Make separated sections for Vanguard and Magic: the Gathering

Rodrigo

As some of you may know, Cardfight!!Vanguard got the equivalent of Dueling Network: http://cardfightonline.com/. This platform will allow us to get more people into the game, increasing the number of players and, consequently, the activity in the Other TCG section. Meanwhile, the MtG community packs quite a good number of members already, and gets very busy during the preview season before each new set is released, which happens around 5 to 6 times per year.

I believe it would be good to create separated sections for MtG and Vanguard seeing as the Other TCG section will definitely increase in activity with more YCM members playing those games.

What do you think?

I believe it would be good to create separated sections for MtG and Vanguard seeing as the Other TCG section will definitely increase in activity with more YCM members playing those games.

What do you think?

I think you're putting the horse before the cart here. Instead of assuming it will happen, wait to see if there's an increase in activity. Then we can see what we want to do with regards to creating or renaming sections.

Plus, by doing so, we'll be creating a slippery slope of sorts. If we make separate sections for Vanguard and MtG, what's to stop us putting even more different card games in their own separate sections?

Because hardly anyone plays the other card games.

Anyways, I actually agree with Pika on waiting to see what will happen before acting.

Archived