Archetype: Spirit's of the Lamp

LittleMoxxie

Ok, here's a fast Support Archetype I came up with this morning (Just for fun). It is based on a vanilla card "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" and it's combo card "Ancient Lamp", that's why the Archetype is called "The Spirit of the Lamp" and have effects that affect "of the Lamp" monsters, this includes the vanilla card "Lord of the Lamp" as well. The idea with this archetype is to get out "Ancient Lamp" and Xyz Summon monsters (Because of "Ancient Lamp" effect  :P). I hope you'll enjoy this experimental Set of cards, and feel free to give feedback and CnC.

Aladdin the Protector of the Lamp

RcPSDTM.jpg

[spoiler='Effect']When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Ancient Lamp" or "Mystic Lamp" from your Deck to the field in face-down Defense Position. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you activate this effect. You can only use this effect of "Aladdin the Protector of the Lamp" once per turn.[/spoiler]

Princess Badroulbadour

mLUaEyy.jpg

[spoiler='Effect']While you control another "Lamp" monster, this card cannot be targeted for an attack. Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Lamp" card, then target 2 "Lamp" monsters you control; increase those target's Level by the number of "Lamp" cards with different names in your Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Princess Badroulbadour" once per turn.[/spoiler]

Jinn Ali the Spirit of the Lamp

nX9Maiv.jpg

[spoiler='Effect']This card's name becomes "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" while it is in your hand. When this card is Special Summoned:  You can send 1 "Lamp" card from your hand to the Graveyard, and if you do, this card gains 300 ATK.[/spoiler]

Jinn Mao the Spirit of the Lamp
xUzTdLM.jpg

[spoiler='Effect']This card's name becomes "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" while it is in your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Lamp" card from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler]

Ra Sha the Spirit of the Lamp

RwlOyWK.jpg

[spoiler='Effect']If you control a "Ancient Lamp", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Lamp" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Ra Sha the Spirit of the Lamp" once per turn.[/spoiler]

I like it that you are making Lamp monster and all level 4 too, great stuff for Summoning. Their effect searches and ready themselves for summon and i like them for that reason. Still that's not that many to begin with, why not have it be "Lamp" monster instead of "of the Lamp" monster. There's really only "Mystic Lamp", "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp", "Ancient Lamp", and "Lord of the Lamp" unless I'm missing other "Lamp" monster that's not anime only. Also since "Ancient Lamp" don't limit how many time it can Special Special "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp". Na Sinn the Spirit of the Lamp and Ra Sha the Spirit of the Lamp could have it be [If you control a "Ancient Lamp" you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).] Main reason is because they're female and La Jinn is the name of a male genie.

A Xyz Genie monster help too.

I like it that you are making Lamp monster and all level 4 too, great stuff for Summoning. Their effect searches and ready themselves for summon and i like them for that reason. Still that's not that many to begin with, why not have it be "Lamp" monster instead of "of the Lamp" monster. There's really only "Mystic Lamp", "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp", "Ancient Lamp", and "Lord of the Lamp" unless I'm missing other "Lamp" monster that's not anime only. Also since "Ancient Lamp" don't limit how many time it can Special Special "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp". Na Sinn the Spirit of the Lamp and Ra Sha the Spirit of the Lamp could have it be [If you control a "Ancient Lamp" you can Special Summon this card hand from your hand.] Main reason is because they're female and La Jinn is the name of a male genie.

A Xyz Genie monster help too.

Oh I see what you mean, and thank you for the feedback :D I'm working on more support cards, and I'll post them here soon :)

Archived