Raccoons Beast Support: Cthulhu Origin (Rank 2 Xyz)

Valkyrus

mi7TlLV.jpg

2 level 2 monsters
While this card has an Xyz Material attached that was originally Beast-Type, neither player can add cards to their hand except by drawing them. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Switch this card's ATK and DEF until your opponent's next End Phase.

It's meant to work in tandem with Sandayu to easily create a (relatively) high ATK target for its Tokens and to additionaly

lock some of the opponent's searchers.

I was thinking of adding a " When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (by either battle or a card effect): You can Special Summon 1 level 2 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard" but I'll wait out a bit before buffing it as I get some feedback.

mi7TlLV.jpg

It's meant to work in tandem with Sandayu to easily create a (relatively) high ATK target for its Tokens and to additionaly

lock some of the opponent's searchers.

I was thinking of adding a " When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (by either battle or a card effect): You can Special Summon 1 level 2 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard" but I'll wait out a bit before buffing it as I get some feedback.

So, it prevents the player from ading card's to their hand through any means of an effect? That is pretty powerful even for a Rank 2. I would say you needed to word it so that they cannot add cards from their Deck to their hand except drawing, but not sure how effective that really is. The secondary effect is okay, but nothing special considering it has rather meek stats for a Rank 2 (as most rank 2 does.) 2300 Defense is surprisingly easy to get over, so I am not sure if this guy would be worth the trouble to summon when you can just as easily create a Sandayu lock with 2 Sandayu on board.

Awww, look at the baby eldridge abomination! But seriously, why did you make a cthulu card to support raccoons? Why not just make another raccoon? They do have Elder God, Outer God, and Great Old God cards out in Korea that are based on the Cthulu mythos.

Awww, look at the baby eldridge abomination! But seriously, why did you make a cthulu card to support raccoons? Why not just make another raccoon? They do have Elder God, Outer God, and Great Old God cards out in Korea that are based on the Cthulu mythos.

I honestly used the first picture I found on my HDD that would be suitable for a card and used it. I'm aware of the Korean Xyz/Fusion/Synchros but didn't think too much about it. (it's a baby anyway, it's not a god Cthulhu if that has any merit).

Archived