Hello

Rera

Hello, I'm new here, but not for the game ;) I used to play Yugioh before 2010, then stopped because of multiple reasons (mainly university) and now I'm here :D I'm a big fan of Fusion monsters (my best deck back then was Hero) and the reason I'm here again because of new 3 Fusion decks (SD27, Shaddolls and Spirit Beasts) and I love Spirit Beasts more than other 2, because Lera is cute <3

Well I'm still not used to Xyz and Pendulum mechanic, and maybe including current metagame (hate to say it, but I just used my old Hero deck and was beaten 5 games in a row, faced that Number 101 3 times and it completely screwed my AZ :() but I love competition, and this site's contests and dueling tournaments seems to fit my taste, looking forward to join one :)

Nice to meet you! Soon enough, somebody named Sakura Haruno will be here (because he always is), so I will leave all the official mumbo-jumbo to him. I am sure that me, Black, and all the other people in the Card Games section would be willing to help you get more in-tune with the meta game if you like, just pm one of us (Black is the better bet, honestly, but I recommend Himawari Furutani. That kid is hilarious).

Nice to meet you! Soon enough, somebody named Sakura Haruno will be here (because he always is), so I will leave all the official mumbo-jumbo to him. I am sure that me, Black, and all the other people in the Card Games section would be willing to help you get more in-tune with the meta game if you like, just pm one of us (Black is the better bet, honestly, but I recommend Himawari Furutani. That kid is hilarious).

Thanks for the help :) I'm now looking through the TCG and Deck section and I found the names you mentioned, yes they are really great but I think I'll try to adapt some deck showed there before seeking for helps, thanks again :)

I'm getting predictable with these intros, aren't I?

Anyway, welcome to YCM.

Make sure you've given the site rules a read before posting, and read any of the card making guides in the Custom Card section.

If you need help, ask one of the moderators or a senior member.

Custom Card stuff (rules and clarification things), PM me or Zextra (preferably me, since Zex is busy lately and our third mod is on vacation right now; come to think of it, he should be returning sometime later this week). For design help, see Black or any of the veteran members in CC. [Too bad that YCM Committee is dead now]

TCG stuff, see evilfusion, Black/Koko and/or one of the vets in that section (if you need help with metagame/deck building and other stuff).

somebody named Sakura Haruno will be here (because he always is)

Oh he really came XD

I'm getting predictable with these intros, aren't I?

Anyway, welcome to YCM.

Make sure you've given the site rules a read before posting, and read any of the card making guides in the Custom Card section.

If you need help, ask one of the moderators or a senior member.

Custom Card stuff (rules and clarification things), PM me or Zextra (preferably me, since Zex is busy lately and our third mod is on vacation right now; come to think of it, he should be returning sometime later this week). For design help, see Black or any of the veteran members in CC. [Too bad that YCM Committee is dead now]

TCG stuff, see evilfusion, Black/Koko and/or one of the vets in that section (if you need help with metagame/deck building and other stuff).

I've already read rules and guides before I registered, and I'll keep in mind to PM the listed names when I have a problem regarding those stuffs, thanks for welcoming :)

Yaara, hey newbie!

Since the only person to show up to my introduction was Sakura, I decided that I'd pop in on random newbies in their introduction threads so it wouldn't feel all lonely.

So, I'm here.

I read pretty much every topic that I can, and even when I don't comment directly I may PM you- or at least lurk and up your thread's view count.

While I'm admittedly not the most approachable member of the YCM community, I will do my best to make this place accessible- provided, of course, that your grammar is acceptable and that you aren't intentionally incendiary.

Hello Lera, I know I'm like really late to the introduction and all but I just wanted to give you a welcome to the womderful forum of YCM. as you already know, there are many fun things ti do around the site, but along with the fun stuff, you have a set of rules to follow. The set if rules will be provided later. To further clarify on rukes, there are a few main rules to keep in mind.
1. No profanity or racial slurs will be tolerated at any time.
2. Bullying other members is not tolerated. period.
3. Only one status update every 20 minutes.
4. No spamming, mini-modding, or flaming(these mostly kinda point towards the rules above)
Keep these rules in mind and you should have no problem. If you have any questions involving the forum or the Card Maker, be sure to inform a Moderator or Senior Memeber for assistance. I hope you have a wonderful time here and have a wonderful evening:).
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/forum-3/announcement-61-yu-gi-oh-cardmaker-forum-rules/

Archived