Marvel and DC Superheroes

EpicBoss99

Great idea. I'm a huge fan of super heroes and vilains, but I'm more of a Marvel fan.

I'm not really into Vanilla Monsters, but the ones you have created are fine with their stats, and their ability to be used as tribute for ritual summoning.

I've never really gotten how Ritual Monsters work, so I've never been a huge fan of those, nor do I use them.

I'll skip the first 3 Vanilla Monsters and go to Sidekick.

Although he has low stats; his effect is good. As long as you have one of the tributes needed to ritual summon one of the Ritual Monsters on the field. The Sidekick could be destroyed, and then you could use the symbol to summon one of the powerful ritual monsters. I do recommend giving Batman some DEF since Ritual Summoning can be a pain sometimes, so it would be nice to have your Ritual Monster out on the field for a while. With 0 Defense, if he's switched to Defense Position. He could easily be destroyed, and boom to the graveyard.

Great idea. I'm a huge fan of super heroes and vilains, but I'm more of a Marvel fan.

I'm not really into Vanilla Monsters, but the ones you have created are fine with their stats, and their ability to be used as tribute for ritual summoning.

I've never really gotten how Ritual Monsters work, so I've never been a huge fan of those, nor do I use them.

I'll skip the first 3 Vanilla Monsters and go to Sidekick.

Although he has low stats; his effect is good. As long as you have one of the tributes needed to ritual summon one of the Ritual Monsters on the field. The Sidekick could be destroyed, and then you could use the symbol to summon one of the powerful ritual monsters. I do recommend giving Batman some DEF since Ritual Summoning can be a pain sometimes, so it would be nice to have your Ritual Monster out on the field for a while. With 0 Defense, if he's switched to Defense Position. He could easily be destroyed, and boom to the graveyard.

Sounds Good! I'm glad you liked them! :D

EDIT: Added Captain America items! (Justice HERO: The Patriot)

EDIT: Added Justice HERO Power: Frost Breath

Great work on the new cards, but may I suggest something that might be a major change to your cards? :o

Captain America's effect is a strong one indeed. Does that mean he cant' be destroyed either, or is that just any other Justice Hero you may have on the field as well?

Great work on the new cards, but may I suggest something that might be a major change to your cards? :o

Captain America's effect is a strong one indeed. Does that mean he cant' be destroyed either, or is that just any other Justice Hero you may have on the field as well?

Yes, it's for every Justice HERO. However, I wanted to make it once per turn. Should there be another condition I need to add?

Archived