Ygo: Beyond The Shadows, The Demon's Rise (plan)

☪©h@ÐØÖk.exe☪

I've been planning to Work on this idea, since i've heard that many people make their own YGO manga, so i've decided to make one of my own, unlike all the other mangas, this one is colored and has cards those are commonly used in animes and video games.
Along with Fusion, Pendulum, SYnchro, and XYZ, I've managed to come up with another type of card that will be heroes' ace Monsters.
observe:
Duo.png
SPC card:
These are Called Super Power cards, they are made of the actual monster depending on how many level it has:
Level 5 Or lower (Rank 2 or 1) send only one monster to the graveyard which is the main requirement of the summon.
Level 6 Or higher (Rank 3 or higher) Send the required monster along with level 3 monster or (rank 1 monster) to the graveyard to summon.
upon summoning, they gain SPC counters depending on stage number they have, they also gain 500 ATK and def defined as their original ATK and def, they Gain effects through using The counters since they have more than 2 SPC, otherwise they can't activate it.
Subject:

The Subject will be about a girl that wanted to enhance her deck and skills, as she found the opportunity to do so through tournaments, after the tournament, she will face a demon that has been running the tournament so he can destroy the hero and whoever with her as soon as his plan has been started to be exposed through suspicious invitations,  unfair moves, and  disallowing of S/t cards during tournaments, by sending certain servants to eliminate one by one.

Some of the Characters i have came up with, and some has been suggested by members from other community (along with cards)

Why does the demon have an interest in a stranger?

There has to be a motive.

His motive is to hit the weak spots of his enemies so he defeat them flawlessly, eat their spirits to get more powerful to eliminate the human race out of existence, so he join the living world to his, he started by defeated the Hero's father (which she isn't aware of this and thinks he hasn't come yet)

Like Godwin, he has to rather forces together, so he absorbs them one by one. (actually Rex Godwin, has started his plan in an action since there aren't too many Dark signers anymore)

• 4 weeks later...

OK,OK. No offence but that is a crappy storyline. It will not last a long time and it is not going to reel people in. Casual Yugioh Fan Manga? Yes, I guess. Casual Yugioh Manga mixed with some crazy demon who wants to kill everyone by using a card game which won't last a full arc of storyline? No way! And Super Power cards are waste of time, plus banning some card isn't going to eat people's brains. And when you said no other YGO manga had cards from the TCG, that's a big stereotype.

And I learn't the slightly hard way that nobody in this forum likes stereotypes. Anyway is this going to be a webcomic then?

OK,OK. No offence but that is a crappy storyline. It will not last a long time and it is not going to reel people in. Casual Yugioh Fan Manga? Yes, I guess. Casual Yugioh Manga mixed with some crazy demon who wants to kill everyone by using a card game which won't last a full arc of storyline? No way! And Super Power cards are waste of time, plus banning some card isn't going to eat people's brains. And when you said no other YGO manga had cards from the TCG, that's a big stereotype.

And I learn't the slightly hard way that nobody in this forum likes stereotypes. Anyway is this going to be a webcomic then?

Yes, and i couldn't think of a better storylone.

If so you may suggest a better idea for this. and why do you believe Super Power cards are waste of time? and its not going with any stereotype..

Well the realistic cards don't satisfy me, i mean all of the summoning method have already been introduced to the other mangas/animes from the realistic cards, that's why came up with this idea in the first place.
More importantly, i'm thinking of  a better idea of the storyline, but i'm not sure if it is another YGO rip off or not.

Archived