[Finished][SCS 7] Contest of the Storms [Not Accepting | Judging Phase]

Welcome to the 7th installment of the Sakura Contest Series.

This time around, we'll focus on the elemental forces; particularly wind.

Requirement

Design a WIND monster; that's all.

Deadline

September 26th, 2014 @ 11:59 pm HST (Hawai'i Standard Time, GMT -10)

If you need help determining what time it'll be in your area when deadline hits, use this converter. (Select USA - Hawaii - Honolulu in the "convert to" area). To make things easier on you, cards should be in by 11:59 pm in your own timezones to avoid confusion.

Deadline has been reached.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Card must be a WIND monster. Other types of cards will be rejected.

2. Entries must be your own. If you are caught using someone else's entry, you'll be DQed (and possibly warned for ripping). If your card is being used w/out permission, please PM me with proof.

3. Post your card lore underneath the card. It makes it easier for the judges & myself to read the effects, correct OCG and show any such corrections if you request us to do so. (Just copy/paste the card lore from the generator, and you will not need to manually type it a second time).

4. Written Cards are allowed. I know it's difficult to find suitable pictures at times, so that's why I don't grade on them.

If you enter a Written Card, it has to be text; no using the cardmaker to post a picture-less card.

5. It is advised that you check over your card before submitting it (OCG/grammar, card stats/effect). While I will allow you to fix minor details before the deadline, you should've already designed it as a final product. If you make any edits, you need to notify me (either in the thread or a PM).

6. Entries must be new.

7. Use card types, Attributes, ATK/DEF that exist in the actual TCG/OCG. Fake Types/Attributes/stats are not allowed.

There shouldn't be much reason to deviate from the 23 legal Types in the game; your character should be able to fit into one of them.

8. Entries are expected to have some degree of effort put into designing them. Blatantly OPed cards and/or ones that lack any noticeable effort will not be accepted.

9. If you make cards outside of the YCM generator (Yugico, MSE, self template, w/e), make sure that you are able to link to them on the front page. It's advisable you make the card here since it's easier to post your card. In the case of Pendulums, use Tinypic or w/e image host you use to upload the cards. DO NOT use attachments.

10. Unless you plan to enter / help with the judging or ask about contest-related things, please don't post in this thread.

11. Pop Culture stuff will be allowed, but they will be graded using RC principles. (This means that I will ignore any correlations to the character/series in question, and grade it like a general card in the Realistic area)

12. Regular YCM Rules apply.

13. Submit your entries in the thread. Makes it easier for myself and other judges to read/judge your stuff.[/spoiler]

Entry Fee

None

Prizes

1st -  400 points + 3 reps + Champion prize

2nd - 300 points + 2 reps + 2nd place prize

3rd - 200 points + 1 rep + 3rd place prize

4th - 100 points + 4th place prize

(Note: Point prizes will be directly added to your profiles once contest finishes [I have the power to manually edit points if necessary])

[spoiler=Participants]

1. Nixa-Zazu

2. RickyKrilov

3. Cat Sith

4. JamesMuddy

5. Chaos Sonic

6. WizKid

7. Duel Emperor

8. pwnyo

9. Radiant F.U.R.Y.

10. Olzys

11. - Aqua -

12. LeLukeX

13. Qliphoth Tool

14. Aix (yeah, he's in this)

15. Dramatic Crossroads 

16. Glovenaut

17. Reptillous

18. josholche

19. BailasGale

20. guthixman540

21. 0DST

22. Kamishiro Ryoga

23. Talim Rave

24. Mizore-Shirayuki

25. Oriannis

26. Voltex Curse

27. Kotoakatsukami

28. Jae

29. Lera

30. ReneTCG

31. Batmed

[/spoiler]

Location Guide

Entries: Post #8

Judging Posts: TBD

Judges

1. Sakura

2. Gadjiltron

Due to this contest's nature, I will be requesting the assistance of 1-2 other members. Make sure you've passed the Judging Exam before applying; I will be confirming with .Saber if you've indeed passed the examination. Also remember to provide a breakdown of how you'll be grading.

Grading

Sakura [50]

Balance/Design [20] - Is said card broken in tandem with other existing things? If this were made into a real card, would it require a nerf?

Creativity [15] - Is this something that's been overdone or a new concept? How well did you adapt the effect to its counterpart?

OCG [10] - How well did you write the effect, and spelling words properly (or otherwise obeying English grammatical rules).

Theme [5] - Did you follow the theme and abide by standards Konami has set regarding.

Gadjiltron [50]

Note that his is scaled in percentages. I have written their equivalent point values for convenience.

Clarity - 30% [15 points] (Can I immediately understand what your card is supposed to do? Losing points here will also affect the other areas.)

Balance - 40% [20 points] (How much does it do for its expected power level? You lose points here if it does too much or too little.)

Flavour - 20% [10 points] (How well does the card's effects fit the image and/or name? Merely tacking on good effects without correlating with the other aspects of the card loses points here.)

OCG - 10% [5 points] (If you lose points here, there are some major grammatical errors, or quirks in the wording that can cause confusion.)

[spoiler=Prizes]

Awards from SCS 6; if you haven't gotten your awards yet, they're here. Please note that things will vary for this contest.

aY1pZyS.png

JltVHJs.png

7SHiOlS.png

z9KLOWX.png

kFvcCxT.png

oSEicvn.png

[/spoiler]

As usual, ask if you have any questions related to contest rules, requirements and so forth.

Best of luck!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright then, adding to list.

(Reserving for entry cards)

[spoiler=Duel Emperor]
JInlnLz.jpg
Effect:
If this card is Summoned or is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand. If your opponent controls a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, your opponent cannot activate any card effects in response to this effect. Also, if this card was Normal Summoned, you can target an additional card for this effect. The effect of "Karasu Tengu" can only be activated once per turn.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Olzys]
fOUDO2n.jpg

If a face-up WIND monster you control is destroyed by a card effect (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Sirin, Protector of the Winds" once per turn. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can shuffle both monsters into the deck (without damage calculation).[/spoiler]

[spoiler=JamesMuddy]

0v5JzEe.jpg

2 Level 8 Monsters

When this monster is Xyz summoned you may draw three cards from your deck. If any of the cards are WIND monsters you may Special Summon them from your hand. Any monster summoned this way cannot activate their effects the turn they are summoned. Once per turn, you may detatch one Xyz Material from this monster: Special Summon one WIND or Winged-Beast monster from your deck or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Radiant FURY]

iZEQxJM.jpg
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 3 WIND monsters from your Graveyard. If this card is the only WIND monster you control: You can skip your Battle Phase; Special Summon any number of WIND monsters from your hand or Deck with a combined ATK equal to this card's DEF. The effects of those monsters are negated. During the Damage Step, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Destroy up to 2 cards on the field.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aqua]
FrZ68cY.jpg

When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 WIND Psychic or Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 WIND "Fairy" monster from your hand or Graveyard. If a WIND monster in your hand is revealed to activate a monster's effect: You can banish this card you control or from your Graveyard; Special Summon that revealed monster, then draw 1 card. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate any of this card's effect, except WIND monsters. You can only use 1 "Cheerfield Fairy" effect per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=LeLukeX]
ANNwJkU.jpg

Card Lore: If you control at least 2 face-up WIND monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.  You can discard 1 WIND monster; destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field.  You can send 1 WIND monster from your Deck to your Graveyard and target 1 card on the field; return that target to the hand.   You can only use 1 "Simorgh, Lord of Divinity" effect per turn, and only once that turn.  You can only control 1 "Simorgh, Lord of Divinity".[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Qliphoth Tool]
oCx361n.jpg
Lore:
2 Level 3 WIND monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish this face-up card. During the next Standby Phase, return this card banished by this effect to the field, and if you do, you can attach 1 card you control or from your hand to this card as an Xyz Material. During either player's turn: You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card; activate 1 of these effects.
● Destroy Spell/Trap Cards on the field, up to the number of Xyz Materials detached to activate this effect.
● Target 1 monster your opponent control; return it to the hand.
You can only control 1 "Grandmaster Kaze".
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Axi]

PXsYW3A.png

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by discarding 1 card. Destroy this card if you control a non-WIND monster. During either player’s turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle it into the Deck. During your opponent’s End Phase, destroy this card.

Gives a major boost to WIND Decks, not just Harpies, but also Gusto and Mecha Phantom Beast who are both in need of a versatile discard outlet to get a combo-starter piece in the Graveyard (Griffin and O-Lion respectively). In the many cases that you do not have both that card and this card in your hand, this becomes a card that requires a certain degree of skill to use. In many situations, it is questionable to -1 to Summon a Tuner for a Synchro Summon and you are probably better off saving it. Otherwise, you can Summon it to negate your opponent's cards, let it sit through your opponent's turn, waiting for the right card to negate that would deal the greatest damage to your opponent's strategy. However, in this case, you have to time this card's Summon and this card's effect right or you'll just end up -2 yourself for nothing. There's also the fact that it's small enough to be run over by basically anything.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chaos Sonic]

You played the Song of Storms!

Would you like to post your card? Y/N?

Ride the winds, warrior of the skies! Let your noble ways reveal the path your king has set for you!

Ff929iY.jpg

If your opponent controls 2 or more face-up monsters of the same Attribute, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: You can target 1 face-down Spell or Trap on the field; return that target to your opponent's hand.

Inspiration

This card's inspiration was all over the place this time, so best start with the main story, I suppose. The name of the monster "Yvain" is a reference to the knight in Arthurian legends known as "Yvain, the Knight of the Lion". It is because of this, this beast is named after the knight, also in reference to the knight's lion companion. Another point into mythology is the many myths and legends that deal with winged lions, as you can tell by the appearance, it definitely is. Now for the beginning effect, the monster I went with basing it off of was a WIND monster by the name of Alector, Sovereign of Birds and for the ending effect, well its the main style of effect of your typical run of the mill WIND monster.

Intended Idea

Now with the idea in mind I had, was actually running this alongside the monster Raiza the Storm Monarch/Raiza the Mega Monarch. As if you couldn't see, these effects would all pop the back field in their own ways. Because of this, it makes it easier for said Duelist to attack their opponent without hindrance. Not only this, Yvain also gets to remove your opponent's monsters as Tribute Fodder (so long as they are the same Attribute). And with it being a Tribute Summon, a combo with a card such as March of the Monarchs would also aid it.

Card Art

The card art for Windswept Beast Yvain has been brought to you in part by Jazinkay's Photobucket![/spoiler]

[spoiler=WizCC]

KVcApER.jpg

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Select 1 card in your Deck; banish that card. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card from your hand OR excavate the top card from your Deck to the Graveyard; destroy 1 monster on the field. Opponent cannot activate card effects in response to this card's effect. When this card leave the field: You can add card banished by this card's effect to the hand. You can only control 1 "Guardian of the Sky Fortress" on the field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dramatic]

Submitting my entry: :)

2dt9ohx.jpg

Bark Zylant (WIND)
Level 4 / 1500ATK / 200DEF
[ Wyrm / Effect ]
You can only control 1 face-up "Bark Zylant". If you control a Spellcaster-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During your Battle Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 monster you control; return the target to the bottom of the Deck and if you do, Special Summon this card.

Artwork is mine, although the original concept is taken from Familliar Possessed - Wynn & Petit Dragon
This is intended to be her familliar's evolved form, stats and restrictions are the same as Inari Fire and Archfiend Eater, i felt like this needed continuity.
"Bark" is a pun of this card's wolf/dog-like appearance, as well as bark/crust, since it has mossy-colored fur, like old tree bark. "Zilant" is a twist on Zilant, a type of dragon/wyvern, because this is not a dragon anymore, but a wyrm, and it kind of soulds like Silent,... ultimately the name is a spin on Silent Bark, its attack name, because it uses sound waves to crush its enemies :D [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Glovenaut]

adYU8A2.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be targeted by card effects. At the start of the Damage Step, If this card battles a monster, select 1 random card from your opponent's hand and call the type of the card, If you call it right, this card's original ATK and DEF becomes 2900 until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn, you can use this effect only once per turn as long as this card's original ATK is 1900. A monster destroyed by battle with this card is returned to the bottom of its owner's Deck.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reptillous]

oaVvL1x.jpg

When your opponent declares an attack: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard, then place the attacking monster on top of the Deck. Skip your next Draw Phase. You can only use the effect of "Blade Beak Storm Guard" once per turn.

[/SPOILER]

[spoiler=RickyKrilov]

35KJfZl.jpg
When this card is destroyed by Battle of by Card Effect, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or Lower Wind-Type Monster from your Deck, in face-up ATK position.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=josholche]

V3A86FW.jpg

During the turn this card is Special Summoned, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck. This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Wind-Type monster. You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by returning 1 face-up WIND monster you control to the hand. If you do, banish this card when it leaves the field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=BailasGale]

j4N0MHC.jpg

When a card you control is destroyed by a card effect you can Special Summon this monster from your graveyard. The effect of "Ministry of Storms: Feng Po" can only be activated once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=guthixman540]

fITWFuy.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monster, it gains ATK equal to half the total ATK of the Tributed monsters. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ryoga Kamishiro]

i'll enter, here's my entry

7cReXAX.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Set all face-up Spell/Trap Cards on the field. While your opponent control no monsters: Your opponent cannot activate Set Spell/Trap cards.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Talim Rave]

After some thought, an alteration seems warranted to make the card appealing for would-be use in decks.

CelevoirBirdOfLeaves_zpsd46d250a.png

Effect Text: This card is also always treated as a Plant-type monster and a Reptile-type monster. Whenever this Defense Position monster is attacked by an opponent's monster, select and return up to 2 Spell/Trap cards on the field to their owner's deck. If only 1 Spell/Trap card is selected, you may banish the target instead.

Explanation: First of all, Celevoir is a creation that is 100% completely and utterly MINE. The 'serpent bird', as she's been nicknamed in other places, is also flagged as a Reptile and a Plant, since she has the physical traits of those Types as well as that of a Winged Beast. Being treated as three Types at once makes her splashable in decks that normally don't have an effect similar to hers. Her stats reflect the fact she is normally of a peaceful nature, though her effect makes it clear that she will retaliate in her own way. (She's got HUGE foreleaves that can blast a lot of things back once she gets a good burst of wind going...) And yes, I was partially thinking of Pendulums when I was making her, so she can launch them back into the deck...or even OUT of PLAY if her controller wants to Team-Rocket-style launch a card when someone makes the mistake of attacking her. Her image is supposed to make her look like she's hiding in a tree, but I might have failed on that effect.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cat Sith]

Entry ready.

7QGp4Iu.jpg

1 WIND tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monster(s)

Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a monster is Special Summoned: You can return 1 WIND monster you control to the hand, and if you do; Negate that Special Summon, then return that monster to the deck.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Oriannis & pwnyo]

Oriannis

duVL4dK.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 Non Tuner monster
When this card is summoned: your opponent targets 2 cards on the their side of the field, Return those targets to the hand. If a card effect is activated that would target a monster on the field: you can change that target to another appropriate target. If this card is targeted by this effect: return it to the extra deck and draw 1 card.

pwnyo

7hnUgGU.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 Set Spell/Trap Card on each side of the field; switch control of the targets. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

1. So the basic premise of Little Tengu is the ability to switch control of Spell and Trap Cards to clear your opponent's backrow while giving them something that could benefit you. You can give them Gift of Greed, for example, and force them to activate it using Bait Doll, while stealing their MST.
  2. This is by all means a powerful effect, so in exchange, you have to skip your Battle Phase, nulling any chance of a OTK. In addition, my personal ruling is: "When you switch control of a Set Spell/Trap Card, that card is treated as being Set on your side of the field," meaning you can't activate any Traps or Quick-Plays you steal the turn you take 'em, and your opponent knows exactly what and where the stolen card is, allowing them ample time to take defensive measures. Little Tengu is also a weakling, so he'll get run over by basically anything (not that this really has any impact on his usefulness).

You can only normally (get it?) use his effect once, when he's Normal Summoned, so he's a bit slow, and his effect needs some set up to use correctly.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mizore]

jkVhSiC.jpg

Stormborn Prodigy

Psychic/Tuner/Effect  Level 2 WIND

900/600

When this card is Special Summoned from your Deck: Target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy it. You can only use this effect of "Stormborn Prodigy" once per turn. Banish this card if it would be sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ODST]

jmXXsWp.jpg
Cannot be Fusion Summoned. Can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by Banishing one WIND Attribute Dragon-Type monster you control. Once per turn: You may choose to skip this card's battle phase; Destroy one monster your Opponent controls that isn't in Face Down Defence Position. This card can attack your Opponent directly if they only control Face-Down Defence Position monsters.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Voltex]

Here is my entry:

Frp7sP3.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters

This card is unaffected by the effects of other cards with a Violet Counter on them, and it cannot be targeted for an attack by a monster with a Violet Counter on it. Each time a WIND monster is Normal or Special Summoned, place 1 Violet Counter on this card. When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target any number of face-up cards on the field; place 1 Violet Counter on those targets. Once per turn: You can remove 2 Violet Counters from anywhere on the field, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

I designed this card mostly to grant Gustos a Synchro 6 with a removal effect, since their only current options are Sphreeze and Psychic Nightmare.

Flavor and Trivia: This card is called as "Lightning" because it is meant to be an assassin who, like a lightning strike, is fast and attacks from the sky. The protection effect is also a reference to this card avoiding or moving around tagged monsters and cards.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kotoakatsukami]

tHemqCB.jpg

Lore: You can Special Summon this card from your hand by returning 1 WIND-Attribute monster on your side of the field to the hand. If you do, this card's effects become that of the returned monster, until the End Phase. During the End Phase, if you control this face-up card, target a WIND-Attribute monster in your hand that can be Special Summoned, return this card to the hand; Special Summon this card's target. You can only activate the effect of "Peperup Owl" once per duel.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jae]

Hello :') This is my entry :

1411441620-createcrrard.png

Wind/Spellcaster ☆3

If there is no other face-up WIND monster on the field, destroy this card. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 of your banished WIND monsters. Banish this card when it leaves the field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lera]

Still accepting right?

My card is a card in the archetype that is to be released this October, "Spirit Beast":

SRKcOWA.jpg

When this card is banished, target 1 card your opponent control and destroy it. There must be a face-up "Spirit Beast" monster on your side of the field to activate and to resolve this effect. You can only Special Summon 1 "Noble Spirit Beast Apelio" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ReneTCG]

Icaryte Wingmaker

Level 4

WIND / Warrior / Effect

Discard one WIND monster from your hand: Target 1 Level 4 or lower WIND monster you control; that target can attack your opponent directly. This card cannot attack the same turn you activate this attack. You can only activate this effect of "Icaryte Wingmaker" once per turn. When this card is discarded: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; change that target's battle position.

ATK: 1300 / DEF: 1500

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Batmed]

lefarsi__archlord_of_whirlwinds_by_batme

**Effect**

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can banish 1 monster from your graveyard: Target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls whose level is lower than the Level of the banished monster; return that to its owner’s hand.[/spoiler]

I'm joining as a participant this time, got some nice idea here and hoping for the best.

JInlnLz.jpg

Effect:

If this card is Summoned or is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand. If your opponent controls a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, your opponent cannot activate any card effects in response to this effect. Also, if this card was Normal Summoned, you can target an additional card for this effect. The effect of "Karasu Tengu" can only be activated once per turn.

Excuse me, but I want to add some info on my card a bit. I just have my friend encoding it for Ygopro. He misunderstood its effect and told me its wording is quite bad (alright, I know I'll have no chance of getting 10 from OCG anymore) but I will clarify what he asked before here.

Its effect that allow you to target and bounce an additional card on the field if you Normal Summoned it can only be applied if your opponent control an Extra Deck monster. It'd be appreciated if someone could fix that wording for me after this contest ends.

I will join too.

Tossing my hat into the ring once more.

Hey, gotta make it higher than 3rd this time around xD

Added both of you.

Excuse me, but I want to add some info on my card a bit. I just have my friend encoding it for Ygopro. He misunderstood its effect and told me its wording is quite bad (alright, I know I'll have no chance of getting 10 from OCG anymore) but I will clarify what he asked before here.

Its effect that allow you to target and bounce an additional card on the field if you Normal Summoned it can only be applied if your opponent control an Extra Deck monster. It'd be appreciated if someone could fix that wording for me after this contest ends.

I did say you can fix the wording until the deadline, so go ahead. Just that you can't completely change your entry card.

fOUDO2n.jpg

If a face-up WIND monster you control is destroyed by a card effect (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Sirin, Protector of the Winds" once per turn. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can shuffle both monsters into the deck (without damage calculation).

My entry "Black Pheonix"!

MWWAYIB.jpg

2 Level 8 Monsters
When this monster is Xyz summoned you may draw three cards from your deck. If any of the cards are WIND monsters you may Special Summon them from your hand. Any monsters summoned this way cannot activate their effects the turn they are summoned. If the monster does not have an effect, it may not attack this turn.

Here's My card. I got the name from Favonius, the Roman god of the West Wind.

iZEQxJM.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 3 WIND monsters from your Graveyard. If this card is the only WIND monster you control: You can skip your Battle Phase; Special Summon any number of WIND monsters from your hand or Deck with a combined ATK equal to this card's DEF. The effects of those monsters are negated. During the Damage Step, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Destroy up to 2 cards on the field.

fOUDO2n.jpg

If a face-up WIND monster you control is destroyed by a card effect (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Sirin, Protector of the Winds" once per turn. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can shuffle both monsters into the deck (without damage calculation).

Accepted.

My entry "Black Pheonix"!

MWWAYIB.jpg

2 Level 8 Monsters
When this monster is Xyz summoned you may draw three cards from your deck. If any of the cards are WIND monsters you may Special Summon them from your hand. Any monsters summoned this way cannot activate their effects the turn they are summoned. If the monster does not have an effect, it may not attack this turn.

Added entry to submission post.

I'll join, as well

I'd like to join as well. Trust ol' Sakura to keep the Card Contests alive XD

Yeah, it's in my job description to keep stuff in order here.

But added anyway :)

Here's My card. I got the name from Favonius, the Roman god of the West Wind.

iZEQxJM.jpg

Added to entry post.

Gonna join this, also I made this card a while ago and didn't public it yet, got a chance now

[spoiler='Entry']

FrZ68cY.jpg

When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 WIND Psychic or Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 WIND "Fairy" monster from your hand or Graveyard. If a WIND monster in your hand is revealed to activate a monster's effect: You can banish this card you control or from your Graveyard; Special Summon that revealed monster, then draw 1 card. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate any of this card's effect, except WIND monsters. You can only use 1 "Cheerfield Fairy" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

I want to join too.  Here is my card (I sound like a business man):

ANNwJkU.jpg

Card Lore: If you control at least 2 face-up WIND monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.  You can discard 1 WIND monster; destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field.  You can send 1 WIND monster from your Deck to your Graveyard and target 1 card on the field; return that target to the hand.   You can only use 1 "Simorgh, Lord of Divinity" effect per turn, and only once that turn.  You can only control 1 "Simorgh, Lord of Divinity".

Count me in

[spoiler='Entry']

oCx361n.jpg

Lore:

2 Level 3 WIND monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish this face-up card. During the next Standby Phase, return this card banished by this effect to the field, and if you do, you can attach 1 card you control or from your hand to this card as an Xyz Material. During either player's turn: You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card; activate 1 of these effects.
● Destroy Spell/Trap Cards on the field, up to the number of Xyz Materials detached to activate this effect.
● Target 1 monster your opponent control; return it to the hand.
You can only control 1 "Grandmaster Kaze".

[/spoiler]

Archived