Satellarknight Deneb

Deneb.jpg

If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "tellarknight" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Satellarknight Deneb". You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Deneb" once per turn.

1500/1000

This and the Counter Trap (now Stellarnova Alpha) are Ultras. Am I surprised there were rarity bumps for Satellarknights? Nope, not at all, discuss?

They're nothing but a bad deck that isn't half bad for beginners, because it's incredibly linear and gives you an overall decent idea of what to expect from the game. Seraphs change that, but we don't have Seraphs, Rhongo, or Shock Bastard.

hi stratos

seriously have nothing else to say about this card, it's just bland, we've seen it before k tnx bye.

jesus konami what were you smoking when you made this stupid rip-off archetype full of recycled constellar effects, zero inspiration and boss them with a ridiculous bland banana floater ?

I mean, Delteros is actually interesting and balanced, so I don't see the issue.

Literally as long as Delteros isn't Secret (that will go to Doll Fusion probably) I don't care.

Uh yeah, good card, 3 this 3 altair, etc etc.

Altair and Starcrossed have the same lettering as Odd-Eyes. So they are either rares, or Secrets. You can never god damn tell between a rare and a secret with a proxy

Altair and Starcrossed have the same lettering as Odd-Eyes. So they are either rares, or Secrets. You can never god damn tell between a rare and a secret with a proxy

That is true. Although I can honestly see Altair and Bridge being rares and Delta being a Secret.

Mind you though, I think we might be getting a TCG exclusive Satellarknight. Whether we will or not will be known to us tomorrow.

Or Konami will feel bad for making Deneb an ultra, so they make this a rare instead

Yeah... in an ideal world that would be the case.

I expected them all to be common so they can drop the high rarities on Dolls, Yang Zing, and Burning Abyss.

I kinda expected that, but I'm not at all surprised they rarity bumped a few things though.

Archived