Heavens Elite Force

DiariesOfGaming

Hey guys,

these are the first cards I made using cardmaker and I hope you like them. To be honest I'm not 100% happy with those, cuz i think that some of my cards are a little bit too broken. So, if that is really the case, I would be pleased if you could help me make them more balanced.

These cards are for a set of "Angel Warrior" monsters, traps and spells which are be able to banish some of your own cards as well as your opponent ones to take an advantage. Let's just take a look ^_^

Monsters (8 ):

[spoiler='Angel Warrior Abiz']

46vLwyd.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by banishing 1 LIGHT "Angel Warrior" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: Add 1 "Angel Warrior Abiz" from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Angel Warrior Casketmaker']

KJ3k71G.jpg

Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Angel Warrior" monster from your Graveyard; your opponent discard 1 random card. When this card is destroyed by battle: Banish one card from your opponents Graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Angel Warrior Eliza']

Ny3geig.jpg

This card gains 100 ATK for each banished "Angel Warrior" monster. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Add 1 Level 3 or lower "Angel Warrior" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Angel Warrior Nydus']

RKDO39G.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT "Angel Warrior" and 1 DARK "Angel Warrior" monster from your Graveyard. This card is unaffected by Spell Cards. Once per turn you can banish one face-down card on the field until the end of this turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Angel Warrior Shade Knight']

MeW2hOf.jpg

You can Tribute this card to Special Summon two Level 4 or lower DARK "Angel Warrior" monsters from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. These monsters cannot change their Battle Position and have their effects negated.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Angel Warrior Silent Murderer']

0mvsdCX.jpg

If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. During your End Phase, discard 1 card or change this monster to face-up Defense Position. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Angel Warrior Skar']

lQ69FrX.jpg

You can banish this face-up card you control; select up to 2 of your banished "Angel Warrior" monsters except "Angel Warrior Skar" and shuffel them back into your Deck. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Evil Angel Warrior Soulfist']

esB9uWt.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the Effect of "Unholy Piper from Heaven". Your opponent cannot respond to the Summoning of this card. When this card is Summoned: Banish all other cards on the field until your next Standby Phase. This card gains 400 ATK and DEF for each banished card. When this card leaves the field; banish it.[/spoiler]

XYZ Monster (1):

[spoiler='Angel Warrior Mephisto']

AXIMdWJ.jpg

2 Level 4 DARK "Angel Warrior" monsters
This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. If this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish the destroyed monster instead.[/spoiler]

Spells (4):

[spoiler='Angels Strike']

gIFq6Lw.jpg

When one "Angel Warrior" monster you control destroys an opponents monster by battle: Banish the destroyed monster instead.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Holy Wings']

1IYaAbh.jpg

Can only be equipped to an "Angel Warrior" monster. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster destroys one of your opponents monsters by battle, banish those monsters instead. When the equipped monster would be destroyed, you can banish this card instead.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Reinforcement of Heaven']

L5EhEQo.jpg

Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Angel Warrior" monster from your Deck to your hand. Until the End Phase, face-up "Angel Warrior" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Unholy Piper from Heaven']

pguieql.jpg

Banish 3 "Angel Warrior" monsters from your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Evil Angel Warrior Soulfist" from your hand. Your opponent cannot activate any effects that would negate this effect.[/spoiler]

Traps (3):

[spoiler='Circle of Heaven and Hell']

7vQl4HD.jpg

You can only activate this card during your turn and only if you control 1 DARK "Angel Warrior" and 1 LIGHT "Angel Warrior" monster. Pay half your Life Points. Destroy all cards your opponent controls. You cannot battle this turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Holy Barrier']

aOmOHTl.jpg

When a face-up "Angel Warrior" monster you control is selected as an attack target: negate the attack and if you do change the attacking monster in Defense Position. "Angel Warrior" monsters you control lose 400 ATK but cannot be destroyed until the end of this turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Encounter of Light and Darkness']

AfBS99c.jpg

You can only activate this card when there are no monsters on your side of the field. Shuffle all banished "Angel Warrior" cards into their owners Decks. Draw 2 cards.[/spoiler]

EDIT:

"Angel Warrior Silent Murderer"s text should be correct now (discard or change into DEF during your End Phase, I made a mistake and wrote "Standby Phase" first)

"Evil Angel Warrior Soulfist" now gains 400 ATK and DEF for each banished card instead of 700.

"Encounter of Light and Darkness" is now easier to activate and only you can draw 2 cards.

"Unholy Piper from Heaven" "Soulfist" can only be Special Summoned from hand now.

Angel Warrior Abiz:
From where can the card be special summoned? From the hand, from the deck or from the graveyard?

Angel Warrior Nydus seems to be very good (pretty easy to special summon and not affected by spellcards).

Angel Warrior Shade Knight:

Is there a reason it is a lvl 4 monster? For me he looks more like 3 stars.

Evil Angel Warrior Soulfist can easily OTK. In my opinion need to change!

Angel Warrior Silent Murderer:
What's the Problem with him moving into DEF-Position? You can just turn him into ATK-Position in your MainPhase, right?

Reinforcement of Heaven is pretty good. I would suggest to just search a monster (like now) and your monsters can't be destroyed by battle.

Circle of Heaven and hell looks like a "Finisher-Card". Pretty hard for the opponent to come back then. Even if you pay half your LP and need 2 monsters.

Encounter of Life and Darkness: Hard to activate. I think only you should draw 2 cards.

Hey man. I program cards for YGOPro\DevPro. Can I use those cards? Most of them don't seem TOO broken, and I kinda like them! After I'm finished, I can send you those cards. All I need is permission...

Don't worry, in case you want them to be public, you have rights on them, and your name's written down as creator. If you want to edit them before I use them, just say so. If you don't want me programming them, you can just say so as well! Just answer whenever you like. Thanks DiariesOfGaming.

Angel Warrior Abiz:
From where can the card be special summoned? From the hand, from the deck or from the graveyard?

Angel Warrior Nydus seems to be very good (pretty easy to special summon and not affected by spellcards).

Evil Angel Warrior Soulfist can easily OTK. In my opinion need to change!

What's the Problem with him moving into DEF-Position? You can just turn him into ATK-Position in your MainPhase, right?

Reinforcement of Heaven is pretty good. I would suggest to just search a monster (like now) and your monsters can't be destroyed by battle.

Circle of Heaven and hell looks like a "Finisher-Card". Pretty hard for the opponent to come back then. Even if you pay half your LP and need 2 monsters.

Encounter of Life and Darkness: Hard to activate. I think only you should draw 2 cards.

Angel Warrior Abiz:
If not noted, from the hand.

I can't agree more.

Evil Angel Warrior Soulfist:

He needs to banish cards from the hand as well, but get bonus either only from cards on the field or simply 350 per card. With it's current effect it's max ATK is 17500.

Just wrong grammar. It needs rewrite.

Reinforcement of Heaven:

Quick play! Quick play!

Unholy Piper From Heaven:

Needs to summon only from the hand...

Circle of Heaven and Hell:

Actually, I disagree. It is pretty fair, since you don't leave the opponent top-decking with only this card, and many meta decks are immune since this deck's pretty slow.

Encounter of Life and Darkness:

True. OR you can still have cards in your hand, maybe a limited number.

That's my reply to your reply Saturiel, correct me if I didn't get it right.

First of all thanks for the quick feedback :)

I already did change a few and edited my post.

Indeed there is a reason. It's to instant XYZ for "Angel Warrior Mephisto" but I still agree with you; I actually wanted him to be Level 2, but then I wouldn't have any Level 4 dark Angel Warrior. I'm going to make some more cards for this Set and when I have another Level 4 dark monster I will change him to Level 2.

I made a mistake there and already changed it. Thanks for mentioning because I did not :D

To be honest I wasn't really happy with this card from the beginning. Since you can shuffle all banished Angel Warrior monsters into their owners decks and not a limited number I thought it should be hard to activate, because many effects of these monsters rely on banishing them or Special Summon them by banishing other cards from the Graveyard. I now changed it a bit so it's easier to activate and only you can draw 2 cards, but well... I don't know; I'm still not a 100% pleased by it. Maybe I'm going to change it again so you can draw only 1 card, I think that would be okay.

Reinforcement of Heaven:

Quick play! Quick play!

Actually I was thinking about making it either a Quick play card or a Continiuous card like "As long as this card is on your side of the field "Angel Warrior" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle", but I'm not sure if this would be a bit too powerfull with the Search and so :P

Hey man. I program cards for YGOPro\DevPro. Can I use those cards? Most of them don't seem TOO broken, and I kinda like them! After I'm finished, I can send you those cards. All I need is permission...

Don't worry, in case you want them to be public, you have rights on them, and your name's written down as creator. If you want to edit them before I use them, just say so. If you don't want me programming them, you can just say so as well! Just answer whenever you like. Thanks DiariesOfGaming.

Wow, my cards for DevPro would be awesome, of course you can programm them :) When I have some more time I'm going to add more cards for this set and I already changed a bit to balance them a bit more.

Until now, Abiz and Casketmaker are ready. I will continue making them one by one, and of course testing them afterwards... In the end, they will all be ready! I'm going to update my progress here once in a while, and if you want certain cards earlier or even want the ones I already made right now, don't hesitate to tell me. Thank you once again,

Roeyba.

Archived