New Set (Any Suggestions)

Beerus

Abbysim Guard, Sper

LYZcHiq.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned (from your Graveyard) by discarding 1 "Abbysim" Card. You can only use this effect once per turn. When this card attacks a monster in DEF Position: Inflict piercing damage to your opponent.

Abbysim Guard, Noan

I56ZJoe.jpg

When face-up "Abbysim" monster is selected as a target of an attack; Special Summon this card from your hand then end the Battle Phase. You can only gain this effect once per turn.Once per turn, you can discard 1 Level 6 or higher "Abbysim" monster: This card Level becomes 6 until the End Phase.

Abbysim Guard, Fatr

uKbfpWh.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effects of "Abbysim" cards. When this card is destroyed by battle; Special Summon 1 "Abbysim" monster from your Deck with 1500 or less DEF. Once per turn during your Standby Phase while you control face-up "Abbysim" monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to negate effect of 1 face-up monster.

Abbysim King, Hayo

OSzYVdT.jpg

While you control face-up "Abbysim" monster this card can be Special Summoned from your hand. Once per turn you can discard 1 card: Target 1 "Abbysim" monster in your Graveyard: add that target to your hand. You cannot Summon that monster or monster with the same name for the rest of the turn. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by a card effect), you can select 1 "Abbysim" monster in your Deck except "Abbysim King, Hayo"; Add selected monster to your hand.

Abbysim king, Zburo

2Bkjcdr.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Abbisim" monsters. During your End Phase if this is the only monster you control: Target 1 Level  6 WATER monster in your Graveyard; add that monster to your hand, if that monster is "Abbisym" monster you can Special Summon it instead.  When this card is used as a Tribute to Tribute Summon a WATER monster: That monster is unaffected by card effect until the End Phase.

Abbysim Lord, Haste'k

ISqjp3M.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you have 3 or more face-up "Abbysim" monsters. !During either player's Battle Phase:
*Return 1 face-up card to the owner's hand
*Destroy 1 Set Card on the field.
You can only use this effects of "Abbysim Lord, Haste'k" once per turn, and only that turn.

Abbysim Legend, Fruze

iIWFGDu.jpg

"Abbysim Guard"+1 or more non-Tuner "Abbysim" monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can banish 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Abbysim" monster from your hand. Once per turn, during either players turn: Target  1 face-up WATER monster you control, except this card; Targeted monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by the card effects. During the End Phase destroy that monster then draw 1 card.

This is a pretty cool set. I like the similar artwork. I did see a few things that might need to be tweaked. With Abbysim Gaurd, Sper, unless it specifically states "the effect of Abyssim Gaurd, Sper can only be activated once per turn," then you would be able to resolve multiple copies in one turn. As it stands, you could bring two of them back from graveyard each turn for an quick Rank 4 Xyz summon. Im not sure if that was intentional. Second thing, Abyssim Lord Haste'k is really overpowered. A 2800 beater who can bounce or destroy cards without any cost, especially since you can drop him when you have 2 or more Abyssim monsters. Not to mention multiple copies. And with Abyssim Gaurd Sper the way it stands, its really easy to get 2 Abyssims on the field to drop this big guy. I would maybe change his summoning requirement so he can be Special Summomed by having a certain number of different Abyssim Monsters in your Graveyard, or by tributing 3 Abyssim Monsters. As he stands, he is too powerful to be able to get out that easily. I hope this helps! And these are just my opinions, so I hope I didnt offend you.

Also, Abbysim King Hayo can spam multiple copies of himself. He can return another copy of himself from the Graveyard, and then be immediately Special Summoned from the hand. If there are two copies of him in the Graveyard (which is really easy to do with Abyssim Gaurd Sper), and one in your hand, then you can easily swarm the field with 3 level 6 Monsters. So, instant Photon Strike Bounzer and Shogi Rook. Thats really good, borderline broken. I would suggest placing a stonger summoning requirement on Hayo as well.

Also, Abbysim King Hayo can spam multiple copies of himself. He can return another copy of himself from the Graveyard, and then be immediately Special Summoned from the hand. If there are two copies of him in the Graveyard (which is really easy to do with Abyssim Gaurd Sper), and one in your hand, then you can easily swarm the field with 3 level 6 Monsters. So, instant Photon Strike Bounzer and Shogi Rook. Thats really good, borderline broken. I would suggest placing a stonger summoning requirement on Hayo as well.

Thanks for help. Fixed Hayo, Haste'k and Sper.

Archived