Chibi Archtype (Please come criticize.)

BertyCollosal

Oh my God something not in pop culture. Omg.

I made the 'Chibi' Archtype. It's not done yet, as I only have three monsters, but it'll be better. I promise ^^' . The thing about these is to banish your own monsters or add a monster to your opponent's hand, and depenmding on how you do it you can summon a different boss card (which I will put up later.) Enjoy :3

MxrOMQW.jpg

If there's a Beast-Type Monster on the field, this monster is also considered a Beast-Warrior Monster. Once per turn, you may target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard; if it's in your Graveyard, banish the targeted monster, or if it's in your opponent's graveyard, add that card to your opponent's hand to set 1 Spell or Trap Card directly from your deck.

akgQIsK.jpg

Once per turn, you may target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard; if the targeted monster is in your Graveyard banish that monster, or if it''s in your opponent's Graveyard, add the target to your opponent's hand to increase this monster's Attack by that monster's Attack until your Opponent's next End Phase.

5ERBad0.jpg

You can Normal Summon this Monster from the Graveyard, but use 2 Tributes Instead of 1. If this monster is summoned this way; target 1 Monster in either player's Graveyard; if it's in your Graveyard, banish the targeted card, and if it's in your opponent's Graveyard, add the targeted monster to your opponent's hand to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard or Banished Zone to your Hand. You may banish three cards in your hand to destroy one Spell or Trap card on the field. 

Archived