[KHN] Anafenza the Foremost

Gokai-Red

Well.... hello there mister bland goat-rider....Really Anafenza?Really? its pretty nice cus it also gains psuedo-vigilance when combo'd with Ivorytusk Fortress and stuff but still its a bit boring.

And really does the creature it buffs HAVE to be tapped? Pretty crappy.

I'm not saying she is bad. I am saying she is just extraordinarily boring. Phenax level of boring. As boring as Serra Angel, but this doesn't even have a keyword.

I don't really think so, no.

And as a fan of mill, Phenax is not boring for me :P

The target a tapped creature part can easily be saw as: Whenever another creature you control attacks it gains a +1/+1 counter.
I mean pumping in battle is quite the ability, more if it is tacked into a cost efficient creature that has a Random Grave Hate built it.

I see this ending as a Spot in POD decks

Why not by the time the effect resolves all your attacking creatures (well the not vigilance ones) Are already tapped

Why not by the time the effect resolves all your attacking creatures (well the not vigilance ones) Are already tapped

But it only puts 1 counter on 1 creature, not all of your creatures.

Last ability is flavorful.

Sultai are natural enemies of Abzan. (central white to central black)

Abzan "loot" orphans from cities they take over.

Abzan "win fights before they even start", so the grave hate ability nullifies an attack angle Abzan don't work with and force you to fight them fair and square on the field.

Archived