[LOCK PLEASE] Tournament of Legends [POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Ren✧

Not gonna lie, I read the part written in red in the backstory in Dan Green's voice, and yes it was intentional.

That reminds me, I need to PM a sub-plot idea I had at some point before this starts, and I might make a villain character too.

Excellent...my job is done on that! xD

As for the sub-plot, please do send me and Ren it! We'd love to hear about it ^^

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Co-Host has arrived!!

[spoiler=Iori Takeda - White Haired Samurai of Ecruteak]

"I follow the path that's laid in front of me by the code of Bushido. My Pokemon and I act under this principle! Prepare yourself!!"

Personal Information:

Name: Iori Takeda

Aliases/Nicknames: White Haired Samurai of Ecruteak

[spoiler=Appearance]thinkin__about_a_pokemon_oc_xd_by_lollip[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]As someone who lives by the code known as Bushido, Iori is a very chivalrous young man. He isn't quick to judge others or even the opponent's he faces, quite the contrary. He respects them as he sees each and every opponent as a new challenge that will only help him hone his skills even further, as his sensei showed him how to view these situations. The Pokemon which he has come across in his journey have even seen this selfless young man as a true friend, as even some will want to spar and train with him when they can.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]In the old region that was Johto, Iori was born in the peaceful city known as Ecruteak, where both the Burned Tower and the Tin Tower stood in their respective locations. He, like most people, paid his respects to the two Pokemon that used to perch themselves onto the two towers: Ho-oh and Lugia. Though unlike the other children in the city who loved their dear Ghost Pokemon, Iori was fascinated by the Pokemon who were like the samurai of old...how they were quick, agile, swift with their strikes and even more. As his fascination of these sorts of Pokemon grew, there came an old man who moved into the city, beginning to teach people Kendo...and when he heard this, he was all for it. Iori joined his dojo and started to excel in the trainings of the sword, as his sensei knew he would. It wasn't long until the old man could no longer teach Iori anymore and passed his legacy to this shining pupil of his. He gave him the wooden Kendo katana that had been passed down in his family and a lone Pokeball. Inside this Pokeball held a Shiny Eevee, named Kage. Taking these with great humbleness and thanks, he watched the old man leave Ecruteak.

Years went by, as Iori took over the dojo and started to instruct others on the ways of the sword with the help of his newly evolved Kage, now an Umbreon. Things began to look up for him...until they arrived on the scene. No one really knows who they were...but it was clear who was leading them: a Legend Hunter. And what Legend had they tried to corner in Ecruteak...none other but one of the three that Ho-oh blessed within the Burning Tower...the Embodiment of Fire: Entei. They had the Legend cornered by the dojo...and Iori couldn't watch anymore. With Kage beside him, he fought off against this group,and protected the Fire Dog from this attack.

"You realize that you can't protect him forever, kid!"

The young samurai knew this, but he did it regardless and this selfless act caused Entei to grow fond of the young man, as the group left. Entei finally spoke up to the Takeda boy...A selfless act you have shown me, mortal. I must ask you one favor...become my Guardian. Something terrible is on the horizon and I do not have the strength by myself to combat it. Iori said not a word, but gladly accepted the offer. With this, he caught Entei within an Ultra Ball (only ball at the time) and started his own journey.

The years slowly continued, as Iori Takeda's journey now takes him to the tournament on Archaum Island. It is here, where the young man's skills will be tested...[/spoiler]

Combat Information:

Title: Guardian

[spoiler=Pokemon]

1.) Entei ([acronym='If the 3rd Pokémon movie taught us anything, it's that Entei is a dude!']None[/acronym] / Pressure / Sacred Fire, Fire Fang, Iron Tail, Overheat)

2.) Shiny Umbreon [Kage] (Male / Synchronize / Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Iron Tail, Feint Attack)

3.) Typhlosion [Tai] (Male / Blaze / Flame Charge, Fire Punch, Power-Up Punch, Fire Blast)

4.) Bisharp [Shogun] (Male / Defiant (Quickdraw once in Mega) / Bisharpite / X-Scissor, Night Slash, Metal Claw, Brick Break)

• Quickdraw - A custom ability given to Bisharp in Mega. It gives priority to cutting based attacks.

5.) Pidgeot (Male / Keen Eye / Air Slash, Wing Attack, Brave Bird, Fly)

6.) Dragonite (Male / Inner Focus / Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Focus Punch)

7.) Floatzel (Male / Swift Swim / Aqua Jet, Water Pulse, Ice Fang, Ice Punch)

• This Floatzel also carries around him a bamboo sword, but tosses it to Iori when he battles.

8.) Aegislash (Male / Stance Change / King's Shield, Sacred Sword, Shadow Claw, Iron Head)

9.) Pangoro (Male / Iron Fist / Comet Punch, Sky Uppercut, Hammer Arm, Karate Chop)

10.) Dewott (Male / Shell Armor / Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities/Powers/Weapons]

Wooden Kendo Katana - Iori's trusty weapon. With this he has trained in the ways of a samurai in the city of Ecruteak, and its said to have been made with small pieces of bark from a Sudowodo, making it pretty sturdy.

Temperature Knowledge - Because of his Guardianship towards Entei, he has a deep knowledge about the current temperatures and all the statistics that go with it. In conversation, he will often talk about the weather and how it is currently.

[/spoiler]

Other Information:

Iori's Theme | Iori's Battle Theme | Entei's Theme

• The Ecruteak Trainer's name has the following meanings - Iori: A meaning hasn't exactly been found, but it is a personal Japanese and Welsh name. Takeda: Bamboo rice paddy. It is also good to mention that "Takeda" was also a samurai clan in the "Sengoku Period".
  • The names behind Iori's three nicknamed Pokemon are these - Kage: In Japanese, Kage is the word known for "shadow". Tai: In Chinese, Tai means "great, extreme", not only this it is sort of a corrupt version of the beginning letters that spell Typhlosion's Pokemon name. Shogun: In Feudal Japan, this was a hereditary commander-in-chief.

[/spoiler]

Spoilers are being crappy...just a heads up >_>

Love the character, Chaos. If you could add his height(and maybe weight) to his appearance that would be greatly appreciated. Obviously accepted though!

[spoiler="Erin"]

"Alright, Time Traveler, from now on you're part of my family"
Personal Information:
Name: Erina Moraneia
Aliases/Nicknames: Erin, Fairy Fortress's successor

[spoiler=Appearance]
LjDGEmx.jpg
Erin stands at 4'10, with a slim and petite body.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Erin is a subservient, timid and slightly naive girl. She loves Pokemon, but she seems to don't like Pokemon battle, mainly because she hates to see Pokemon suffering, whether it's her own or others' Pokemon. It was believed that Erin was born where former Viridian Forest located. This gave her a weaker kind of power that anyone who were born there century ago was said to had. Although Erin cannot directly talk to Pokemon, she can senses their feelings and emotions as well as express her own to them easier than other people. It could be said that any Pokemon comes into contact with Erin will automatically feel safe and comfortable by Erin's warm hearted feeling toward them.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]

Erin was a daughter of trainer couple who were always traveled around Totus and were well known as "Fairy Fortress" as they used only 2 Pokemon, Aegislash and Sylveon, and yet they never let those two fainted even once. Erin's mom had the same birthplace as Erin, so she also possessed the power of Viridian Forest. Erin's parent always helped any injured or lost Pokemon, and there were many times that they brought the said Pokemon to their house where Erin stayed to cure them. This granted Erin an expert in Pokemon aid, the same level as those who worked at Pokemon Center, since she always helped her parents. 1 year ago, her parents left home normally, but after an entire month that they didn't come back and Erin knew something was wrong, she got a parcel containing the letter with her mom's handwriting and 3 Poke Balls, with 2 Ultra Balls she instantly noticed as her parent's only Pokemon, and the third one with a combination of colors she never have seen before, Gold and Silver. Erin picked up the letter, it was shortly written "That Pokemon is a time traveling Pokemon, Celebi. Take good care of it and our Pokemon for us".

Sensed the severe tragical emotion from her parent's Pokemon, Erin was really sad and shocked so that she couldn't do anything as she thought about her parent's current status without their only Pokemon. The one who helped Erin at that point was Celebi, who came out of the Ball with its own will, made Erin fond of it and respectively forgot her sorrow. Since then, Erin studied and trained herself to be a Pokemon Trainer that worth using her parent's Pokemon and Celebi. Erin's training was similar to how she was told by her parent, leaving her house and traveling around Totus.

Erin started her adventure with only 3 Pokemon, although with two of them had the best move, perfect combination and full experienced in battle, plus the ability Erin herself possessed, she never had any problem with wild Pokemon. Even though she knew nothing about Celebi being a Legendary Pokemon, she was able to assume that Time Traveling Pokemon is something rare and shouldn't be acknowledge by anyone if she want to avoid troubles, so she never used Celebi in public before. She later obtained Natu and Togepi individually, both of which were found injured and cured by Erin. Later, they didn't leave her when she let them go.

Somewhere deep inside her heart, Erin still don't give up on finding her parent, so when she heard about the tournament of legends that trainers around the world will participate and will be held 1 month later, Erin trained herself harder in order to face other trainers and successfully had her last 2 Pokemon evolved. And when there was only a week left, she caught her final Pokemon, Froakie, the first Pokemon that she actually caught using her own skill (and of course, a little bit of her power.)

[/spoiler]

Combat Information:
Title: Trainer, who appeared to be a Guardian without realizing it.

[spoiler=Pokemon]

Aegislash (Gill): (Male/Stance Change/Weakness Policy/Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Sacred Sword, King's Shield)
Sylveon (Nymph): (Female/Pixilate/Leftovers/Hyper Voice, Wish, Protect, Heal Bell)
Xatu: (Female/Synchronize/Psychic, Fly, Future Sight, Teleport)
Togetic: (Female/Hustle/Fairy Wind, Metronome, Safeguard, Encore)
Froakie: (Male/Torrent/Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Lick, Growl) (will definitely change them upon each evolution.)
Celebi: (None/Natural Cure/Future Sight, Recover, Leaf Storm, Healing Wish)

[/spoiler]

Erin can sense Pokemon's emotions and feelings and can make them acknowledged her own easier than other people, much like how people who were born at Viridian Forest before the Merge was said to had. And with Celebi in possession, any of her Pokemon's move that need some time to take effect (e.g. Wish, Future Sight, etc.) will take their effects with a drastically shorter time, literally in an instant for Celebi itself, even when Celebi is not in battle. This power requires Celebi's friendship and trust to be applied though.

[/spoiler]

Other Information:

N/A

[/spoiler]

Very interesting character, I like it quite a bit. Accepted, just make sure you pay attention to your grammar and spelling when RPing. It obviously doesn't need to be perfect, mine never is, but I noticed you had a bit of trouble throughout your backstory so I just want to make sure the problem was addressed.

I broke my mouse, so I can't do images this time...not yet at least...

[spoiler=Tayla Lider]

TaylaLiderHumanAva_zps11e72c83.png

"If they will not give aid to the world they have created, then they are no longer of use to this world. I will replace them with versions that actually give a damn about their children and brainwash the ones I cannot."

~Personal Information~
Name: Tayla Lider
Aliases/Nicknames: The Geneticist
Appearance:

[spoiler=Yes, the Porygon-Z is smirking. Be afraid.]TaylaLiderHuman_zps91b59c44.png[/spoiler]She has a simple appearance. Dark-brown straight hair that reaches a few inches past the base of her neck. Brownish-grey eyes that seem to hide out-of-place aged wisdom behind a pair of wire-framed glasses. Slightly-tanned skin around her face and hands, though everywhere else seems pale. She wore a black turtleneck-style shirt and black pants over black sneakers. Despite her age, she was barely a B-cup when it came to breast size and wasn't exactly the curviest girl in the world...nor did she care.
Personality: Tayla has developed an unfounded hatred toward most of the Legendary Pokemon, one stemming from the fact that most of them didn't even seem to care what Groundon had done to the Earth. She has the false belief that they are fine with letting the Continent Pokemon punish all on the planet for the actions of a small group. She is calculating when she's figuring out her next action, though she is not emotionless or cold. In fact, it is her fury toward the Legendaries that has her on the course to control or replace the existing Legendaries that supposedly rule over the Earth, trying to capture their DNA to create altered clones of the originals or make specific mind-control devices for the ones that seem irreplaceable. She is actually caring toward non-Legendaries, and hates seeing them harmed, even during combat. Sure, she can make herself momentarily cold and heartless when she needs to, but it all winds up hitting her hard once she drops the charade and is alone. She has been 'described as wise beyond her years', though she is not sure why that is.
Backstory: Oddly enough, there wasn't anything really impressive or noticeable about her past. The only truly of note is when she first heard of how the world became what it was now...and growing quietly angry about it over time. As she grew up and saw the true extend of the damage the world had suffered as well as discovering information about the virus that started it all, her hatred toward the Legendaries that were supposed to 'protect' their home grew even more, believing them to be broken beyond repair and needing to be replaced or reprogrammed. As far as she was concerned, it was fitting to eliminate them as they have allowed the virus to spiral into this chain of events without once stopping it. Because of this, she went heavily into researching Pokemon Genetics and Mechanics, hoping to create the tools needed to overthrow the gods...

~Combat Information~
Title: Legend Hunter
[spoiler=Pokemon]
RNA (Species: Ditto, Gender: Genderless/Feminine, Ability: Imposter, Attack: Transform)
~RNA is trained to not revert back to normal after falling unconscious. She is also skilled in identifying disguised Pokemon, whether it'd be by Transformation or Illusion.
Cysero (Species: Porygon-Z, Gender: Genderless/Masculine, Ability: Download, Attacks: Tri-Attack, Signal Beam, Discharge, Recover)
~This prankster had injected into its coding a special program that sends out a wifi signal toward one of Talim's weapons whenever it uses its Download abliity, changing it to not only adjust his Atk and Sp. Atk strength, but also identify the biggest type weakness of a foe. Cysero is also programmed by Tayla to not give two shits about others when going after Legendary Pokemon, so if there's a fight going against one and you see him smirking...RUN! NO ONE will like the end result!
Spellthief (Species: Smeargle, Gender: Male, Ability: Own Tempo, Attacks: Foresight, Grasswhistle, Leech Seed, Sketch)
~Spellthief 'captures' moves for later study, with himself acting as the baseline when comparing how powerful each different move is. He's familiar with how a lot of moves work, even after he's forgotten how to use the actual moves himself. Foresight also seems to mirror the ability to see the world's Aura, though Tayla doesn't know this...
Battery (Species: Magnezone, Gender: Genderless/Masculine, Ability: Magnet Pull, Attacks: Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, Magnet Bomb, Rain Dance)
~The dedicated tank of the team. Outside of a few types, Battery is often the first one sent out to draw fire as the others get into position.
Predict (Species: Castform, Gender: Female, Ability: Forecast, Attacks: Hail, Sandstorm, Weather Ball, Ominous Wind)
~Predict has learned how to work around Sandstorm to reduce the amount of damage taken during the weather condition, which has led to the discovery of a new weather-based form for her. Sandstorm (Rock-type) form suggested by GM.[/spoiler]

Abilities:
~Snipe-shot: Considering how long she's had her unique sniper rifle, she's had a hell of a sharp shot with it, averaging with a 95% accuracy...as long as she's wearing her glasses...

Special Items:
~TM-?? (Sketch): Usable only on Smeargle, replaces a known move with Sketch.
~Hidden Power Sniper Rifle: A modernized sniper rifle specially-modified to fire off a weaponized version of the attack Hidden Power, changes active element after Cysero uses the Download ability on a Pokemon to one that the targeted Pokemon would be weakest to. Single-shot speed only, can only safely fire up to 10 times in 5 minutes before needing to cool down from risk of overheating. When Cysero targets a human without any sort of unusual abilities with Download, it will cause the gun to default to Fighting-type, while targeting humans with special abilities will trigger the gun to shift to an appropriate type.
~DNA Scanner: On her right wrist, she has a device that can be used to scan and record DNA to be studied at a later point of time after launching miniature drones that attach to the Pokemon that's to be scanned. She often used such knowledge to better study Pokemon and figure out what others couldn't figure out from observation or experimentation alone. One time, she got really-confusing results after she accidentally hit a human in the back when she missed her target. She is still not sure how a human could have both human and Pokemon DNA as well as trace strands of something else the machine almost broke trying to correctly record. Shame she didn't get a good look at the guy...
~Poke-Translator: Behind her right ear is a device that translates Poketalk into a language she could understand, though she was the only one that heard the translations. This has long proved its worth when it accidentally translated what completely-wild Pokemon were talking about, even though she originally designed it to translate what her partner Pokemon were saying. This allows her to spy on conversations held between trainer Pokemon on occasion...

~Other Information~
Things to Know:
She is a skilled builder for technology and knowledgeable in the field of cloning. In regards to programming, Cysero is the whiz at such. Often times, she can tell him the core of what she wishes the program to do as well as additional aspects before the Porygon-Z creates the program and implants it upon a zip-drive for later use.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Sora Hijiribe WIP']

[Optional: quote by your character]

Personal Information:

Name: Sora Hijiribe 

Aliases/Nicknames: Keenan

[spoiler='Appearance'][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Personality'][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Backstory']Our tale begins with the ill-fated birth of a rather famous Kanto billionaire's bastard son. In an attempt to save face the child was sold to a certain Dr. Robert Elias. This child was raised by said doctor under the name of Keenan, and this young child having never known his parents placed his complete trust, for the first 6 years of his, in the doctor. I mean he clothed him, fed him, taught him, gave him a name... the young boy felt truly loved. So one could imagine that when the good doctor finally began his human experiments on the wide-eyed young boy he was utterly crushed both spiritually and mentally.

He was but one of few children though that were subjugated to these unholy experiments, and one of the "lucky" few to survive. Out of the many children Elias had started with in the end only four remained, that was more than enough for him though. These children,  Sheila the cryomancer, Marc the geomancer, Antonia the pyromancer, and Keenan the aeromancer, were his crowning achievements. Not only were they able to manipulate elements, but they had all developed different specialized abilities. [/spoiler]

Combat Information:

Title: Trainer

[spoiler='Pokemon'] Altaria  {Altarite} {Dragon Pulse/Hyper Voice/Dragon Dance/Earthquake} {Natural Cure | Pixilate [M]}

Lopunny   {High Jump Kick/Ice Punch/Power-Up Punch/Bounce} {Limber}

Togekiss  {Aura Sphere/Psychic/Thunder Wave/Air Slash} {Serene Grace}

Flygon   {Dragon Claw/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake} {Levitate}

Froslass  {Destiny Bond/Hail/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam} {Snow Cloak}

Mothim  {Quiver Dance/Psychic/Bug Buzz/Air Slash} {Tinted Lens}

Garchomp  {Dragon Rush/Cross Poison/Hone Claws/Sandstorm} {Sand Veil}

Sceptile  {Leaf Blade/Agility/Power-Up Punch/Frenzy Plant} {Unburden}

Porygon-Z {Zap Cannon/Tri-Attack/Recover/Psychic} {Adaptability} 

Crobat  {Acrobatics/Venom Drench/Poison Fang/Sky Attack} {Inner Focus}

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Powers/Abilities/Weapons']Aeromancy: Sora can manipulate, control, alter or create air molecules, wind currents, and control air with his mind. Sora can compress air molecules forming solid formations of air. He can also force enough air around him to allow him to levitate a few feet off the ground, and even to a certain degree fly, though the long her keep this going the more strain it puts on him, and he can't move very fast so it can be quite impractical. 

Healing: While Sora's healing ability is quite generic in the sense that he can heal wounds to a certain degree, this power's full potential lies in a different matter. By touching the bare skin of someone else, or himself he can cure disease and genetic mutation within a person, though this takes an extreme amount of concentration to full heal someone. On the reverse side of this though he can also expedite the stages of a disease within a person, or create mutations within their genetic code. [/spoiler]

Other Information:

[/spoiler]

Alright, my second app. I should finish it soon.

Just wanted to let you guys know that despite these damned router issues I was having, I managed to do some extensive work on Terra's app. Still yet to do the powers and stuff, and do some more work on her bio (more specifically, I still need to decide when, where and how she and Terrakion met up). I'll wanna add to her trivia too.

Also, I wanna change my Legend Hunter reserve into one for just a regular plain ol' trainer. Going back to the old Terra app made me remember wanting to use one :/

And has the Tyranitarite been claimed yet? If not, I'd like to reserve it, if only so I can further differentiate Terra's TTar from Silver's one.

Just wanted to let you guys know that despite these damned router issues I was having, I managed to do some extensive work on Terra's app. Still yet to do the powers and stuff, and do some more work on her bio (more specifically, I still need to decide when, where and how she and Terrakion met up). I'll wanna add to her trivia too.

Also, I wanna change my Legend Hunter reserve into one for just a regular plain ol' trainer. Going back to the old Terra app made me remember wanting to use one :/

And has the Tyranitarite been claimed yet? If not, I'd like to reserve it, if only so I can further differentiate Terra's TTar from Silver's one.

Sounds good. There are no reserves on Mega Stones. While of course we want a large variety of teams and whatnot, no one person will have exclusive claim to a mega evo. 

been busy, but i'll have that app done by friday.

Fantastic!

I'm going to have my app done by today.

Great!

I apologize if I am a bit scatter brained over this next week. Starting school again is always a pain, so just keep me updated about applications you finish and PMing me anything you want to discuss. I really want everyone to be represented in this RP, so if you have ideas and suggestions, please PM them to Sonic and I. 

I am done! Sorry if the backstory is long. I'm not good at writing short ones.

[spoiler=Errich Schmidt]

"I know my things are rare, but why steal and plunder? Why not be friends. . . please?"

Personal Information:

Name: Errich(As in Erik) Schmidt

Aliases/Nicknames: N/A

[spoiler=Appearance]

Errich is 5'8" with a weight  around 220 lbs. With short brown hair and darkish brown green eyes. He wears a light weight, light brown Carhartt jacket with blue jeans, while sporting a deep green shirt. He also carries a shoulder bag that has most of his collectibles, like his Pokéflute, and his guitar case full of his tools. His Plusle and Minun are always out of their Pokéballs and either walk next to Errich, ride on his shoulders, or in his bag.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

He has a really quirky personality, one that would make anyone laugh with him. . . or at him for that matter. He is deathly afraid of heights, more of the cliff and mountain heights. He also prefers to be alone when he has the chance, feels that having more people will slow progress down. But when it really comes down to it, he is willing to help out when the opportunity arises.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]

For some, fate are for those that were "chosen" before they come into existence, others regard as bad luck. I guess you can say that Errich Schmidt was a victim of both. His parents are, or in this present time "were", archeologists, quite famous among researchers from Kanto all the way to Kalos. Errich was always living at home, by his lonesome, always waiting for his busy parents to come home from that long trip out to who knows where. But like any child, Errich wanted to be like his parents.

When he reached 17, his parents finally allowed him to come on one of their trips. They went to the Sevii Islands, more specifically, Birth Island. . . or what use to be. Errich has seen this place in pictures, but after the Merge, the island became distorted with dense forests, new formed land mass, lava rock in almost every nock and cranny. A huge population of the Pokémon that lived here have long left, but few still linger. But Errich parents were not here to admire, they came to investigate a rumor, of an extraterrestrial variety.

From the stories of the past, as told by locals in surrounding islands, spoke of a great rock falling from the sky landing near, or even on, Birth Island during the chaos of the Merge. Many were sure that it molten rock from nearby volcanoes, while others disregarded it as urban folklore. Whatever it was, Errich's parents were ready to take on this myth.

While his parents were working, Errich decided to explore the island, hoping he might find something ancient and priceless. As he was approaching the part of the woods where the sun don't shine, he came across a hole, roughly 6 feet in diameter and 10 feet deep. Not daring to even looking in to see its depth, he turned to head back to camp. But he heard a noise coming from the hole as if someone, or something, was crying for help. He took a look, and to his surprise, he saw 2 Pokémon, a Plusle and Minun no less. They must of fallen in and haven't been able to get out. Errich looked around to have like a branch, but this part of the woods is too dark to see, and as misfortune would have it, he slipped and fell in. . . knocking himself unconscious.

When Errich finally gained consciousness, he found that his left arm broke, leaving helpless to get out. Looking at the time, the sun was probably already setting by now, soon darkness will come. He realized that he forgot that he wasn't down there alone. There was that Plusle and Minun, both were looking very weak and tired to move. Errich picked them up and started feeding them some snacks he took from the base. As the time passed by, hearing of no one within his range, he was just about to fall asleep, but something caught his eye. A rock with a purple looking stone protruding from it. He picked it up and cradled it to get a good look at it. After a few minutes of examining the stone, he assumed that it was an amethyst, worth showing this off to the research group. . . if he wasn't stuck. After putting off the thought, he put the rock in his bag and fell asleep, waiting.

It was around 2 in the morning, the full moon's light was seeping through the trees. Errich awoke to a noise, like a high-pitched computer on the frizz. Thinking that the research group must be near, looking for him, he got up and started to call out hoping it would get their attention, but heard no voices approaching. The noise was getting a little louder every minute, almost to the point it started to hurt his ears. Errich was looking around franticly where the noise is, wanting to shut it up. Just then, a bright purple light shot out of his bag going high into the sky ripping a hole in the foliage above. Just as things couldn't get anymore crazy, not knowing if he was imagining or dreaming, he saw something, or someone, within the light. Plusle and Minun went right into Errich's bag out of fear. The "Being" got closer to Errich with the light intensifying with every inch, even the power emanating from it was making Errich weak, even to point he passed. But right before so, he saw what he has seen in his parent's astronomy books. . . Deoxys.

". . . You who has freed me, I shall bestow unto the power to protect and enhance. In exchange, you shall be my Guardian. For soon, the world will need the ones chosen by fate. . ."

Errich woke with sudden shock from those words. While breathing in heavily, he found that he was in longer in the forest, but in the medical tent at the base. Errich called out to anyone around letting them know he was awake. One of the nurses heard him and called for the doctor and his parents. His parents were very scared when he didn't come back, even more so when they saw a great purple light within the forest, where they found Errich, unconscious. The doctor interrupted to give an analysis of Errich's condition, saying that he didn't suffer from any serious, no scratches, no bruises, and no broken bones. Errich was confused at those last words, "no broken bones." He checked his left arm and found it to be completely whole. His parents were also surprised that there was a Plusle and Minun in his bag sleeping, thinking that Errich caught them. Errich didn't tell them of what really happened that night, not even telling them of his near blinding experience of seeing Deoxys.

After that, he spent the rest of his time at base, trying to forget his encounter. By the time they were about to go back home, Errich was walking by the main tent, were only his parents and a few choice people were allowed to enter, when he heard of Legends and Hunters. He stopped to eaves drop and to listen more about what they were talking about. He heard of this group of people who hunt Legendaries and there were some undercover in this group looking for one in particular, "the one that fell from the sky 100 years ago."

*Could that have been Deoxys they're talking about?* Errich could see some of the people here being super excited about seeing that purple light. Errich then started to panic just a bit thinking that he was being watched. Errich's parents came out seeing their son sweating up a storm. Thinking he might be getting sick, decided to leave early. Right before boarding the plane, the director of the research group came to shake everyone's hands and giving thanks. When he got to Errich, he bent down, pet both Plusle and Minun, slipped Errich a letter, and whispered to him, "Don't trust your secret to anyone, not even those close to you." He then bid one more farewell and everyone was on their way. Looking at the letter, it said "Open when you get home."

When they got home, Errich ran up stairs and locked himself in his room. He got out his letter and opened it. He found a lengthy note inside, written by the Director, telling him that he was the one who found Errich and came face to face with Deoxys. Judging by what it was doing, he was giving Errich some it's power to help repair anything damaged. Deoxys gave the director a look of 'He will be okay', and teleported. The Director told Errich the whole deal with Legend Hunters, saying that they will come and find Errich, one way or another. He reassured him that they will take some time, but he urged him to be ready.

Five years passed since that day and Errich was preparing. While doing so, he followed in his parent's footsteps and became a Archeologist, while his parents retired. After much thought and planning, he took a plane to the region of Totus. Hearing of not only a Pokémon Tournament, but of ancient ruins. With his determination and his Pokémon at his side, he was ready for the challange.

[/spoiler]

Combat Information:

Title: Guardian

[spoiler=Pokémon]

~Pokémon marked with "*" are on rotation~

Snorlax (Male/Thick Fat/Leftovers/Heavy Slam, Giga Impact, Body Slam, Earthquake)

Plusle (Male/Plus/Shock Wave, Agility, Electro Ball, Round) ~Plusle stays out of its ball.~

Minun (Male/Volt Absorb/Rain Dance, Light Screen, Thunder, Round) ~Minun stays out of its ball.~

Spiritomb (Male/Pressure/Foul Play, Hypnosis, Dark Pulse, Dream Eater)

*Shedinja (None/Wonder Guard/X-Scissor, Giga Impact, Will-O-Wisp, Phantom Force)

*Cradily (Female/Storm Drain/Sludge Wave, Hyper Beam, Energy Ball, Recover)

*Golurk (None/Iron Fist/Macho Brace/Phantom Force, Hammer Arm, Gyro Ball, Curse)

*Roserade (Female/Natural Cure/Weather Ball, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Magical Leaf)

*Metagross(Shiny) (None/Clear Body/Mega Stone/Psychic, Hyper Beam, Iron Defense, Shadow Ball)

Deoxys (None/Pressure/Hyper Beam, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse)

[/spoiler]

Only when Errich, or another individual, is in Danger, as in to say "None of his Pokémon can save him from a life or death situation", Errich can access 1 of Deoxys's 3 forms. He is also able to recover and heal minor injuries.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other Information:]

Main Theme: Jamil - Rock City Boy[spoiler=Video link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k3V9SJG8Zs

[/spoiler]

Alternate Main Theme: AAA - Wake Up!

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I apologize for my inactivity guys, although I heard there was some downtime so maybe I am not too behind on things. Regardless, this is still active and I am looking forward to getting started. 

For those of you have completed applications that need to be reviewed, please, please, please remind me. I have so much bouncing through my head at the moment due to school starting that I have completely forgot about my responsibilities here. So just give me a little reminder so that when I find some free time I can review the applications. I apologize for the inconvenience, and hopefully in a few weeks I will settle into the swing of things. 

I apologize for my inactivity guys, although I heard there was some downtime so maybe I am not too behind on things. Regardless, this is still active and I am looking forward to getting started. 

For those of you have completed applications that need to be reviewed, please, please, please remind me. I have so much bouncing through my head at the moment due to school starting that I have completely forgot about my responsibilities here. So just give me a little reminder so that when I find some free time I can review the applications. I apologize for the inconvenience, and hopefully in a few weeks I will settle into the swing of things. 

That's alright, I was at Kumoricon in Vancouver, WA last week. It was a blast. Also, I don't know if you've done it yet, but my app needs reviewing.

I am sorry guys, but I have way too much going on right now to host another RP. Poor planning on my part, but I still do very much want to do this RP. I will request that this thread be locked, but when things start to settle down I will be putting this back up and should you guys want me to, I will PM you about it. Again I apologize, but I do have a responsibility to the RP that is already underway, but more so I have a responsibility to my school work. Hope you guys can understand

Archived