my beautiful Queen, Darklord Na'amah" An elegant Fallen Angel lady appear on the field, she looks lustfully at Sirene "Your monsters, are they...alive??" "Weird, right, they my family, now I activate her effect, allowing me to special summon 1 Darklord monster from my graveyard, I choose Darklord Superbia, which mean I can special summon another fairy monster, I choose Darklord Onokelis, and as you see, it cannot now be targeted by your effect or attacks" Sirene, terrifying murmured "I'm doomed" "Now now, I cannot attack due to Na'amah's effect, your safe, for now. I end my turn"

Sirene Draw a card, "Yes, that's it" "A Lucky card, huh" "Indeed, now I activate pot of greed" She draw 2 cards "Very well, now I activate Umiiruka" A huge wave appear tranforming the sky into an ocean, then she continues "I'll activate my Cold Enchanter effect twice, by discarding 2 cards from my hand and putting 1 Ice counter on Na'amah and Supebia (Cold Enchanter's ATK 2700-- 3200) and Now, form my hand, by removing 4 Ice counters from your cards, I summon Snowdust Dragon (ATK 3200), but since I'm riding it, you already know him" "aaah, so that peluche suppose to be your Boss card" he grins. "Yeah, keep saying that and you'll see what this teddy is capable of" "Impress me" "Of course I will, Snowdust dragon, attack Darklord Superbia" "I activate mirror force" "I activate Trap Jammer, now I can continue" "Not so fast, I activate Threatening Roar" Sirene, Angrily said "I end mu turn " "Of course, since you have nothing else to do... Now my turn, and the last one, I activate Lightning vortex" Sirene monsters were destroyed including the dragon she was ride, she get chocked by the lightning too and falling down. "Is that all, finally, is that it, DEATH" for one moment, she was happy cause she'll follow her family, a smile had drawn in her face for the first time after many years of suffer, but suddenly, she feels weak and scared, she remembers Poseidon and how he worships her, Eria, and all her friends "No, no, I don't want to die, HELP" she screams. Later, that day, she woke up in her bed, she saw Na'amah flying from her balcony, for an unknown reason, Damien saved her life...

She was chocked by the fact that she's not ready to face Death yet, while the 3 deities were talking, she murmurs "What am I doing ..."

Damien, while flying, look at the card he stoles, Obelisk the Tormentor..."Now, my plan shall accomplished soon" ...

Meanwhile at Zombie World, Syrus appears "hmm, It seems that a Duel took a place here, which mean I'm close"...

Other zones were start to tear apart, due to that explosion... Chaos reign both Monsters Spirits world and Earth ... Athena start to worry, "Maybe these worlds wouldn't make it without the portal, they need it to maintain balance, but my plan will fail if I open the portal again...".

Jacob now realized that the Zombie World was still around him, and that it didn't go away when his monsters and cards went away and back into his deck. He began to worry that he was in a dangerous area, and he could be challenged to a deadly duel at any moment. He then decided to just keep walking forwards and try his best to find another human and not some weird zombie or demon or whatever was in the Zombie World that he was in. He checked to make sure that he had all of his cards a couple of times, and made sure that his Duel Disk didn't get scratched or broken. He then began to get tired after traveling for such a long distance over a long period of time. His vision began to be fuzzy, and this was the time when he decided to sit down for a second. "I really hope zombies aren't going to kill me while I take a break..." Jacob thought.

Laura smiled lightly. 'This is new.'

With a few bold steps, she approached the victorious Duelist. "Hello there. How's about a friendly Duel to . . ." Laura paused to come up with a good-enough excuse, "get your mind off of the bizarre things happening here?"

With that, Laura's Duel Disk spasmed, and her Deck shuffled itself.

"It's supposed to do that," Laura lied.

'Now I'm legitimately confused. My Disk is tripping out, monsters outside of Duels, and Field Spells that don't fade. Maybe my Grand Theater . . .'

Maha Vailo, realizing attempts to contact Athena were going nowhere, tried to wake his comrades. "Time Wizard! Canst thou respond? No . . . Stargazer! Perhaps your youth . . . no . . . DARK SAGE! Wake! Wake and rouse the others!"

"They won't wake," a figure in a hooded white-and-gold robe spoke gently. "Not so long as the Gods have not finished their business."

Maha Vailo narrowed his eyes in disgust. "Servant of Zeus. Dost thou truly suppose thine master will overcome the world of Dueling Spirits?"

"No," the figure said, its tone sad and soft. "At least," it added maliciously, "not while there are still scum like you about." A golden Duel Disk unfurled. "But that is what I am for."

"Thou art a fool," the Weapons Mage responded, unfurling his own blue-and-red Duel Disk.

"As I am the challenger, I make the first move. I summon my Agent of Creation, and pay 1500 Life Points to Summon three Mystical Shine Balls. I set two cards and end my turn." The hooded figure did not stop or slow, measuring pace as if the Duel were a song.

Maha Vailo grunted. "I draw. I summon myself- Maha Vailo- in Attack Position. Now, I activate my three Equip Spell Cards: the Sword, Cloak and Mask- Link//Chain! However, my turn hath not yet ended. I remove one Link Counter from my Sword to unleash my Sword Hunter from my hand. Upon him I place my Twin Swords of Flashing Light- they lower his attack power, but now he may attack twice in but a single turn- and destroy your foolishly-placed monsters. My Maha Vailo also attacks- but his target is your Agent of Creation."

[Spoiler=Duel Progress]
Servant of Zeus
850 Life Points

Mystical Shine Ball (500/500)

2 Set Spell/Trap Cards

Maha Vailo
4000 Life Points

Maha Vailo (3250/1500)
Sword Hunter (2350/2000)

Link//Chain Sword [2 Link Counters] (equipped to Maha Vailo)
Link//Chain Cloak [2 Link Counters] (equipped to Maha Vailo)
Link//Chain Mask [1 Link Counter] (equipped to Maha Vailo)
Twin Swords of Flashing Light- Tryce (equipped to Sword Hunter)
[/spoiler]

Jacobs spots the other duelist, and listens to her challenge. "Sure, I'll accept your challenge. I haven't tested this deck with a real person before, so let's see how it goes.." Jacob told his opponent has his duel disk also turned online and, just like the girl's, malfunctioned crazily. The blade of the disk kept opening and closing before finally coming to a halt. The display first showed the number 10294, but then showed 4000. "It seems my Disk is also malfunctioning," Jacob pointed out as he drew 5 cards. "So, who's gonna go first?" Jacob asked his opponent. He checked his hand many times for possible things that he could do. It wasn't the best hand ever, but it could become something if he is able to pull a certain combo off.

"Well," Laura began, "then it seems a trial by fire is in order. I'll go first. I draw."

Laura smirked at the six cards in her hand. 'Not bad. Not my best, but not bad.'

"I'll begin by activating Spell Absorption. As long as this is on the field, I'll gain Life Points whenever either of us activates a Spell Card." Laura seemed to have her entire turn calculated. "Now I activate my Grand Theater field spell."

With that, the land of rot Zombie World had created was replaced by an elegant, wood-paneled theater, complete with a full audience's worth of velvet seats.

"Now that we've taken center stage, I'll activate my Spell Card, Graceful Charity. Draw three cards, and discard two. In this case, I discard Penguin Soldier and Prime Material Dragon to the Graveyard. But don't think they'll spend too much of this production offstage- I activate Monster Reborn, bringing Prime Material front and center."

With that, a golden dragon appeared in front of Laura- only to be interrupted by a red-uniformed ticket teller.

"Now, normally my Grand Theater would exact half of Prime Material's attack from my Life Points as an admission fee. However, thanks to its effect, Prime Material converts that damage into healing- which this Theater amplifies. Now I summon my White Magician Pikeru."

An adorable little girl in white appeared, again interrupted by a ticket teller. "Adorable, isn't she? She will do more later, but right now I'll just enjoy the extra Life Points."

Laura had a triumphant look on her face. "Now, I activate my Spell Card, Dark Snake Syndrome!"

Twin black snakes curled from the floor- one attacked Jacob, the other Laura. Before Laura's snake hurt her, it shimmered gold and vanished. Jacob wasn't so fortunate.

"That will just do more and more damage as the Duel wears on. Now, I'll set the last card in my hand, and end my turn."

[spoiler= Jacob v. Laura]
Field: Grand Theater

Jacob
3800 Life Points

Field Clear
Graveyard Clear
5 Cards in hand

---
Laura
12000 Life Points

Prime Material Dragon (2400/2000)
White Magician Pikeru (1200/800)
Spell Absorption
Dark Snake Syndrome (will deal 400 damage to both players on Jacob's turn)
Facedown Spell/Trap

In Grave:
Penguin Soldier
Graceful Charity
Monster Reborn

Hand Clear

[/spoiler]

Eria's kinda disappointed. She didn't expected that interesting human girl to stop chasing something she never have seen like Duel Monster Spirit, but instead started a duel with some random guy, and although a duel is something Eria didn't hate, but she still remember how Serene told her to infiltrate Athena's army as a human girl, so Eria reluctantly left the duel and followed Junk Warrior

Shortly After Eria followed Junk Warrior, she found what she was finding; the wild and confusing Duel Monster Spirit, more precisely a Mad Sword Beast that probably was sent to this world due to the great explosion. Eria called her familiar, Gigobyte, out and had it transformed into Gagagigo...

"Help!!" Junk Warrior heard a scream. He turned to the voice and saw the human girl in a blue academy uniform ran toward him, with a dinosaur-like Duel Monster Spirit ferociously chasing her.

"That's insane!" Jacob exclaimed. His Life Points were already decreasing, and she was way into the 10,000s. "Fine, then. I guess I'll draw!" Jacob told his opponent as he drew a card. He then felt the snake syndrome as it crushed his insides. He fell to 3400 Life Points. "Alright then. First, I activate the Magic of Mystical Space Typhoon! Destroying your Dark Snake Syndrome before it can do any real damage!" Jacob told his opponent as he made sure it worked. "You may have gained life points, but it was well worth the cost, for now your Syndrome has been cured! Next, I think I'll special summon my Life Point Dragon in Defense Mode!" Jacob announced as a blue Water Dragon appeared onto the field, and stood in front of Jacob. "This card can automatically be summoned while I have less than 3500 life points, and each time I lose life points, it'll gain 500 ATK! Next, I think I'll summon my Emerald Dragon Summoner!" Jacob declared as a green wizard appeared on the field. He lifted his staff in the air, and a green light shot at Jacob's deck. "This card allows me to use certain effects, depending on the defense points of my monsters! Since my Life Point Dragon is only at 2000 Defense Points, I will draw a card." Jacob told his opponent as he drew a card. "Perfection. Now, you'll get to witness my ultimate creature! I activate the magic of Green Dragon Ritual!" Jacob told his opponent as he revealed his card. The Soul of an Emerald Dragon, which was in his hand, fused with his Life Point Dragon as it flew into the air. A Yellow Light engulfed the Dragon, and when it emerged, it was now the legendary Emerald Dragon. "Now, I Ritual Summon, in Defense Mode... my EMERALD DRAGON!" Jacob announced as his most prized card emerged onto the field. "Now, my Emerald Dragon Summoner, attack her White Magician, with Emerald Cannon Strike!" Jacob commanded as his wizard summoned a gigantic cannon made out of emeralds. The cannon fired a huge, green cannonball which went straight for the White Magician Pikeru.

[spoiler='Jacob vs. Laura']

Field: Grand Theater

Jacob
3400 Life Points

Emerald Dragon (1000/2500)

Emerald Dragon Summoner (1900/1500)

In Grave:

Green Dragon Ritual

Life Point Dragon

Mystical Space Typhoon

The Soul of An Emerald Dragon

In Hand: