Small Universe

Master Hyperion

Small Universe

Field Spell Card

During your Main Phase: You can target 1 Level 1 monster you control; Xyz Summon, from your Extra, 1 Rank 1 Xyz monster by using the targeted monster as its Xyz Material. You can only use this effect of "Small Universe" once per turn. Rank 1 Xyz monsters that were Special Summon by this effect do not have to detach an Xyz Material(s) to activate an effect that is activated by detaching their own Xyz Material(s). When this card is removed from the field, all monsters that were Special Summoned by this card effect are send to the Graveyard.

This is a quite good card actually. It makes the Embodiment cards easier to Summon, and since you can keep on using their effects without detaching, that makes their combo easier to use. It also works in Ghostricks since they have various Level 1s, and Dullahan doesn't care if it gets sent to the Graveyard since it has that float effects, even though it is a Field, so that can be a bit annoying, but ah well. I can also see myself using this in Mystic Piper Decks. Utopia Roots, Slacker Magician and Lion Heart are also good cards to use this with. I'm glad you put in the last thing, because protection against destruction could be a problem so sending them was smart of you to do. I have a question though, is the Xyz Summon suppose to be like Yang Zings and such?

Archived