[Serious] The Trap's AMA

Elijah~

What is the most horrifying thing you have seen on this Forum?

There's a very long list about that. One of things would have to be either coolspy or d-exodia.

I could answer that for him.@Kirito: Thoughts on me?

Your a fun person to talk to. When I first joined the forum, you came off as a bit of an asshole ,but that's water under the bridge. You're a very funny and cool person though.

Thoughts on me?

You're cool......but kind of annoying.

How do you feel about Striker's newest selfie?

If you haven't seen it: potato.jpg

Makes me have a craving for french fries.

Do you mind if I take that potato down? That joke got old fast.

I don't care.

If someone asked you to be president for a day, what would you enforce/do?

Hmm...I'm not really sure, it's a difficult question to answer.

New selfie I found: 

,~~~~~~::~~~~~..                                  
                    . .~~=~===+?==+========~~==~~: .                            
                  .==++==+++??++==+++++++?+++???=+=~~.                          
               .=++?+?++++??++?++++III+?+?+?+??II+=+===~..                      
             :++?+++??++++?++??+++++?++?++++?+++++++=====~~:.                   
           .=+++++??????+++?+++++++???I???+++++=++==+======~~~..                
          .==????????+??+++?+++++++??++=??++I++?=+============~=~               
          =+????+I?+++?+++?++++????++==+=++??++?=++====+==++==~~~~:             
         ~+??II??+?++++++++++?++?+++++===+=++~======+~=============~.           
         ++??????+???+??++++?=++I+==+~~~~~+======~==++=~=~=====+=++~~:          
         =+????????++?+?++++?++++==~=+==~==~~?=~~~~~==I====~=+=====+=~~         
        .++I???II????????+?+++=+=~===~~~~~~~~:~~~:=~~~===~~==?======~~~:        
        .??II???I???77II??+?++====~=~===~~~~:~:~::~~,:=~~=========+==~~~        
         +?7$I??????7I?7??++++=++======+?~~=:~:~~:+~===============~~=~~        
         +I77III?I?+????I??+++++?=++=+~~+=++~=~===~=~==+=?+=+=======~~~:        
         +7III?I???II????++?+??+++==+++=+=~~==~=======?+++=?======~~~~~:        
         .?IIIII??I?+?+I+???I++?+?+I==++=+++=+=++~=~+??=+========~==~~:.        
       ..,??I??????+??+?I+??+?+?I??+++++=?+++=+===+++=?++==========~~:.         
    ....,,,????????????????I++?I?++++++++?+=++++=?=+====++==========~.          
   ....,,,,:+++??+???????+???+????++?+?+++++++++++======+=++======~~.           
    ....,,:::=??I????I??????I???II????I?I?+++++++++?++=+=++=++===~.             
      ..,,:::::+++??+??+??++I??I??I?I??+??++?++++++++++?+++==+=~...             
        .,,:::~~~~+????+??++?I??7???????I?=?I+++++++I++=++++=:,...              
           .,:~~====++++++++???I?I?$???I???I?+??++?+?+++?=~:,,,.                
              ..,~=++?I7$$ZOO$II??????I??+??I?+++++$$7I?+~:,,.                  
                       .,~=+?I77$$$ZZZZZZZZZZZ$$77I?+~:,..                      

Okay, how am I annoying? Granted, everyone says that.

There's a lot of things,but I really don't want to be rude. You kinda abuse your power and stuff so I advise you to be careful.

Do you play Team Fortress 2 and if so what is your favourite class?

I've only played a small amount. My favorite class is Heavy.

New selfie I found:
[/size] [/size] [/size]
[/size] ,~~~~~~::~~~~~.. [/size] . .~~=~===+?==+========~~==~~: . [/size] .==++==+++??++==+++++++?+++???=+=~~. [/size] .=++?+?++++??++?++++III+?+?+?+??II+=+===~.. [/size] :++?+++??++++?++??+++++?++?++++?+++++++=====~~:. [/size] .=+++++??????+++?+++++++???I???+++++=++==+======~~~.. [/size] .==????????+??+++?+++++++??++=??++I++?=+============~=~ [/size] =+????+I?+++?+++?++++????++==+=++??++?=++====+==++==~~~~: [/size] ~+??II??+?++++++++++?++?+++++===+=++~======+~=============~. [/size] ++??????+???+??++++?=++I+==+~~~~~+======~==++=~=~=====+=++~~: [/size] =+????????++?+?++++?++++==~=+==~==~~?=~~~~~==I====~=+=====+=~~ [/size] .++I???II????????+?+++=+=~===~~~~~~~~:~~~:=~~~===~~==?======~~~: [/size] .??II???I???77II??+?++====~=~===~~~~:~:~::~~,:=~~=========+==~~~ [/size] +?7$I??????7I?7??++++=++======+?~~=:~:~~:+~===============~~=~~ [/size] +I77III?I?+????I??+++++?=++=+~~+=++~=~===~=~==+=?+=+=======~~~: [/size] +7III?I???II????++?+??+++==+++=+=~~==~=======?+++=?======~~~~~: [/size] .?IIIII??I?+?+I+???I++?+?+I==++=+++=+=++~=~+??=+========~==~~:. [/size] ..,??I??????+??+?I+??+?+?I??+++++=?+++=+===+++=?++==========~~:. [/size] ....,,,????????????????I++?I?++++++++?+=++++=?=+====++==========~. [/size] ....,,,,:+++??+???????+???+????++?+?+++++++++++======+=++======~~. [/size] ....,,:::=??I????I??????I???II????I?I?+++++++++?++=+=++=++===~. [/size] ..,,:::::+++??+??+??++I??I??I?I??+??++?++++++++++?+++==+=~... [/size] .,,:::~~~~+????+??++?I??7???????I?=?I+++++++I++=++++=:,... [/size] .,:~~====++++++++???I?I?$???I???I?+??++?+?+++?=~:,,,. [/size] ..,~=++?I7$$ZOO$II??????I??+??I?+++++$$7I?+~:,,. [/size] .,~=+?I77$$$ZZZZZZZZZZZ$$77I?+~:,.. [/size] [/size] [/size]

It's in data forme lol. But the whole potato thing is kiiinda starting to get a bit annoying.

Archived