Five Nights At Freddys

Susie

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've yet to watch any footage of this game because the premise alone f***ing scares me to hell.

With that in mind, is it worth watching it at night with Black? :'o

I'd think so. The premise creeps me out but the game itself is pretty cool. Really innovative take on horror essentially by taking it back and rejuvenating the beloved grandmother's footsteps.

I've yet to watch any footage of this game because the premise alone f***ing scares me to hell.

With that in mind, is it worth watching it at night with Black? :'o

If you want a more comedic video of the game, watch Achievement Hunter's Play Pal episodes of it. "More" being relative, of course, the game is still fucking terrifying.

Steam Train finally made a video on it, so I'll definitely be checking that out.

What's weird is that, despite my burning hatred for horror games, even watching others playing it, I've watched like 5 Let's Plays on it (this one will be the 6th.)

This game is that f*cking good.

Steam Train finally made a video on it, so I'll definitely be checking that out.

What's weird is that, despite my burning hatred for horror games, even watching others playing it, I've watched like 5 Let's Plays on it (this one will be the 6th.)

This game is that f*cking good.

i as well hate horror games, but to me this one is so good because its so different from the rest, its a really big change up from the usual in the horror genre

also i find it hilarious that the guy who did FNAF did christian games before this one

This game has to be one of the best horrors I've seen. The tension the atmosphere creates puts you on edge real fast. Not to mention the scares you get when you get nabbed by a children's mascot.

Foxy has to be the best scare in the game. The other enemies are just wandering around the area, but Foxy runs right for you, giving you seconds to realize what hit you.

I saw the game a few times, and I have to say it looks amazing. I myself can't play these games well, but I love watching them.

What I don't love is, after a short time of being popular people come out of the wood-work to say "This isn't scary/good. Why is it so hyped? This is a bad game." I understand not liking it personally, but obviously plenty of people like it, and it's an interesting idea, I swear half the comments on Youtube are about how it's "overhyped."

So Game Grumps began doing this game.

I kinda appreciate it due to the commentary helping to dissipate the fear and panic. I'm not very good at handling jump scares.

[spoiler Their progress]Damn I was worried when Freddie was just outside their door as the first night was ending. Same goes for Markiplier's first night.[/spoiler]

So is it true that doing nothing means you win?

Nnnnnope.

[spoiler mechanics]While looking at the Pirate Cove too much will activate Foxy and cause him to dash at the office, not looking at the Pirate Cove enough will do the same. Foxy can even activate on the first night if you remain inactive for too long.[/spoiler]

I heard from a friend that the only two animatronics you should keep an eye on are Freddy and Foxy, cause the other two can usually be heard by the door or seen by the door lights, and there's usually enough time to close the door. Regarding Foxy, since he doesn't like being watched, you just check on him from time to time. So primarily it's only Freddy that you can stalk with the cameras.

Yeah, I watched Markiplier beat it on custom setting with all difficulties set to the highest level. [spoiler=How to do so] You have to close the right hand door every time you even glance at the camera. And of course you have to glance constantly. Other than that, Bonnie and Chica are easy to avoid. [/spoiler]

The game weirds me out, as I already hate animatronic thingies.

I'm disappointed at how little Foxy has appeared in Steam Train's playthrough so far. It will not be complete without their reaction of Foxy bolting toward the office.

EDIT: FFS THEY'RE ON NIGHT 4 AND THEY'VE ONLY BEEN ATTACKED BY BONNIE SO FAR. DAFUQ.

I'm disappointed at how little Foxy has appeared in Steam Train's playthrough so far. It will not be complete without their reaction of Foxy bolting toward the office.

EDIT: FFS THEY'RE ON NIGHT 4 AND THEY'VE ONLY BEEN ATTACKED BY BONNIE SO FAR. DAFUQ.

And they've been downed by Foxy. Three times. With the panic of seeing Foxy rush at them.

And they've been downed by Foxy. Three times. With the panic of seeing Foxy rush at them.

Oh, it was f*cking GLORIOUS, not to mention the first time they were attacked without even knowing he was coming.

The comments were CHEERING. So glad I wasn't the only one.

Archived