1: Steelsworm Roach

1: Maestroke the Symphony Dejinn

1: Abyss Dweller

1: Gagaga Cowboy

1: Number 17: Leviathan Dragon

1: Ghostrick Alucard

1: M-X Saber Invoker

1: Wind-Up Zenmaines

This is going to be my new IRL. I've been having fun with it on DEVPro and I'm pretty satisfied with the build as it can go toe to toe with most of the tier one decks I see on there (Shadolls, HAT, Yang - Zing)

I'm open to suggestions, but I'm pretty cheap when it comes to ygo since I don't play as much any more. So with that in mind, suggest cards that cost 15 at most. 

Thanks guys :)

That Scarm Burning Abyss guy is infinitely better than Night Assailant as a Tour Guide target, since it searches Tour Guide after its been searched by Tour Guide. Also, your Extra Deck is terrible. You seem to be playing all the Xyzs that you would only ever choose 1 of as a tech choice if you had a spare Extra Deck slot and you're not running Exciton and 101. They are getting reprinted so you should be able to get them IRL without much expense. 

That Scarm Burning Abyss guy is infinitely better than Night Assailant as a Tour Guide target, since it searches Tour Guide after its been searched by Tour Guide. Also, your Extra Deck is terrible. You seem to be playing all the Xyzs that you would only ever choose 1 of as a tech choice if you had a spare Extra Deck slot and you're not running Exciton and 101. They are getting reprinted so you should be able to get them IRL without much expense. 

Didn't know about the Burning Abyss card, I'll replace it. Even though 101 and Knight are getting reprinted...I'm sure they're still going to be 20+ dollars, I mean Digusto Emerald is still a $15-$20 card after it's reprint. 

And to be honest, I've never been in a game where I've been like "OMG I wish I had an Exction Knight/101!!11!!11" so I'm not going to go out of my way to get them. Any other suggestions? 

Archived