GooGooGoo Slime

Alastar Rainford

tmCvtzI.jpg

This card can not be Special Summoned from your Deck or Graveyard.You cannot activate this Card's effect the turn you Special Summon this Card. Once per turn, equip 1 monster from you hand to this card. Treat this card's Attribute and Archetype as the equipped monster(s).this card also gains effect(s) based on the Attribute equipped to this card:
EARTH: This Card cannot be destroyed by Card effects.
WATER: This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards.
FIRE:Once per turn, during your own End Phase: You can inflict 300 damage to each player for each card on the field.
LIGHT: You can activate Normal Trap Cards from your hand on your turn.
WIND: You can send 1 Card you control to the Graveyard to return 1 Card to the owner's hand.
DARK: Your opponent must Set Spell Cards before activating them, and cannot activate them until their next turn.
DIVINE: Switch this Card's ATK and DEF.
If this card has 5 different Attributes equipped to it, you can Banish each monster equipped to this card and Banish both player's Extra Deck and Graveyard.

Ummm....I'd say some of this card's effects are OP.Like the Fire one,and especially the divine one.I think this card shouldn't be that level.There are the same cards with a lot of DEF and are Level 2.I reccoment you make both ATK and DEF "?" I have a re-write :

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Deck or Graveyard.You cannot activate this Card's effect the turn you Special Summon this Card. Once per turn, equip 1 monster from you hand to this card. Treat this card's Attribute,Archtype,ATK and DEF as the equipped monster(s).this card also gains effect(s) based on the Attribute equipped to this card:
EARTH: This Card cannot be destroyed by Card effects.
WATER: This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards.
FIRE: During each of your End Phases,add 100 ATK to this card.
LIGHT: You can activate Normal Trap Cards from your hand on your turn
WIND: Discard one card,then choose one Level 4 or lower monster and send it back to your hand.
DARK: Your opponent must Set Spell Cards before activating them, and cannot activate them until their next turn.
DIVINE: Add 1000 ATK to this card.
If this card has 5 different Attributes equipped to it, you can remove them all from play and banish all the cards in both player's graveyards

If I have any balancing mistakes,feel free to correct them.

Idk about the unknown ATK and DEF because I could just equip boss monsters to it for outrageous ATK. I mean Dreadroot and Obelisk will already pitch its ATK to 9k DSig :/.
I think the last effect should stay as well bc of how hard it will be to pull off. Fire I want to keep a burn effect for the sole fact that its fire...so I might just put 200 per card on field or something

EDIT:Fixed OP with updated Effect

Archived