wZg6UFc.jpg

3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target up to 2 cards in either player's Graveyard, and if you do, shuffle those targets into the Deck.

EDIT: Raised ATK from 2500 to 2800

[spoiler=V1]

TBAW0z4.jpg

3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target up to 2 cards in either player's Graveyard, and if you do, shuffle those targets into the Deck.[/spoiler]

The idea of this card is to either recycle cards in the Graveyard for re-usage or disrupt your opponent's strategies that involve the Graveyard.

In a way, it's a bouncing variant (although more limited version) of Soul Release.

IMG Credit: http://www.wallpaperfly.com/thumbnails/detail/20120327/angels%20water%20clouds%20stars%20blue%20eyes%20fantasy%20art%20pink%20hair%20artwork%20anime%20angel%20wings%20anime%20girls%20moon_www.wallmay.com_55.jpg

With that said, CnC please.

Properly written reviews will be repped.

Well its a Generic Rank 4 that can be splashed around in any Deck.although requiring 3 monsters could be pretty diifcult to pull off at times. I like the fact that it can target either yourself or your opponent for the Graveyard effect, I would maybe add on the anytime durting each player's turn clause to really mess up your opponent. If your opponent was to say try to Special Summon using COTH, pop this monster's effect to force them to choose something else. Can also be used on yourself to shuffle key Spells or Traps back into your Deck for further use. 

The ATK seems just fine but maybe a couple of hundred points higher due to it requiring 3 Materials. Overall that's the only real problem I have with this card,

There are some Decks that can pull off 3-mat R4s; only ones that come to mind most of the time are Holy Lightning (Seraphs) and probably Satellaknights.

I originally had the "during either player's turn" effect on it, but decided against it; probably due to thinking that an instant Soul Release-esque effect would be pushing it. (I think there are some existing cards that do the same; can't think of names at the moment).

As mentioned, idea is mainly to screw stuff like LS (i.e. not having the requirements for JD), Rulers (if in graveyard), Chaos decks; but it is helpful for recycling old cards in other Decks that lack any way of doing so.

Raised its ATK a bit to 2500 and buffed DEF to 1600; also added back that clause.

I think you can further raise this card's ATK by 200~300, considering it is a 3-material Rank 4 without an effect that directly affects cards on the field or generates card advantage. For instance, Deltheros and Seraph Sentry do have 2500 ATK, but the former has an OPT destruction effect, on-Summon protection and a floating effect (when playing its archetype), while the latter negates and weakens monsters and has a 1-time protection against destruction. On the other hand, cards like Shark Drake or Amaterasu don't have effects that disrupt the field nor protection effects, but come with an ATK of 2800 and 2600 respectively (plus the effect of the latter generates advantage, which more or less justifies its average ATK). And there are monsters that combine a high ATK with a removal or protection effect, namely Masquerade and Ouroboros.

I must say I do like this card. It would be a good use against graveyard oriented decks (lightsworns, zombies etc). The 3 mats is good for balance (getting out 3 level fours takes some effort) and effect usage. Combine this with a 2800 ATK beater and you have one heck of a card. I would be careful to add anything else onto this card because as it is, its a damn good card.

Well done!

2600-2800 is about right for a 3-mat Rank 4. Some Decks can pull off the materials, but only 1-2 can do so consistently.

As you already mentioned, the point of this card is mostly to screw Lightsworns (get rid of other LS, so Judgment can't be summoned), Zombies, Chaos or whatever uses the Graveyard (though they can reuse said cards later). Though I did say that it can also help you shuffle back cards that you don't want in the graveyard; in the event you lack other means of doing so.

Glad you like the card though.

Unless going against lightsworns using JD i think its slightly outclassed by abyss dweller just because abyss dweller is easier to make.

However i can see this almost seeing more play...strangely.

Helpful in madolche's giving a nice 2800 attack and has a effect that is very multi-purpose either shuffling your own madolches into deck for combo's with ticket or negating things like JD or graveyard reliant decks (even has use sshuffling in STK Vega to stop altair combos against STK).

I think there are probably better plays in STK and seraphs that would make this card not see much play. also madolche's wont be making her quickly when tiaramisu is 100x better and combos with chateaux.

Incredibly UPed which might not be a bad thing and in STK's and other things that can easily make it, itll probably end up getting sided instead put in the main-deck.

Its up to you whether you make it more appealing to be a staple in such decks.

Hope i was of use ^^

This card wasn't intended to be run in any specific Deck; I mainly designed it with screwing the opponent in mind.

I guess I could increase the amount of cards that get shuffled by its effect to 3 or something, so it more or less is worth the effort to Xyz Summon it.

That being said, need to worry about any new loops that'll occur with the extra card if I do add it.

Your comment helped though.

Soul Release-esque? This is Transmigration Prophecy in Xyz form, and a darn good one at that.

And due to that, this is probably one of the better Side-Xyz. Even in the Main Deck, at times. It's got a very nice blocking eff, but of course, it's not spammable/abusable for stopping plays, because of 3-Mat.

I'm "kinda" worried by the fact it's identical in Attribute and Type to Holy Lightning, one of the only decks that could REALLY use this thing to it's best, but it shouldn't be too big a problem. The ATK of the card, I'm not sure if I like or dislike. It seems like it would have less, given the art/eff, but on the same path, it makes the card more usable. I would say it's fine as it is, gameplay-wise.

Nonetheless, it's very finely done. It would most definitely see use as a Top-Grade Side Card, at the least. Great card.

I did mention that Holy Lightning can make this [if they can make 102 or Deltatheros (or whatever 3-mats they have); this shouldn't be any exception]. For the most part, any Deck that can get 3-mats out quickly can make this without problems. (You could just RUM it with a Rank 3 Fairy or something, but I don't recall any; Astral can do it on that Herald, but that's gimmicky in its own right, so not a good idea)

I forgot about Transmigration for a while though, but it is essentially a three-use variant of it for the moment. I probably will keep it at 2 cards right now; since said Trap is already Limited for what it does; pushing it to 3 is a bit iffy, especially on a 2.8k body. If you notice the V1, it was at 2400, but that is a bit underwhelming for a 3-mat with an effect that isn't particularly overpowering but does have potential to mess up some Decks. 

Thank you for your review.

Archived