Jurrac Rex

5Jj11Hc.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned; Target 1 "Jurrac" monster in your Graveyard: add that target to your hand. If the selected monster is monster with 1700 or less ATK, you can Special Summon that monster instead. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by a card effect): You can banish this card instead of sending it to the Graveyard then Special Summon 1 "Jurrac" Tuner monster from your hand or Deck.

Artwork is not finished.

2nd effect (Tuner Summon) is OK, but the normal one is a bit off... you need to limit it to once per turn + restrict it from recycling itself... but that's my personal opinnion. \

Another thing, by Rex do you reference Tyrannosaurus Rex? Cause there is already Jurrac Tyrannus based on it, plus it's popular as one of the most fiersome dinosaurs, you've decided to belittle it to a 1400 ATK monster that relies on swarming, that's not really in theme with the Rex most people would imagine. 

2nd effect (Tuner Summon) is OK, but the normal one is a bit off... you need to limit it to once per turn + restrict it from recycling itself... but that's my personal opinnion. \

Another thing, by Rex do you reference Tyrannosaurus Rex? Cause there is already Jurrac Tyrannus based on it, plus it's popular as one of the most fiersome dinosaurs, you've decided to belittle it to a 1400 ATK monster that relies on swarming, that's not really in theme with the Rex most people would imagine. 

OK will add restriction to first effect. About name: Yes, I give it name because Tyrannosaurus Rex. I know that there is already Tyrannus, but I don't know how to give a name to the card. Maybe if I make it to be baby Rex or something, it would be better.

Archived